Bandar Rimbayu

Glenmarie, Bukit Jelutong, Kota Kemuning, Setia Alam, Taman Chi Liung, Bukit Raja, Bandar Botanic..

Bandar Rimbayu

Postby alexL » Wed May 30, 2012 9:42 am

Featured in this week's City & Country of The Edge, Bandar Rimbayu a 1879 acre township in Banting, is close to Kota Kemuning and could be the country's largest green township with a GDV of RM 11bil. The access and location according to its website http://rimbayu.com

Situated adjacent to Kota Kemuning Shah Alam, Bandar Rimbayu’s strategic location makes getting in and out of the township easy.

Excellent road connectivity via 5 major highways:

The Lebuhraya Shah Alam (KESAS) and Lebuhraya Kemuning Shah Alam (LKSA) give residents easy access to Subang, Petaling Jaya, Damansara, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Puchong, Shah Alam, Klang and many other parts of Klang Valley.
South Klang Valley Expressway (SKVE) links Bandar Rimbayu to Putrajaya, Cyberjaya and Kajang.
Expressway Lingkaran Tengah (ELITE) provides easy accessibility to KLIA and the southern region.
The proposed West Coast Expressway (WCE) which will link Banting to Taiping, Perak and when completed, will further enhance connectivity to the west coast of Malaysia.

Within the township, connectivity will be seamless with excellent linkages from residential components to the commercial hub, and bicycle tracks/walking paths easing connections between the precincts.

Cyberspace connectivity gets no-hesitation priority here, with high-speed broadband connectivity plans about to leap off the drawing board and become user reality.

Highlights of the article. To comprise of 10,000 homes in total and will be developed over the next 12-15 years. There will be four precints, Flora and Fauna, a commercial hub and Bayu. The highlight will be on community building and The Arc is a swooping structure that is twice the size of the Marina Barrage in Singapore.

They have received over 2000 registrations on their website on the launch of their first phase.
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" Leonardo da Vinci
alexL
Semi-D
Semi-D

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: Bandar Rimbayu

Postby kochin » Wed May 30, 2012 9:47 am

RM11bil for 1879 acres.
assume 15 units per acre (based on 60 persons per acre), that's 28,185 units.
RM11bil/28,185units = RM390k/unit.
Any views/opinions presented in this forum are solely those of the author and do not necessarily representative of others. The author will not accept any liability or responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of the information here.
kochin
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby alexL » Wed May 30, 2012 9:51 am

You're lumping residential and commercial units together, article says 10,000 homes in total. No mention of the commercial component. Never bought into first phase of a new township before, any comments from the taikors here?
alexL
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby resident x » Wed May 30, 2012 9:57 am

i see the map, i think it is gonna be very deep in already, if one is looking this area
can consider this bandar bestari by KSL.........
resident x
Villa
Villa

Postby kochin » Wed May 30, 2012 10:17 am

alexL wrote:You're lumping residential and commercial units together, article says 10,000 homes in total. No mention of the commercial component. Never bought into first phase of a new township before, any comments from the taikors here?

if based on less units, the price is easily doubled.
Any views/opinions presented in this forum are solely those of the author and do not necessarily representative of others. The author will not accept any liability or responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of the information here.
kochin
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby sohofan » Wed May 30, 2012 10:17 am

i am very interested to know more on the green concept. lakes greens and canals, if something like what setia eco glades wanna do even if toned down version, i will pay attention lo.
sohofan
Condo
Condo

Postby Jet » Wed May 30, 2012 10:55 am

this BR is leasehold and located pretty deep in if one is coming from K Kemuning or Saujana Putra. Infrastructure still not completed and access will be a challenge in the interim. Some said this BR will be DPC2 in terms of masterplanning but i hv yet to see it.

the proposed 1s phase 22x75 asking for 550k is high to me. IJM shld consider more pocket frenly prices to set off a good start....over to you, IJM Land.
Jet
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby eugene jk » Wed May 30, 2012 11:22 am

ohh... interesting ... from TheStar
http://biz.thestar.com.my/news/story.as ... height=695

Bandar Rimbayu's identity as a green township is further expressed via sustainable use of natural resources and environmental consciousness. Most notably, there will be more than 50,000 trees, palms, shrubs, flowering plants, aquatic plants, herbs and climbers around The Arc and Sales Gallery.

Divided into four precincts, Bandar Rimbayu consists of Flora, a mixed residential area, Fauna, a mixed residential area with amenities including shops and a school, Bayu, a 280-acre high-end waterfront residential development by the lakeside; and the commercial hub, which include a canal, town square and service apartments.

Bandar Rimbayu is targeted for completion within 15 years and will boast about 10,000 residential units. The launch of its maiden product The Chimes, consisting of 526 units of link homes, is targeted for the second half of this year.

get ready :gun:
eugene jk
Super-Link
Super-Link

Postby sohofan » Wed May 30, 2012 11:32 am

Jet wrote:this BR is leasehold and located pretty deep in if one is coming from K Kemuning or Saujana Putra. Infrastructure still not completed and access will be a challenge in the interim. Some said this BR will be DPC2 in terms of masterplanning but i hv yet to see it.

the proposed 1s phase 22x75 asking for 550k is high to me. IJM shld consider more pocket frenly prices to set off a good start....over to you, IJM Land.

Keke .. I think so also. But I think AI 22x80 will not be cheap either. Say both pricing similar, but if BR come out with vastly superior concept, this will make an interesting case for investors. something like mahsing vs i&p at kinrara but with more intricacies .. :lol:
sohofan
Condo
Condo

Postby alexL » Wed May 30, 2012 11:55 am

Jet wrote:this BR is leasehold and located pretty deep in if one is coming from K Kemuning or Saujana Putra. Infrastructure still not completed and access will be a challenge in the interim. Some said this BR will be DPC2 in terms of masterplanning but i hv yet to see it.

550K for 22x75 is really not attractive. But i've registered nevertheless ... :mrgreen:
alexL
Semi-D
Semi-D

Next

Return to Shah Alam & Klang