eugene jk wrote:REvest wrote:actually... for this COG.. the address will be--> City of Greens, Jalan BS13/1, Bukit Serdang, 43300 Sri Kembangan, Selangor.
most agents are marketing it under bkt jalil vicinity. Also, it is almost impossible to build the access directly from TPM to this COG... pedestrian walkway maybe can ..
from my experience asking those agent, most of them know nothing but purely empty promises IMHO
The COG thread in LYN definately the most "entertaining thread" in property talk section
1) future access road from BJ highway cutting thru TPM directly to COG <- cant show approval
2) A mall like a Boulevard ( NSK, Mc Donald, KFC, GSC/MBO, Tiffany & Co., Starbucks coming in) <- Tiffany & Co wor
3) Developer: Mega Mall Development S/B ( BJ Homes S/B) (well known developer for Kepong Fajar, Kepong Sentral and some of Cheras area)
* someone check this MMD is BLACKLIST punya http://www.kpkt.gov.my//kpkt/fileupload ... ac2012.pdf
4) this one most geng chao.. some agent believe developer will apply for the development to have Bukit Jalil address
hahaha was laughing boss eugene when i read yr pointers, tns....they really gave a standard answers, walauleh the agent memang tak boleh pakai...btw its the same agent that markets for regina@usj1