DESA GREEN, Taman Desa, Service Apartment by UOA

Old Klang Road, Kuchai Lama, Taman Desa, OUG, Taman Yarl, Bukit Jalil, Seri Petaling, Serdang, Seri Kembangan..

Re: New Service Apartment, Taman Desa, by UOA

Postby Property lover » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:25 am

HLFW wrote:
Property lover wrote:
HLFW wrote:i personally found the accessibility to amenities is not that convenient....All the SIFU SISIFU TAIKOR TAITAIKOR, please comment on your point of view about this location.

Where is the access road to this project?

Have no idea the access into this condo even the 007 agent doesn't know, just making a rough survey there are many condos around that area perhaps it is more than 15 condos, will it be a competitive market after completion and dun forget this new service apartment (Desa Green) already serve about 1350+- units.

Tq.. 1350 units without DO...surely a lot of uncertainties, at least, to expect longer timeframe before SPA can be signed. Unless they can "guarantee" ur price, no halm to lock in the price(if u like the product), and the opportunity....

Sean,

To answer ur question.. I don't know the exact location... Am sure u will find out more... :) Just wonder whether the dev can confirm, since there is no DO yet.... I.e. "proposed" access road to the project? To launch before DO approval is far too early lah....they may have the cable.... But..... May be someone can come out and tell , DO approved, then not so scary lah...
Last edited by Property lover on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
[i]All information contained herein is solely the opinion/view of the author. The author shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages relied on or caused by the content. All viewers are advised to clarify the information with relevant parties.[/i].
Property lover
Semi-D
Semi-D

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Postby Property lover » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:27 am

HLFW wrote:Guys...had cut out the Chinsoon's map and remap of the exact spot of airport...hope this will clear out some doubts of where "CITY OF MALAYSIA" is.

Well done, fren...

Nice to meet u also... Hope is not too late... :D
[i]All information contained herein is solely the opinion/view of the author. The author shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages relied on or caused by the content. All viewers are advised to clarify the information with relevant parties.[/i].
Property lover
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby kevin » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:35 pm

Guys , i found this as well about city of malaysia, seem like second putrajya ..

-Bandar Malaysia @ Sungai Besi - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwJl6fZgi5s

The 196-hectare Bandar Malaysia project is the redevelopment of the old Sungai Besi airport into a new and vibrant landmark reflecting the Greater Kuala Lumpur aspiration. It will be significant in transforming Kuala Lumpur as a top global city. The mixed development will have residential areas, public avenues, a range of commercial and lifestyle facilities and livable space for work/life balance.
kevin
Studio

Postby hunter » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:08 pm

Yes, city of malaysia project or the financial district will indeed shift the central of KL
to Midvalley or Bangsar as this will then become the actual centre of a greater KL i.e
to PJ , to Putajaya to Kl financial districts. So all the plus points to this DG project, obviously.

But the sticky point is, all the terms is so unfavourable to the buyer. We don't get to see the
facade, design, the access point, the propose access and exit point, price not lock in,
don't even know what level or unit you can get even by paying the RM10k ,you know, so much
uncertainties, real high risk...this also is not a mix development project where only
3 isolated blocks of high density service suites exist. I will give it a miss
hunter
Studio

Postby REvest » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:13 pm

kevin wrote:Guys , i found this as well about city of malaysia, seem like second putrajya ..

The 196-hectare Bandar Malaysia project is the redevelopment of the old Sungai Besi airport into a new and vibrant landmark reflecting the Greater Kuala Lumpur aspiration. It will be significant in transforming Kuala Lumpur as a top global city. The mixed development will have residential areas, public avenues, a range of commercial and lifestyle facilities and livable space for work/life balance.

bro..u better pray it's not second putrajaya.. otherwise it will easily take 15-20 years to implement 50% of the master plan... :think:
REvest
Super-Link
Super-Link

Postby privilege2u » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:12 pm

REvest wrote:
kevin wrote:Guys , i found this as well about city of malaysia, seem like second putrajya ..

bro..u better pray it's not second putrajaya.. otherwise it will easily take 15-20 years to implement 50% of the master plan... :think:

I look at it the different way bro. This is a project near to good aminities and just minutes to town through smart tunnel. Besides, taman desa is a mature township.
So.. not really depend on the Bdr Malaysia lar.. but with this really coming in near future, then another big bonus lor..
privilege2u
Studio

Postby seancorp » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:42 pm

Property lover wrote:
HLFW wrote:
Property lover wrote:
HLFW wrote:i personally found the accessibility to amenities is not that convenient....All the SIFU SISIFU TAIKOR TAITAIKOR, please comment on your point of view about this location.

Where is the access road to this project?

Have no idea the access into this condo even the 007 agent doesn't know, just making a rough survey there are many condos around that area perhaps it is more than 15 condos, will it be a competitive market after completion and dun forget this new service apartment (Desa Green) already serve about 1350+- units.

Tq.. 1350 units without DO...surely a lot of uncertainties, at least, to expect longer timeframe before SPA can be signed. Unless they can "guarantee" ur price, no halm to lock in the price(if u like the product), and the opportunity....

Sean,

To answer ur question.. I don't know the exact location... Am sure u will find out more... :) Just wonder whether the dev can confirm, since there is no DO yet.... I.e. "proposed" access road to the project? To launch before DO approval is far too early lah....they may have the cable.... But..... May be someone can come out and tell , DO approved, then not so scary lah...

the map marked red in hcs' map is the one shown by the 007, was told the access will be from the ramp curve up, and also inner road from waterpark, still not sure yet, yet to meet TD's friends to find out
Information herein is the general views of the author without any research / data to support. The author shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages relied on or caused by the content. Viewers are advised not to rely on any information herein
seancorp
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby HLFW » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:14 pm

Property lover wrote:
HLFW wrote:Guys...had cut out the Chinsoon's map and remap of the exact spot of airport...hope this will clear out some doubts of where "CITY OF MALAYSIA" is.

Well done, fren...

Nice to meet u also... Hope is not too late... :D

Nice to be here to discuss about properties..nice to meet u bro...
HLFW
Studio

Postby HLFW » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:20 pm

By looking on the map...the Bandar malaysia project & Desa Green Condo is separate by a railway track! let's look into some political issue, what would happen if something changed in coming GE??? will the proposed project still going on? i'm saying all the proposing project mega project..
HLFW
Studio

Postby Carpediem » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:52 pm

Today's The Sun headline "Lawyer on the run" - lawyer abscond home purchaser money thru fake SPA. I thought on my mind was on this project. Lawyer as a stakeholder is not 100% safe unless developer instruct their appointed lawyer as the stakeholder awaiting AP then it's safe. However the current deal is even UOA disavowed any knowledge so can be very risky. Just to advise you guys to be careful. Better be safe than sorry
Carpediem
Condo
Condo

PreviousNext

Return to KL South