The Sentral Residences by MRCB

Bangsar, KL Sentral, Mid-Valley, Seputeh, Pantai, Kerinchi, Bangsar South, Damansara Heights..

The Sentral Residences by MRCB

Postby REvest » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:38 pm

GDV: RM1.1 billion@RM1,100psf
Completion Date: End 2015
No. of Units : 722 units
No. of Storey: 52 Levels
No. of Tower: 2 Towers
Total Net Saleable Area (NSA): 1,085,000 sf
Gross Floor Area (GFA): 1,332,557 sf
Floor Description: • 5 levels of Car Parks
• 52 Residential Levels
• Rooftop Sky Club

KEY FEATURES
Exclusive private lift-lobby
High ceiling at lobby entrance
Panoramic views – Lake Gardens, National Museum, KLCC view
Next to six-star St. Regis Hotel & Residences
Avant-garde with rooftop sky club lush modern tropical concept
Facades are covered with sun shading canopies to protect the building envelop from direct exposure to the sun.

now open for staff purchase.. next week open for existing buyers, smallest unit 1087sf @ RM1,100psf, dibs, 3% discount. next to St Regis.

can make it ah? :think: :think:
REvest
Super-Link
Super-Link

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: The Sentral Residences by MRCB

Postby EMYGHT » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:03 pm

i'm half-hearted abt this leh, highend residences in kl sentral?

st. regis, i can understand wif its brand association in the corporate / biz community.. but 1,100 psf for this 1, i may revisit the loft or suasana for subsale.. afterall, these are the only couple of buildings there wif true-blue 100% residential land status..

now, the obvious used to be, investors' play for suasana sentral, mostly singaporeans, klia express, city air terminal direct to singapore in view.. as for the suasana loft later, astute ones started to pick-up plaza sentral strata offices, and package it to their tenants' expats staff as mostly are mncs or at least those local corporates that employs them.. the extra carparks in these condos is a bonus for those who have the foresight.., as this is a known handicap of kl sentral despite of the transportation hub status.. people and esp the middle-management levels wud still prefer to drive..

wif the sentral residences (i dun like the name btw :thumbdown: ), u hv st. regis beside, it can be a double-edged sword.. and kl sentral is known for its top corporate address, not like klcc, synonymous wif luxury condos wrapping around it.. so if u ask me, again, i wud revisit the existing suasana / loft, esp the smallest units 811 & 900+ sqf, then perhaps gungho for st. regis.. m2c..
facebook me instead of PMs, 10QVM.. http://www.facebook.com/emyght
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby propcritic » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:08 pm

EMYGHT wrote:i'm half-hearted abt this leh, highend residences in kl sentral?

st. regis, i can understand wif its brand association in the corporate / biz community.. but 1,100 psf for this 1, i may revisit the loft or suasana for subsale.. afterall, these are the only couple of buildings there wif true-blue 100% residential land status..

now, the obvious used to be, investors' play for suasana sentral, mostly singaporeans, klia express, city air terminal direct to singapore in view.. as for the suasana loft later, astute ones started to pick-up plaza sentral strata offices, and package it to their tenants' expats staff as mostly are mncs or at least those local corporates that employs them.. the extra carparks in these condos is a bonus for those who have the foresight.., as this is a known handicap of kl sentral despite of the transportation hub status.. people and esp the middle-management levels wud still prefer to drive..

wif the sentral residences (i dun like the name btw :thumbdown: ), u hv st. regis beside, it can be a double-edged sword.. and kl sentral is known for its top corporate address, not like klcc, synonymous wif luxury condos wrapping around it.. so if u ask me, again, i wud revisit the existing suasana / loft, esp the smallest units 811 & 900+ sqf, then perhaps gungho for st. regis.. m2c..

Tu St Legis belapa harga? Must ask Carmen.... :shock:
propcritic
Villa
Villa

Postby Jet » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:28 pm

propcritic wrote:Tu St Legis belapa harga? Must ask Carmen.... :shock:

boss interested huh....patik mungkin boleh tolong masok below $$1kpsf....anjua?
Jet
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby propcritic » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:32 pm

Jet wrote:
propcritic wrote:Tu St Legis belapa harga? Must ask Carmen.... :shock:

boss interested huh....patik mungkin boleh tolong masok below $$1kpsf....anjua?

WTF USD1Kpsf issit?
propcritic
Villa
Villa

Postby Jet » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:43 pm

propcritic wrote:WTF USD1Kpsf issit?

RM1kpsf, lu mahu kah? cheaper than ecoshitty sumore....hehe
Jet
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby propcritic » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:48 pm

Jet wrote:
propcritic wrote:WTF USD1Kpsf issit?

RM1kpsf, lu mahu kah? cheaper than ecoshitty sumore....hehe

Below RM1Kpsf sure want la....WTF (Where To Find?) WTF (Who To Find?)
propcritic
Villa
Villa

Postby REvest » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 pm

taikor those small sized suasana loft is around 900-950psf.. this sentral residences with private lift is definitely more expensive and higher-end than the former.. st regis will be another league, heard they are selling ~1600psf??

taikor got lubang for st regis for 1000psf? :wtf: :wtf: taikor memang taikor.. lubangs everywhere..
REvest
Super-Link
Super-Link

Postby propcritic » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:55 pm

REvest wrote:

taikor those small sized suasana loft is around 900-950psf.. this sentral residences with private lift is definitely more expensive and higher-end than the former.. st regis will be another league, heard they are selling ~1600psf??

taikor got lubang for st regis for 1000psf? :wtf: :wtf: taikor memang taikor.. lubangs everywhere..

Taikor Pakwa Carmen la....lubang memang dah cali..... :mrgreen:
propcritic
Villa
Villa

Postby Jet » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:56 pm

propcritic wrote:Below RM1Kpsf sure want la....WTF (Where To Find?) WTF (Who To Find?)

$0.999kpsf is below RM1kpsf...biar hamba cuba bereskan

then belanja hamba to buka puasa at Ah Yat...okie?
Jet
Semi-D
Semi-D

Next

Return to KL South-West