New Project @ Jln Kinrara 1 By FAJARBARU, BK & Bukit Jalil

Jalan Puchong Lama, LDP, BK 1/2/3/4/5/6 Etc, Bandar Puteri, Bandar Puchong Jaya, Bandar Bukit Puchong..

Re: New Project @ Jln Kinrara 1 By FAJARBARU, BK & Bukit Jal

Postby Property lover » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:11 pm

NewKENZO wrote:Any further news of this BK1?

As far as I know, still pending approval from authority.. May need a few months..
[i]All information contained herein is solely the opinion/view of the author. The author shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages relied on or caused by the content. All viewers are advised to clarify the information with relevant parties.[/i].
Property lover
Semi-D
Semi-D

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Postby alexL » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:24 pm

So not much action for now, ok I can afford to relax a bit the next couple of months :)
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" Leonardo da Vinci
alexL
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby alexL » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:38 am

There's an article on The Edge on Fajarbaru. Just to highlight some excerpts relevant to this project.

"Low says Fajarbaru will launch 800 condos with a GDV of RM500 million next year. The company had bought the 6.8 acre parcel in Puchong for RM40 million or RM135psf last year. ... He adds that the project is targeted at the middle class. We are looking at pricing these condos at around RM 600,000 depending on the market price then [for similar products]"
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" Leonardo da Vinci
alexL
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby Property lover » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:37 am

alexL wrote:There's an article on The Edge on Fajarbaru. Just to highlight some excerpts relevant to this project.

"Low says Fajarbaru will launch 800 condos with a GDV of RM500 million next year. The company had bought the 6.8 acre parcel in Puchong for RM40 million or RM135psf last year. ... He adds that the project is targeted at the middle class. We are looking at pricing these condos at around RM 600,000 depending on the market price then [for similar products]"

Oh... So fast...was told the interview with The Edge was held last week..
[i]All information contained herein is solely the opinion/view of the author. The author shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages relied on or caused by the content. All viewers are advised to clarify the information with relevant parties.[/i].
Property lover
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby KinraraGal » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:20 am

The side of the Golf Club is preferred. The opposite side of the lebuhraya should be at slight discount.
KinraraGal
Studio

Postby Property lover » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:46 pm

Yes, no doubt this side of the BK is more condusive for living at this moving. But, by looking at what is available now, Duet - the price and the potential highway running in front of the project has turned the crowd away ( some say highway will band at the Damai Utama, some say will band before Duet.) Rimba Residence - hot spot for own stay, and perhaps for flipping, but I think not for rental at this moment. Anyway, hardly get a unit now...... Super hot......

Kinrara 1 by FB, in terms of existing access, it is close to Bukit Jalil highway. In terms of potential added-value in the very near future, i.e. LRT at BK 2, the commercial project that are coming up in Bukit Jalil area etc. The scenario could be different in 3 - 4 years time. At least, in terms of rental, I think this side of the BK could be easier. Then, the potential of this project could be either for own stay, flipping or rental, which fits my investment criterias nicely.....provided the price is right..
Property lover
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby 1112 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:04 am

IMHO,a different type of development will change the the town face. like build up a commercial area and shopping complex where we still can't find a decent one in Kinrara or Jalil.

If the ground floor turn into cinema and bowling, pub restaurent sure will divert the crowd from Puchong ( may as well from BJ side)to here. so the resident will have self claimed value instead always mentioned in Puchong/BK property... 5 mins to ioi, 5min to puchong giant/tesco.....
Studio

Postby Property lover » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:34 am

1112 wrote:IMHO,a different type of development will change the the town face. like build up a commercial area and shopping complex where we still can't find a decent one in Kinrara or Jalil.

If the ground floor turn into cinema and bowling, pub restaurent sure will divert the crowd from Puchong ( may as well from BJ side)to here. so the resident will have self claimed value instead always mentioned in Puchong/BK property... 5 mins to ioi, 5min to puchong giant/tesco.....

This is more like a service apartment already.... I prefer a residential condo... If I choose a service apartment, I will choose something closer to city centre, a small unit then..
Property lover
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby Property lover » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:12 pm

IMG-20120712-WA0000.jpg

Article in the Edge.
Property lover
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby jasonhue » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:53 pm

alexL wrote:There's an article on The Edge on Fajarbaru. Just to highlight some excerpts relevant to this project.

Middle class price at Rm 600 000 :surrender:

I tot middle class only can afford up to Rm 400 K.

Rm 600 000 i rather buy landed property.
jasonhue
Studio

PreviousNext

Return to Puchong & Bandar Kinrara