Kiara Residence 2

Old Klang Road, Kuchai Lama, Taman Desa, OUG, Taman Yarl, Bukit Jalil, Seri Petaling, Serdang, Seri Kembangan..

Re: Kiara Residence 2

Postby Property lover » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:46 pm

Thanks uku.. Long time didnt search about Kiara Residence 2's news ...

Noted with a bit of disappointment about the building specifications:

1.only 1 ceiling fan point . It means no ceiling fan points in all the room. Not practical in Malaysia.
2. Confirmed no double glazed window /sliding door. - I think Z residence provide double glazed window? Forgot already...

Not sure whether this is the final.. As dev mentioned that the signing of the SPA is still pending some finalisation of the "clauses".., since spa is standard, must be confirmation of the informations... Hopefully not pending any amendment of the SPA...
[i]All information contained herein is solely the opinion/view of the author. The author shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages relied on or caused by the content. All viewers are advised to clarify the information with relevant parties.[/i].
Property lover
Semi-D
Semi-D

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Postby ukulele » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:59 pm

Property lover wrote:Thanks uku.. Long time didnt search about Kiara Residence 2's news ...

Noted with a bit of disappointment about the building specifications:

1.only 1 ceiling fan point . It means no ceiling fan points in all the room. Not practical in Malaysia.
2. Confirmed no double glazed window /sliding door. - I think Z residence provide double glazed window? Forgot already...

Not sure whether this is the final.. As dev mentioned that the signing of the SPA is still pending some finalisation of the "clauses".., since spa is standard, must be confirmation of the informations... Hopefully not pending any amendment of the SPA...

1. ceiling fan in the room may not suit well even if the selling point is the high ceiling height clearance.. rooms are small built and considered negative for feng-shui too sleeping right below the fan..

2. confirmed Z residence are with double-glazed windows, initially was for block C & D facing kesas only.. but it was decided later that ALL units in Z residence will have this feature.. KR1 & Kiara Residence 2 may want to consider this as a complementary feature like Z residence, it's still not too late.. esp Kiara Residence 2, on 1 side = kesas, on the other = LRT track with nothing in between..

SPA usually do not include these features, even the furnishing.. the S&P cover shud be confined to the min standards under HDA and the schedule H.. anything beyond is usually in a separate letter by the developer stating the terms, and the acceptance by acknowledgement from the purchaser..
ukulele
Super-Link
Super-Link

Postby Property lover » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:18 pm

My experience tells me that ceiling fan is important.. The room size is still not too small to fit in ceiling fan...

Few years ago, i had one medium cost basic condo, no. ceiling fans.. At the end, I have to install the fan points and hooks at my own cost before I rented out.

I have another higher end one. I thought foreigner will used to no-ceiling-fan rooms. Air-cond will do.. Again, I eventually have to provide stand-fans, as it was too messy to fix ceiling fans..

Another condo of about the same size, in fact similar layout, come with ceiling fans points - I have no problem.. Happy :D :D

Whether you like it or not, Malaysia's wheather and culture still need a ceiling fan in the room...

Ooops, I hope the developer is listening to save our hassles in future.. Thank you.. :clap: :clap:

And, yes.... The double-glazed window also.... LRT and Kesas highway.... :roll:
[i]All information contained herein is solely the opinion/view of the author. The author shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages relied on or caused by the content. All viewers are advised to clarify the information with relevant parties.[/i].
Property lover
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby tmc » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:07 pm

Property lover wrote:My experience tells me that ceiling fan is important.. The room size is still not too small to fit in ceiling fan...

Few years ago, i had one medium cost basic condo, no. ceiling fans.. At the end, I have to install the fan points and hooks at my own cost before I rented out.

I have another higher end one. I thought foreigner will used to no-ceiling-fan rooms. Air-cond will do.. Again, I eventually have to provide stand-fans, as it was too messy to fix ceiling fans..

Another condo of about the same size, in fact similar layout, come with ceiling fans points - I have no problem.. Happy :D :D

Whether you like it or not, Malaysia's wheather and culture still need a ceiling fan in the room...

Ooops, I hope the developer is listening to save our hassles in future.. Thank you.. :clap: :clap:

Double glazed window is absolutely important. If Z-Residence can have double glazed window, the KR1/2 need that more than the Z Residence.

I am not sure if the Kiara Residence developer got heart or not ....
tmc
Villa
Villa

Postby Joshua » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:45 am

tmc wrote:
Property lover wrote:My experience tells me that ceiling fan is important.. The room size is still not too small to fit in ceiling fan...

Double glazed window is absolutely important. If Z-Residence can have double glazed window, the KR1/2 need that more than the Z Residence.

they have many projects ongoing and in future,,,to build up the goodwill with buyers, your wishes may be fulfilled...just ordinary needs as other developers in that area also did that...if they dont do it, then dont buy from them in all their future projects :thumbup:
Joshua
Condo
Condo

Postby Joshua » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:01 pm

tmc wrote:

agent told me , S&P in mid august...may be to incorporate your request :lol: :lol: :lol:
Joshua
Condo
Condo

Postby Property lover » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:51 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap:

How come my agent never called me one??? Never mind.....
Property lover
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby tmc » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:25 pm

Joshua wrote:
tmc wrote:

agent told me , S&P in mid august...may be to incorporate your request :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good news and bad news. The good news is of course answering to our requests. The bad news is SPA mid august. My neck is very long now. The long wait kind of disturb my plan ....
tmc
Villa
Villa

Postby Property lover » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:03 pm

tmc wrote:
Joshua wrote:
tmc wrote:

Good news and bad news. The good news is of course answering to our requests. The bad news is SPA mid august. My neck is very long now. The long wait kind of disturb my plan ....

Don't say so... Other forumers will be eager to take over your unit if it is "disturbing" your plan... :D :D
Property lover
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby tmc » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:08 pm

Property lover wrote:
tmc wrote:

Don't say so... Other forumers will be eager to take over your unit if it is "disturbing" your plan... :D :D

Oh really ? Why would people want my unit when they can also buy from the developer ? Last week I went to the sales office and I saw Tower 1 floor 10 unit 8 still available. I thought that's a good unit. Also KR1 got units available, just released today if not mistaken, at a lower psf compared to Kiara Residence 2.
tmc
Villa
Villa

PreviousNext

Return to KL South