Zeva @ Sri Kembangan

Old Klang Road, Kuchai Lama, Taman Desa, OUG, Taman Yarl, Bukit Jalil, Seri Petaling, Serdang, Seri Kembangan..

Zeva @ Sri Kembangan

Postby shanged1 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:19 pm

I blatantly plagiarised this from LYF :gun:

http://www.trinitygroup.com.my/zeva/Vie ... ration.php

what's their fascination with "Z" ..
The Zest lar, Z Residence lar, now this ...
:arabia:

I'm sure taikorttt here has kang tao on this .. :clap:
Attachments
zeva.jpg
shanged1
Condo
Condo

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: Zeva @ Sri Kembangan

Postby EMYGHT » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:52 pm

the Z is just a common denominator ler.. otherwise, names like the treez, rainz, leafz.. kekeke

this zeva suites, kenot resist the temptation of incorporating sohos since it's commercial.. apparently from 500+ sqf, indicatively 500+ psf, essentially a 250k+ product kua.. rest of the factors just let it settle first lor..

leasehold commercial land about the size of 3.7 acres.. opposite jusco @ equine park, my guesstimate is, this piece of land was ard 18-19 mil, circa 100 psf.. given the plot-ratio, and industry-wide margin, can more or less work-out the GDV and fair unit pricing.. assumption that greed and the new-found-fame hasn't gone outta hand.. :mrgreen:
facebook me instead of PMs, 10QVM.. http://www.facebook.com/emyght
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby kochin » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:58 pm

EMYGHT wrote:the Z is just a common denominator ler.. otherwise, names like the treez, rainz, leafz.. kekeke

this zeva suites, kenot resist the temptation of incorporating sohos since it's commercial.. apparently from 500+ sqf, indicatively 500+ psf, essentially a 250k+ product kua.. rest of the factors just let it settle first lor..

leasehold commercial land about the size of 3.7 acres.. opposite jusco @ equine park, my guesstimate is, this piece of land was ard 18-19 mil, circa 100 psf.. given the plot-ratio, and industry-wide margin, can more or less work-out the GDV and fair unit pricing.. assumption that greed and the new-found-fame hasn't gone outta hand.. :mrgreen:

emyght boss. 500psf in SK? would the price actually go southwards for bigger units?
for rm500psf onwards, there's plenty of other more attractive locations wor...
Any views/opinions presented in this forum are solely those of the author and do not necessarily representative of others. The author will not accept any liability or responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of the information here.
kochin
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby EMYGHT » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:07 pm

kochin wrote:
EMYGHT wrote:the Z is just a common denominator ler.. otherwise, names like the treez, rainz, leafz.. kekeke

emyght boss. 500psf in SK? would the price actually go southwards for bigger units?
for rm500psf onwards, there's plenty of other more attractive locations wor...

pricepoint, kochin boss.. say from 250k a pop, i think investors accustomed to KL props may just take a bite, then chew later, and see if can swallow lor.. wait for the product-bundling first.. it shud not be bare lor imho.. smallish, doesn't cost that much to furnish it partly even if it's not the style of this developer, building communities mar.. ;) if not, better be 200k.. then no need to complain even abt the location.. it ain't that bad if jusco is oredi there, problem is, it has to be priced-in oredi.. even rawang oso same now wif the new jusco ard.. :think:
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby luk7 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:17 pm

all a matter of pricing only. s long as not like ss2 sure can sell out in no time
luk7
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby EMYGHT » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:37 am

luk7 wrote:all a matter of pricing only. s long as not like ss2 sure can sell out in no time

yes, pricing and pricing-point.. i think if 400+ psf & 200k-ish, sure support lar.. then price later stages to 250k, then can sell-out, no hanging units..

but starting from 250k, still can sell, but later ones won't be sell-out lor, ltv70% in place for this.. the commercials, price below 1.5 mil mebbe..? coz manyak smallish shops ard oredi, can get ard mid 1 mil price subsale.. intended for the developer to read this, keke..
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby ruben7389 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:40 am

Believe there is a launch by Malton as well in SK - Soho plus bigger units also which should be kicking off soon... Need to check back my files on details of this
ruben7389
Condo
Condo

Postby EMYGHT » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:51 pm

ruben7389 wrote:Believe there is a launch by Malton as well in SK - Soho plus bigger units also which should be kicking off soon... Need to check back my files on details of this

if malton price it like damen, i think trinity will get to their heads.. but they shud know deep inside, 500 psf, whatever the size, is testing the market.. let's see the usual modus operandi, collecting names & registrants at mapex, overwhelming interest, blah blah blah and then, justified..
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby luk7 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:57 pm

EMYGHT wrote:
luk7 wrote:all a matter of pricing only. s long as not like ss2 sure can sell out in no time

yes, pricing and pricing-point.. i think if 400+ psf & 200k-ish, sure support lar.. then price later stages to 250k, then can sell-out, no hanging units..

but starting from 250k, still can sell, but later ones won't be sell-out lor, ltv70% in place for this.. the commercials, price below 1.5 mil mebbe..? coz manyak smallish shops ard oredi, can get ard mid 1 mil price subsale.. intended for the developer to read this, keke..

all the commmercials at this junction, like not doing so well leh... the older one dono what name i think corner lot can get ard 800k. putra walk also those internal one sdh mati liao, unoccupied close to 2 yrs after vp? crazy...

dev, btr price them close to 1m the 3 storey ones. :shifty:
luk7
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby EMYGHT » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:29 pm

luk7 wrote:
EMYGHT wrote:

all the commmercials at this junction, like not doing so well leh... the older one dono what name i think corner lot can get ard 800k. putra walk also those internal one sdh mati liao, unoccupied close to 2 yrs after vp? crazy...

dev, btr price them close to 1m the 3 storey ones. :shifty:

i think there are those 18 ft width punya shops and wif thick pillars between each and every unit, what an over-kill..

yup, they better price it below 1 mil then.. kekeke
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Next

Return to KL South