Reed @ Lake Fields, Sg. Besi by YTL

Old Klang Road, Kuchai Lama, Taman Desa, OUG, Taman Yarl, Bukit Jalil, Seri Petaling, Serdang, Seri Kembangan..

Re: Reed @ Lake Fields, Sg. Besi by YTL

Postby Proplover » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:55 pm

Yes, at trillium. A new pastry house open yesterday, corner lot just behind papa rich. Not many choices of food as just open but look nice. 6-7 Mercedes, maybe the owner of the shop or lakefields residents. Saw Pizza Hut, bistro opening soon...plus dome, old town, look like franchise chain here. If all the shop occupied v high end restaurant, think may create further value to lakefields. If can hv coffeebean, Starbucks or any other famous cafe, might be better.
Proplover
Studio
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:29 pm

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: Reed @ Lake Fields, Sg. Besi by YTL

Postby Tower » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:56 pm

Proplover wrote:Yes, at trillium. A new pastry house open yesterday, corner lot just behind papa rich. Not many choices of food as just open but look nice. 6-7 Mercedes, maybe the owner of the shop or lakefields residents. Saw Pizza Hut, bistro opening soon...plus dome, old town, look like franchise chain here. If all the shop occupied v high end restaurant, think may create further value to lakefields. If can hv coffeebean, Starbucks or any other famous cafe, might be better.


More and more shops are opened. So far got Secret Recipe, Ayamas, Dome, Old Town and more....
So far only 1 bank i.e. BSN. If other banks come in, wow good lah..
Tower
Villa
Villa
 
Posts: 845
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:26 am

Re: Reed @ Lake Fields, Sg. Besi by YTL

Postby lonelyplanet » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:13 pm

Tower wrote:More and more shops are opened. So far got Secret Recipe, Ayamas, Dome, Old Town and more....
So far only 1 bank i.e. BSN. If other banks come in, wow good lah..

For me, Reed is more liveable than CBJ, what say you?
lonelyplanet
Villa
Villa
 
Posts: 1339
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:14 am

Re: Reed @ Lake Fields, Sg. Besi by YTL

Postby froglai88 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:46 am

Tower wrote:More and more shops are opened. So far got Secret Recipe, Ayamas, Dome, Old Town and more....
So far only 1 bank i.e. BSN. If other banks come in, wow good lah..


Tower kor, u ada sapu Trillium kah ? Is it leasehold ? U go to convince MBB or PBB to open here lah... :D
froglai88
Semi-D
Semi-D
 
Posts: 1653
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:13 am

Re: Reed @ Lake Fields, Sg. Besi by YTL

Postby Tower » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:11 pm

lonelyplanet wrote:
Tower wrote:More and more shops are opened. So far got Secret Recipe, Ayamas, Dome, Old Town and more....
So far only 1 bank i.e. BSN. If other banks come in, wow good lah..

For me, Reed is more liveable than CBJ, what say you?


Boss, this one cannot be denied but how to compare Reed and CBJ? Lakefield is 180++ acres development whereby CBJ is 6900++ acres and still have many empty land to be developed. So if you want to compare Reed and CBJ, you need to be very specific like which project in CBJ is liveable compare to Reed...hehehe

Shortterm Reed will win but longterm, God will know...hehehe
Tower
Villa
Villa
 
Posts: 845
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:26 am

Re: Reed @ Lake Fields, Sg. Besi by YTL

Postby Tower » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:15 pm

froglai88 wrote:
Tower wrote:More and more shops are opened. So far got Secret Recipe, Ayamas, Dome, Old Town and more....
So far only 1 bank i.e. BSN. If other banks come in, wow good lah..


Tower kor, u ada sapu Trillium kah ? Is it leasehold ? U go to convince MBB or PBB to open here lah... :D


u want to sapu Trillium? Trillium asking price now more than 3Mil and rental 18K!!!

u want to get Reed or not? got offer in iprop, around 1.6Mil...
http://www.iproperty.com.my/propertylis ... se_ForSale
Tower
Villa
Villa
 
Posts: 845
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:26 am

Re: Reed @ Lake Fields, Sg. Besi by YTL

Postby lonelyplanet » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:41 pm

Tower wrote:
lonelyplanet wrote:
Tower wrote:More and more shops are opened. So far got Secret Recipe, Ayamas, Dome, Old Town and more....
So far only 1 bank i.e. BSN. If other banks come in, wow good lah..

For me, Reed is more liveable than CBJ, what say you?


Boss, this one cannot be denied but how to compare Reed and CBJ? Lakefield is 180++ acres development whereby CBJ is 6900++ acres and still have many empty land to be developed. So if you want to compare Reed and CBJ, you need to be very specific like which project in CBJ is liveable compare to Reed...hehehe

Shortterm Reed will win but longterm, God will know...hehehe


I meant compared to your invested prop in CBJ, I don't want to be rude to mention the project u vested.
U compare and let me know.
lonelyplanet
Villa
Villa
 
Posts: 1339
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:14 am

Re: Reed @ Lake Fields, Sg. Besi by YTL

Postby Jet » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:45 am

tower boss really keng.....busy investing sana sini....no wonder no time to post here....keke

heard GR 2s superlink ada firesale at 800k+.....can make it bor?
Jet
Semi-D
Semi-D
 
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Re: Reed @ Lake Fields, Sg. Besi by YTL

Postby lonelyplanet » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:07 am

Jet wrote:tower boss really keng.....busy investing sana sini....no wonder no time to post here....keke

heard GR 2s superlink ada firesale at 800k+.....can make it bor?


developer price for GR 2s superlink is 680K, if sell at 800K++, it doesn't have good ROI leh....compared to any landed property that we invested in 2009
lonelyplanet
Villa
Villa
 
Posts: 1339
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:14 am

Re: Reed @ Lake Fields, Sg. Besi by YTL

Postby froglai88 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:27 pm

Tower wrote:u want to sapu Trillium? Trillium asking price now more than 3Mil and rental 18K!!!

u want to get Reed or not? got offer in iprop, around 1.6Mil...
http://www.iproperty.com.my/propertylis ... se_ForSale


wah, 3mil ? cant afford la, 5% dp also dont hv, how to buy... :crazy:

So quick only someone selling Reed ? I tot most pp buying for own stay, not for flip, hehe... let me check check first.. thx :thumbup:
froglai88
Semi-D
Semi-D
 
Posts: 1653
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:13 am

PreviousNext

Return to KL South

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests