DESA GREEN, Taman Desa, Service Apartment by UOA

Old Klang Road, Kuchai Lama, Taman Desa, OUG, Taman Yarl, Bukit Jalil, Seri Petaling, Serdang, Seri Kembangan..

Re: New Service Apartment, Taman Desa, by UOA

Postby REvest » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:16 am

Admin taikor... Can help to change the thread title to desa green?? Tq
REvest
Super-Link
Super-Link

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: New Service Apartment, Taman Desa, by UOA

Postby Admin » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:29 am

REvest wrote:Admin taikor... Can help to change the thread title to desa green?? Tq

Done.
propertyWTF.com.my

Malaysia's First & Pioneering PROPERTY-DEALS FORUM!

propertyWTF is on Facebook now! <LIKE> our Fanpage @ http://www.facebook.com/propertyWTF
Admin
Site Admin

Re: DESA GREEN, Taman Desa, Service Apartment by UOA

Postby ronn77 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:19 pm

Bros and sifus,

I place my booking on a high floor (level 34) for the small unit. Price is $408,000 before 5 + 1% discount. Do you think worth it? If calculated and it will be around $700/sqft before discount :(
ronn77
Studio

Postby Joink » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:19 pm

Depending if this is a lifestyle condo. If it is not then I think it is expensive as the location is not fantastic and there are cheaper plain old jane condos at better locations within Tmn Desa. If buying just because it is close to the city center & new, then I think you should relook at the city center area. Recently a 3-5 years old 1 bedder that’s less than 3km from KLCC was transected at around RM750psf. Access/location not that fantastic like this Desa Green condo.

Disclaimer: I have not seen Desa Green plan at all. Just know the location pretty well.
Joink
Super-Link
Super-Link

Postby wong0404 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:35 pm

Check out this report on UOA from CIMB and perhaps this can help you judge better. There is a commercial component for Desa Green that will be launched in the future. I've invested in a unit here and believe it will do well despite the location being at the edge of Taman Desa, but am sure people who live here will agree with me that Taman Desa is not like Cheras, we're a small, quiet neighbourhood and getting around is not a big fuss. I live in Taman Desa myself in Papillon Desahill and the location is fantastic! Personally, I'm targeting future young professionals who's family grew up in Taman Desa as my potential sub sale in the future. I prefer new and believe most young people does :)

CIMB research report on UOA, click on the developer on steriod pdf file:
http://www.google.com.my/#hl=en&sclient ... 76&bih=621
wong0404
Studio

Postby ronn77 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:42 pm

Commercial for Desa Green? Is there still available land for commercial near Desa Green?
ronn77
Studio

Postby wong0404 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:51 pm

Yes, UOA owns two pieces of land in that area, one termed as Desa Green Phase 1 with GDV of 600m and Desa Green Phase 2 (the commercial component) with GDV of 300m and estimated to be launched in 2013. If you've been to their show room, there is a model by the door with the Taman Desa original plan which was changed, but can give you an idea where these land locations are. Good luck.
wong0404
Studio

Postby talk » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:09 pm

wong0404 wrote:Yes, UOA owns two pieces of land in that area, one termed as Desa Green Phase 1 with GDV of 600m and Desa Green Phase 2 (the commercial component) with GDV of 300m and estimated to be launched in 2013. If you've been to their show room, there is a model by the door with the Taman Desa original plan which was changed, but can give you an idea where these land locations are. Good luck.

Wow, I didn't know that there was more to Desa Green. Always thought it was a stand alone development. If the commercial component is within the same side as Desa Green, then I think there will be some room for growth provided the commercial lots are successful. I bet pubs will do well there. Old Klang Road seems to have a penchant for water holes.

The developer seems to be taking the opposite method from Scott Garden by doing up the residentials first before the commercials. May be a good thing as this location may not be able to pull in the crowd. So, they should build a community first before opening for business.
talk
Condo
Condo

Postby cavinkho » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:20 pm

wong0404 wrote:Yes, UOA owns two pieces of land in that area, one termed as Desa Green Phase 1 with GDV of 600m and Desa Green Phase 2 (the commercial component) with GDV of 300m and estimated to be launched in 2013. If you've been to their show room, there is a model by the door with the Taman Desa original plan which was changed, but can give you an idea where these land locations are. Good luck.

Yup I spoke to the sale person in UOA and he confirm that later there will b an access into desa green from bandar Malaysia side crossing over the railway track for car and pedestrian
cavinkho
Condo
Condo

Postby Jimmy6027 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:36 pm

Seems like this project will fly combined with the commercial portion next year and 1bandar Malaysia, KTM, LRT and etc.....

Anyone know when Tower 1 & 2 going to sign the SPA?
Jimmy6027
Studio

PreviousNext

Return to KL South