Kiara Residence 2

Old Klang Road, Kuchai Lama, Taman Desa, OUG, Taman Yarl, Bukit Jalil, Seri Petaling, Serdang, Seri Kembangan..

Re: Kiara Residence 2

Postby NewKENZO » Mon May 14, 2012 10:08 am

EMYGHT wrote:
NewKENZO wrote:
eugene jk wrote:
EMYGHT wrote:
victor wrote:
heard that kr2 units were almost fully sold ..investors were not scared although property prices have double or more during the past few years, not afraid of bubble. :lol:

that's why Rimba biggie units are oso rumoured to jalan lor, semua jalan.. what? high pricepoint? tak ada rasa.. :mrgreen: semua kasih absorbed.. kekeke

Although KR2 perceived almost fully "booked" (i refrain from saying "fully sold" as literally its not), last check, bigger units are still the ones struggling to move. Was in sales office today

however, knox agents are very bullish on Rimba Residence sales even most are larger ones.... interesting to see later of the month ;)

Yes, there were ard 120 units unsold. Most of it were big units at Tower 3. Lvl 1-4 which facing LRT directly as well as Level 23A units, the whole floor was unsticker. Most investors opt for T1 and T2 once they found the price was actually lower by RM 15-20k per same floor and size unit. T3 consists more buyers for own stay ESP biggest premium units.

Price point for BJ, with KL address with such size, abt 600-700k is quite a normal vege for some people. Yeah, DIBS and 7% discount, tak Ada rasa but Rasa Baik. Lol.

Rimba Residence, apparently, most people asking and enquire abt biggie units with garden..... Totally different market from KR2....

kenzo boss, as opposed to our earlier tots.. the bigger units in KR2, apparently wud not be a problem to KR2 itself, neither wud it bothers Rimba Residence, even if all the existing units are left unsold.. albeit being common parties.. i agree wif u, as dwell deeper, it's becoming more and more apparent that it's a different target segment even if the similarities are obvious esp the sizes / layouts etc. ;)

E Boss, personally, I had found out that, both KR2 and Rimba Residence, albeit , master plan are almost same concept, both has it own selling point and also it's own target market ...
It something like, if someone prefer quiet, greenery and do not mind driving for amenities, it is the answer ... and if someone prefer easy accessibility , nearer to KL and near to LRT, there is another answer ...

For smaller units, it is quite obvious, from KR2's 360 units, it was at least 300 units were taken up for purely investment. For bigger units, like, 1457 sq feet and 1,490 sq feet, total 50 units at Tower 1 and 2, and total 100 units at Tower 3, there are still people buying for own stay and investment 50-50 separately. And, those big units with double lanai at highest 5 floors, size 1,590 sq feet, only has total 30 units of whole KR2, purely sold out to own stay buyers ...

Apparently, for Rimba Residence, of course, most buyers would trying to compete each other to get a unit or two of 11xx sq feet, which I suggested would easily sold due to it's price point ... for biggie like Type A or A1, 1571 or 1591 sq feet, these group of target market and buyers, actually the price point of RM 640k onwards might look harder to swallow in, where the prices is almost on par with the DSTH at Kinrara enclave after included it's maintenance fee ...

Anyhow, during the MV iProperty Fair, I was at the booth and saw a total of 4-5 people, raage of age 35-40, asking for what are the biggest size of Rimba Residence, while the SA replied 1570 sq feet, the prospect suddenly inquiry, " so low dense, biggest is only 1,570 sq feet? " and carry on, they targeting the unit with large gardens ... the totally a swing of demand against KR2, where the units with extra garden, totally, has no one mention about , which probably, for a location and position of KR2, to buy a biggie unit with big garden and sacrifice all the views to locate it's unit at Level 1, which is deem much much harder compare to more scenic, greenery, and cozy Rimba Residence ...
NewKENZO
Super-Link
Super-Link

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Postby EMYGHT » Mon May 14, 2012 11:35 am

NewKENZO wrote:E Boss, personally, I had found out that, both KR2 and Rimba Residence, albeit , master plan are almost same concept, both has it own selling point and also it's own target market ...
It something like, if someone prefer quiet, greenery and do not mind driving for amenities, it is the answer ... and if someone prefer easy accessibility , nearer to KL and near to LRT, there is another answer ...

For smaller units, it is quite obvious, from KR2's 360 units, it was at least 300 units were taken up for purely investment. For bigger units, like, 1457 sq feet and 1,490 sq feet, total 50 units at Tower 1 and 2, and total 100 units at Tower 3, there are still people buying for own stay and investment 50-50 separately. And, those big units with double lanai at highest 5 floors, size 1,590 sq feet, only has total 30 units of whole KR2, purely sold out to own stay buyers ...

Apparently, for Rimba Residence, of course, most buyers would trying to compete each other to get a unit or two of 11xx sq feet, which I suggested would easily sold due to it's price point ... for biggie like Type A or A1, 1571 or 1591 sq feet, these group of target market and buyers, actually the price point of RM 640k onwards might look harder to swallow in, where the prices is almost on par with the DSTH at Kinrara enclave after included it's maintenance fee ...

Anyhow, during the MV iProperty Fair, I was at the booth and saw a total of 4-5 people, raage of age 35-40, asking for what are the biggest size of Rimba Residence, while the SA replied 1570 sq feet, the prospect suddenly inquiry, " so low dense, biggest is only 1,570 sq feet? " and carry on, they targeting the unit with large gardens ... the totally a swing of demand against KR2, where the units with extra garden, totally, has no one mention about , which probably, for a location and position of KR2, to buy a biggie unit with big garden and sacrifice all the views to locate it's unit at Level 1, which is deem much much harder compare to more scenic, greenery, and cozy Rimba Residence ...

as again, always nice to read yr post.. :thumbup:

and abt the accessibility, i wud like to quote 1 tkttt into bungalows esp.. he said that, for residential, privacy is more important than convenience.. mebbe he's referring to bungalows alone, but Rimba Residence's access not that bad either.. but part of the greens may be gone by then, the land next to Rimba Residence provisionally belongs to the army, of coz it won't be an army camp, but surely will be developed in the future.. but the back of it, forest shud be here to stay kua.. :crazy:
facebook me instead of PMs, 10QVM.. http://www.facebook.com/emyght
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby victor » Mon May 14, 2012 11:40 am

for risk reduction, dont buy or invest all your money in projects from the same developer, particularly new ones....

also, a lot of reports said oversupply of condos in the klang valley....and the prices are said to be at the peak now...

good to take precautionary measures... dont over invest / over confident.still remember 1997/98 when the bubble burst?.. just my 2 cents' opinion/... :lol:
victor
Terrace
Terrace

Postby victor » Mon May 14, 2012 12:24 pm

victor wrote:for risk reduction, dont buy or invest all your money (all your eggs in one basket) in projects from the same developer such KR1,KR2 & Rimba Residence, particularly new ones....

also, a lot of reports said oversupply of condos in the klang valley....and the prices are said to be at the peak now...

good to take precautionary measures... dont over invest / over confident.still remember 1997/98 when the bubble burst?.. just my 2 cents' opinion/... :lol:

Heard that Rimba Residence, price per sf =rm450.. min sf =1165, min price rm524K++.....after 7% rebate = rm487K++....

4.3% interest rate per month = rm1,745.... able to rent out at rm1750 excluding maintenance fee, paid by those who rent the cheapest unit (in kinrara)? currently, the zest in kinrara is asking for rm1500 as rental per month (the zest was sold at rm200 per sf by developer last time)...

for discussion, etc.....good day!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
victor
Terrace
Terrace

Postby NewKENZO » Wed May 16, 2012 2:10 am

EMYGHT wrote:
NewKENZO wrote:E Boss, personally, I had found out that, both KR2 and Rimba Residence, albeit , master plan are almost same concept, both has it own selling point and also it's own target market ...

as again, always nice to read yr post.. :thumbup:

and abt the accessibility, i wud like to quote 1 tkttt into bungalows esp.. he said that, for residential, privacy is more important than convenience.. mebbe he's referring to bungalows alone, but Rimba Residence's access not that bad either.. but part of the greens may be gone by then, the land next to Rimba Residence provisionally belongs to the army, of coz it won't be an army camp, but surely will be developed in the future.. but the back of it, forest shud be here to stay kua.. :crazy:

Agree with you that, if into bungalows for own stay, for the profile and wealth of the buyer for own stay, privacy and the feeling worth the most exclusive ... convenience is not an issue as there are times, wealth can transform into convenience ...

Rimba Residence accessibility is still okay and fine, just pass thru the terrace houses and at least, into the green, the own stay buyers sure have the taste of little bit privacy, and privacy tends to be a little bit away from busy roads, streets and amenities ... Anyhow, the greenery would not be located at the busy amenities as well ... the small part of the land in front of the Tower 2 seems allocated for a low rise condo/apartment, was heard this somewhere else... and I don't think the reserve forest would not stay for more than 50 years ... saw the news that Sultan Selangor had agreed to extend the leasehold to another 999 years ...

Oush, out of topic, and I will back to the main topic of KR2 shortly ...
NewKENZO
Super-Link
Super-Link

Postby victor » Wed May 16, 2012 10:38 am

EMYGHT wrote:
grifterfmj wrote:Still.. can't find much info about the developer, which is quite scary since it is their first time.

remembered sumthing to do wif a yayasan? and their phase 1, abt 30% of the land has been allocated to build 2 blocks of hostel asrama, and a community hall.. including the setback for the slip-road and the narrowing sharp-edge of, quite a lot of wastages actually..

same wif this kiara residence 2, the land shape is quite odd.. anw, some pics, credit to http://www.kiararesidence.blogspot.com/

KR2.1.jpg

KR2.2.jpg

KR2.3.jpg

but the location of KR2 is considered the best in that area.... :lol:
victor
Terrace
Terrace

Postby victor » Wed May 16, 2012 10:44 am

location map...KR2 is just opposite the triangle in red (KR1)....

:lol:
Attachments
kiara-residence-location-map.jpg
victor
Terrace
Terrace

Postby EMYGHT » Wed May 16, 2012 11:29 am

victor wrote:
EMYGHT wrote:
grifterfmj wrote:Still.. can't find much info about the developer, which is quite scary since it is their first time.

remembered sumthing to do wif a yayasan? and their phase 1, abt 30% of the land has been allocated to build 2 blocks of hostel asrama, and a community hall.. including the setback for the slip-road and the narrowing sharp-edge of, quite a lot of wastages actually..

same wif this kiara residence 2, the land shape is quite odd.. anw, some pics, credit to http://www.kiararesidence.blogspot.com/

KR2.1.jpg

KR2.2.jpg

KR2.3.jpg

bro, "best" is very subjective.. yes, it's isolated from the cluster by the access road, but pros and cons ler..

btw, u are aware there's rumours abt jusco setting foot right at that corner right? dig out some of the previous discussions.. ;)
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby tmc » Wed May 16, 2012 11:38 am

EMYGHT wrote:
victor wrote:
EMYGHT wrote:

KR2.1.jpg

KR2.2.jpg

KR2.3.jpg

bro, "best" is very subjective.. yes, it's isolated from the cluster by the access road, but pros and cons ler..

btw, u are aware there's rumours abt jusco setting foot right at that corner right? dig out some of the previous discussions.. ;)

I would raise my hands and legs to welcome Jusco to set it's feet on the place, but I can't imagine if it will find it enough space. So I doubt Jusco will be there.
tmc
Villa
Villa

Postby EMYGHT » Wed May 16, 2012 11:41 am

tmc wrote:
EMYGHT wrote:
victor wrote:
EMYGHT wrote:

KR2.1.jpg

KR2.2.jpg

KR2.3.jpg

I would raise my hands and legs to welcome Jusco to set it's feet on the place, but I can't imagine if it will find it enough space. So I doubt Jusco will be there.

contrary, i wud protest their presence here.. it wud be wise for them to stick to the original plans wif the one jalil mall.. but looking at hohup, lembik lar.. kekeke
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

PreviousNext

Return to KL South