twin arkZ @ bukit jalil, exsim group

Old Klang Road, Kuchai Lama, Taman Desa, OUG, Taman Yarl, Bukit Jalil, Seri Petaling, Serdang, Seri Kembangan..

Re: twin arkZ @ bukit jalil, exsim group

Postby ukulele » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:42 pm

Tzefong wrote:
ukulele wrote:just to recap..

berjaya's mix development is planning for soHo, office, residences, retails..

indicatively from 650 psf..

originally planned for service apartments, lot 36469 (PT4802), 4.74 acres and hotel, lot 36470 (PT4803), abt 6.47 acres..

this twin arkz is only 1.8 acres with abt 9 lots of retail fronting the main road.. from mid 600 psf after discounts.. the calvary convention center wud have brought some commercial value and class to this part of BJ but also at the expense of privacy for the residentials..

pics contributed by another taikor forumer, peek-a-boo, looks better in real.. all i can say is exsim got taste, expensive taste.. was given the understanding that the min entry level for the fittings is bosch or its equivalent.. http://www.bosch-home.com.my/ this is prolly the comfort that kr1, Kiara Residence 2 and rimba residences purchasers are seeking from their developer..

looks like malton will be running the anchor leg to the finish line, 1k psf..?

You sell this property??

i sell only my own properties.. those that i own, if u are interested..

nope, i'm not an agent.. yr chances are better if u try to contact the tkttt thru admin for a favour to get the vvvip pass..
ukulele
Villa
Villa

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Postby Tzefong » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:03 pm

ukulele wrote:
Tzefong wrote:
ukulele wrote:just to recap..

berjaya's mix development is planning for soHo, office, residences, retails..

indicatively from 650 psf..

originally planned for service apartments, lot 36469 (PT4802), 4.74 acres and hotel, lot 36470 (PT4803), abt 6.47 acres..

this twin arkz is only 1.8 acres with abt 9 lots of retail fronting the main road.. from mid 600 psf after discounts.. the calvary convention center wud have brought some commercial value and class to this part of BJ but also at the expense of privacy for the residentials..

pics contributed by another taikor forumer, peek-a-boo, looks better in real.. all i can say is exsim got taste, expensive taste.. was given the understanding that the min entry level for the fittings is bosch or its equivalent.. http://www.bosch-home.com.my/ this is prolly the comfort that kr1, Kiara Residence 2 and rimba residences purchasers are seeking from their developer..

looks like malton will be running the anchor leg to the finish line, 1k psf..?

You sell this property??

i sell only my own properties.. those that i own, if u are interested..

nope, i'm not an agent.. yr chances are better if u try to contact the tkttt thru admin for a favour to get the vvvip pass..

I'm sorry,I'm an newbie ...I don't understand the meaning for tkttt
Tzefong
Studio

Postby ukulele » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:21 pm

source.. http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?p=93412904

A.jpg

B.jpg

looks much much better in real..
ukulele
Villa
Villa

Postby REvest » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:32 pm

ukulele wrote:
CMW123 wrote:Any tkttt can summarise the psf price of various projects at BJ:

treez, Z Residence, kr1 & Kiara Residence 2, treez, km1 etc

honor goes to REVEST boss.. he probably has the launch and last pricing at his fingertips.. bundle in covillea too..

but i wud like to stress that the lowest entry to this new series of condos is par 300 psf, courtesy of the Z residence..

dont put me on the table la boss.. :oops: :oops: :oops: ..

anyway.. these are some info that i hv in mind..:

BJ wannabes:
Z res - 310psf
KR 1 - 320psf??
KR 2 - 370psf??

true BJ
treez - 460psf
km 1- 450psf
REvest
Super-Link
Super-Link

Postby eugene jk » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:46 pm

Location... :thumbup: ...
price... WLN.. :death:

but.. good for Z Residence, KR, n KR2.. :clap: (Wannabe also nvm :mrgreen: )
eugene jk
Super-Link
Super-Link

Postby eugene jk » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:56 pm

Some one is missing... :think:
calling Kenzo tkttt... :mrgreen:

ok... besides, I saw from Green Terrain 208 thread in lyn, the same developer (Performance Consortium) will be having project in BJ also.. if any tkttt got cable can share some info on that also? :)
eugene jk
Super-Link
Super-Link

Postby e34nut » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:37 pm

The arkz sounds like it is named to complement CCC as it sound "christian" to me. If the roof top looks like a ship just like there is one project tat is quite near pj centre stage that has a more "ship" look at the roof top, i will avoid lor. Just dont like the sunken feeling. thats just me anyway.
e34nut
Condo
Condo

Postby ukulele » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:02 pm

REvest wrote:
ukulele wrote:
CMW123 wrote:Any tkttt can summarise the psf price of various projects at BJ:

treez, Z Residence, kr1 & Kiara Residence 2, treez, km1 etc

honor goes to REVEST boss.. he probably has the launch and last pricing at his fingertips.. bundle in covillea too..

but i wud like to stress that the lowest entry to this new series of condos is par 300 psf, courtesy of the Z residence..

dont put me on the table la boss.. :oops: :oops: :oops: ..

anyway.. these are some info that i hv in mind..:

BJ wannabes:
Z res - 310psf
Kiara Residence 1 - 320psf??
Kiara Residence 2 - 370psf??

true BJ
treez - 460psf
km 1- 450psf

consistent with your memory..

the projects (in appearance sequence), recital of the notes from my sifu for benefit of BJ kakis.. more reflective of the value as opposed to price alone..

kiara residence 1
leasehold
360 units
4.5 acres
1,050 - 1,450 sqf
4 block (10-12 sty)
8 units / floor
dibs
well-furnished (fully-fitted kitchen cabinet, door-grille, water-heater, air-conds)
from 320 psf after 7% discount..

z residence
freehold
1,136 units
6.7 acres
1,050 - 1,400 sqf
4 blocks (26-27 sty)
11-14 units / floor
non-dibs
fittings (air-cond, double-glazed windows)
from 300 psf after 3% + 2% discount..

kiara residence 2
leasehold
720 units
6.1 acres
1,050 - 1,600 sqf
3 blocks (30 sty)
8 units / floor
dibs
well-furnished (fully-fitted kitchen cabinet, door-grille, water-heater, air-conds)
from 370 psf after 7% discount..

the treez
freehold
170 units (135 condos, including 13 condo-villas & 15 link-villas)
2.6 acres
condo units @ 1,400 - 1,700 sqf
1 block
9 units / floor (stacked format)
gbi - silver, subsidised maintenance fee for 36 mths, est disounted fee @ 0.20 psf..
from 450 psf..

km1 west
freehold
350 units
3.7 acres
1,300 - 1,500 sqf
2 blocks (26 sty)
7 units / floor
dibs
from 450 psf..

km1 east
freehold
178 units + 24 villas

note : land is 8.8 acres for whole of km1, if km1 west has filled 350 units on 3.7 acreage, then the remainder 178 units from the originally planned 528 units is abt right for km1 east, but the residue of the land is 5.1 acres, which makes me conclude that the 24 villas is a luxury.. either that, or it's in the process of converting to another 3 blocks of condo, hence the increased density ratio, re km2.. and the said mix development next to twin arkz, that completes the final combined 23 acres of undeveloped land around the golfie, provided there's no more rape cases..

p/s : assume dibs is worth between 30-50 psf, depending on size and mof.. all of the above projects are sited on a residential land, twin arkZ is commercial-titled..
ukulele
Villa
Villa

Postby ukulele » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:05 pm

e34nut wrote:The arkz sounds like it is named to complement CCC as it sound "christian" to me. If the roof top looks like a ship just like there is one project tat is quite near pj centre stage that has a more "ship" look at the roof top, i will avoid lor. Just dont like the sunken feeling. thats just me anyway.

i have the same tot, can't help linking it to the ccc theme..

anw, it's not as obvious, and not visible from the facade.. not as bad as some of the iconic buildings with similar concept, the ship at the rooftop connecting the building blocks..

some pics contributed by another taikor forumer.. i may have to remove the pics if the taikor disapproves later..

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg
ukulele
Villa
Villa

Postby kochin » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:02 pm

impressive! :thumbup:

km1 looks mighty tempting now... salivating...
Any views/opinions presented in this forum are solely those of the author and do not necessarily representative of others. The author will not accept any liability or responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of the information here.
kochin
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

PreviousNext

Return to KL South