D'Kayangan Residence - Section 13 Shah Alam

Glenmarie, Bukit Jelutong, Kota Kemuning, Setia Alam, Taman Chi Liung, Bukit Raja, Bandar Botanic..

D'Kayangan Residence - Section 13 Shah Alam

Postby ahyau » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:25 am

Anyone has experience investing in this development or dealing with the developer, Lebar Daun?

I actually find this location good with fantastic access, regardless that it is leasehold.
Roads are wide. Higher end of Shah Alam.

I have been following the development here for a few years.
The recent launches design are quite good, unlike the first few batches which were horrible looking.

But they seem to be very very slow in progress. Anyone has any insights on this development or developer?
ahyau
Terrace
Terrace

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: D'Kayangan Residence - Section 13 Shah Alam

Postby EMYGHT » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:31 am

is this the one inside the kayangan heights bungalow lots?

was looking at this a while back, the land-master is AMDB, and they have solded bulk-lots to boutique developers.. the idea is to fill the place.. usually bungalow lots shud be at least 50% constructed within the enclave before ppl start to appreciate the place..
facebook me instead of PMs, 10QVM.. http://www.facebook.com/emyght
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby Batun » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:14 am

ahyau wrote:Anyone has experience investing in this development or dealing with the developer, Lebar Daun?

I actually find this location good with fantastic access, regardless that it is leasehold.
Roads are wide. Higher end of Shah Alam.

I have been following the development here for a few years.
The recent launches design are quite good, unlike the first few batches which were horrible looking.

But they seem to be very very slow in progress. Anyone has any insights on this development or developer?

i remember I went to their sales office b4, the corner shop lot near big shah alam mosque.. didnt pursue because of l/h and no confidence on the developer.. the guy whom served me didnt know much.. I prolly know more than him through google... and he didnt shown much interest in selling either..
Batun
Super-Link
Super-Link

Postby Pai » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:59 am

Been hearing good feedbacks about this place......apparently not far away to dpc standards but a lot cheaper......
Pai
Villa
Villa

Postby Jet » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:02 am

price and product seems ok....but siu tai has less confident about the location and developer. heard works yet to start when spa had been signed sometime ago.
Jet
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby ahyau » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:22 am

EMYGHT wrote:is this the one inside the kayangan heights bungalow lots?

was looking at this a while back, the land-master is AMDB, and they have solded bulk-lots to boutique developers.. the idea is to fill the place.. usually bungalow lots shud be at least 50% constructed within the enclave before ppl start to appreciate the place..

No, no, not Kayangan Heights.. I considered this area before, but another forum topic on this later.
This one is at Section 13 of Shah Alam. The old shah alam race track? Opposite the big Shah Alam stadium.
ahyau
Terrace
Terrace

Postby ahyau » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:23 am

Pai wrote:Been hearing good feedbacks about this place......apparently not far away to dpc standards but a lot cheaper......

Pai, which place are you referring to? Near to dpc?? as in desa park city?
This one shah alam la.
ahyau
Terrace
Terrace

Postby EMYGHT » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:24 am

ahyau wrote:
EMYGHT wrote:is this the one inside the kayangan heights bungalow lots?

No, no, not Kayangan Heights.. I considered this area before, but another forum topic on this later.
This one is at Section 13 of Shah Alam. The old shah alam race track? Opposite the big Shah Alam stadium.

oops, soli.. :oops:

yes, pls enlighten us more on shah alam residentials.. u seem to be scouting ard it, pls share more ya..? thanx :thumbup:
facebook me instead of PMs, 10QVM.. http://www.facebook.com/emyght
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby ahyau » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:39 am

Batun, i actually went one step further!
I paid 20k deposit for a semi-D type Alena. The row i wanted was at the far right end (highest ground level) just opposite of the Shah Alam club. Couldnt sign SPA immediately because developer says that row sits on 2 titles, so they need to amalgamate first and it will be within the next 6 mths.

That was in Nov 2010!

Today the land is still not amalgamated and SPA not signed. Construction only site preparation and pilling.
Recently they asked me to go in and sign the SPA. I asked sudah amalgamate ka? The sales replied.., belum, kita jual rumah with 2 titles!
ahyau
Terrace
Terrace

Postby ahyau » Fri May 11, 2012 3:13 pm

Quick update.
I managed to get back the booking fee after waiting for a month.
Phew...

Dropped by the site to check on progress.
Nothing much changed since 1 year ago!!!

Be very careful with this developer - Lebar Daun
ahyau
Terrace
Terrace

Next

Return to Shah Alam & Klang