Zeva @ Sri Kembangan

Old Klang Road, Kuchai Lama, Taman Desa, OUG, Taman Yarl, Bukit Jalil, Seri Petaling, Serdang, Seri Kembangan..

Re: Zeva @ Sri Kembangan

Postby luk7 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:57 pm

boss cakap no bullet, tapi mau beli TG. :lol:

small units good for youngs flers la. donid 2 share share house and can be bachelor pad. now everyone like to get married later, so more ppl got money to rent from you lo. :clap:
luk7
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow
 
Posts: 4022
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:41 pm
Location: circus

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: Zeva @ Sri Kembangan

Postby Saboteur » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:25 pm

mana mana nowadays oso got SOHO.. Seri Kembangan, Selayang....

The bestest is the serbis apartment in Salak Tinggi.. :clap:
Saboteur
Super-Link
Super-Link
 
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am

Re: Zeva @ Sri Kembangan

Postby Saboteur » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:27 pm

luk7 wrote:boss cakap no bullet, tapi mau beli TG. :lol:

small units good for youngs flers la. donid 2 share share house and can be bachelor pad. now everyone like to get married later, so more ppl got money to rent from you lo. :clap:



Boss of the boss got bullets mar! if good buy then need the boss signature to release the bullet... :clap:
Saboteur
Super-Link
Super-Link
 
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:48 am

Re: Zeva @ Sri Kembangan

Postby Jet » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:19 pm

500sf like a small living pod that ideal for 'special purpose''....kekeke

can any tktttts confirm the following?
1. zeva is commercial title and does it subject to HDA(LTV70%) or 85%?
2. the units come with F/F or P/F?
3. who r the targetted tenants....students or workers in CBJ?
4. wat is the expected rental upon VP?
Jet
Semi-D
Semi-D
 
Posts: 2869
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Re: Zeva @ Sri Kembangan

Postby EMYGHT » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:20 am

Jet wrote:500sf like a small living pod that ideal for 'special purpose''....kekeke

can any tktttts confirm the following?
1. zeva is commercial title and does it subject to HDA(LTV70%) or 85%?
2. the units come with F/F or P/F?
3. who r the targetted tenants....students or workers in CBJ?
4. wat is the expected rental upon VP?


hehe, being small still matters ler.. but caps appreciation has its limits lor, beyond certain pricepoint, being small is a stress..

even commercial title, purpose of use is residential, even soho, still ltv70% lor.. unless sovo, sofo etc.

trinity's stylo usually no furnishing keh.. but they shud consider, as these are smallish, not that expensive and many developers of similar products are almost ff.. nvt, hope they can keep to their under promise and over-deliver mantra.. any chance? keke
facebook me instead of PMs, 10QVM.. http://www.facebook.com/emyght
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow
 
Posts: 5048
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Re: Zeva @ Sri Kembangan

Postby Jet » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:28 pm

yup, i think this zeva will be subjected to LTV70%...trinity brand is growing due to The Zest but price will be the deciding factor if this zeva is another BBB.
Jet
Semi-D
Semi-D
 
Posts: 2869
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Re: Zeva @ Sri Kembangan

Postby luk7 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:43 pm

Jet wrote:yup, i think this zeva will be subjected to LTV70%...trinity brand is growing due to The Zest but price will be the deciding factor if this zeva is another BBB.


they shd consider doing it macam ED... keke.. :thumbup:
luk7
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow
 
Posts: 4022
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:41 pm
Location: circus

Re: Zeva @ Sri Kembangan

Postby Jet » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:57 am

luk7 wrote:
Jet wrote:yup, i think this zeva will be subjected to LTV70%...trinity brand is growing due to The Zest but price will be the deciding factor if this zeva is another BBB.


they shd consider doing it macam ED... keke.. :thumbup:

if 300psf and dibs, then sure BBB!
Jet
Semi-D
Semi-D
 
Posts: 2869
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Re: Zeva @ Sri Kembangan

Postby EMYGHT » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:14 am

Jet wrote:
luk7 wrote:
Jet wrote:yup, i think this zeva will be subjected to LTV70%...trinity brand is growing due to The Zest but price will be the deciding factor if this zeva is another BBB.


they shd consider doing it macam ED... keke.. :thumbup:

if 300psf and dibs, then sure BBB!


there are some developers whom will never do DIBS.. but those are usually either with products that are superior by itself, or being priced at discount to the market..

the strongest hint for trinity yet.. :roll:
facebook me instead of PMs, 10QVM.. http://www.facebook.com/emyght
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow
 
Posts: 5048
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Re: Zeva @ Sri Kembangan

Postby eugene jk » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:08 pm

Jet wrote:
luk7 wrote:
Jet wrote:yup, i think this zeva will be subjected to LTV70%...trinity brand is growing due to The Zest but price will be the deciding factor if this zeva is another BBB.


they shd consider doing it macam ED... keke.. :thumbup:

if 300psf and dibs, then sure BBB!


saw somewhere puchong south 3element sofo about rm500psft (rm255k for 504 sqft). actually the location somewhere behind pasar borong.. will zeva priced close to that?

few trend notice for trinity offering.. small discount, no DIBS, usually doesnt offer much on easy ownership except credit card installmet..

BBB for you guys??? :gun:
eugene jk
Super-Link
Super-Link
 
Posts: 623
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:02 am

PreviousNext

Return to KL South

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests