Bandar Rimbayu

Glenmarie, Bukit Jelutong, Kota Kemuning, Setia Alam, Taman Chi Liung, Bukit Raja, Bandar Botanic..

Re: Bandar Rimbayu

Postby keching$$$ » Wed May 30, 2012 1:04 pm

wah..all these new developments are getting further and further away from KV...difficult to keep up with so many new townships coming up...my inclination would
be to just korek to see any jalan in secondary ... :think:
keching$$$
Semi-D
Semi-D

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Postby NewKENZO » Thu May 31, 2012 1:07 am

Jet wrote:this BR is leasehold and located pretty deep in if one is coming from K Kemuning or Saujana Putra. Infrastructure still not completed and access will be a challenge in the interim. Some said this BR will be DPC2 in terms of masterplanning but i hv yet to see it.

the proposed 1s phase 22x75 asking for 550k is high to me. IJM shld consider more pocket frenly prices to set off a good start....over to you, IJM Land.

At 22 x 75, the price of RM 550k for a far far away DSTH would be a bit steep, but that was IJM and with such promising township, I think RM 550k is still a buy able product, especially for those looking at this price range ... Was told this project was going green ...

Quite interested for this actually ...
NewKENZO
Super-Link
Super-Link

Postby froglai88 » Thu May 31, 2012 8:06 am

Another BBB ?
froglai88
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby NewKENZO » Thu May 31, 2012 8:17 pm

IJM product....

Most likely first phase would sapu kering by investors....
NewKENZO
Super-Link
Super-Link

Postby Jet » Thu May 31, 2012 11:01 pm

NewKENZO wrote:
Jet wrote:this BR is leasehold and located pretty deep in if one is coming from K Kemuning or Saujana Putra. Infrastructure still not completed and access will be a challenge in the interim. Some said this BR will be DPC2 in terms of masterplanning but i hv yet to see it.

the proposed 1s phase 22x75 asking for 550k is high to me. IJM shld consider more pocket frenly prices to set off a good start....over to you, IJM Land.

At 22 x 75, the price of RM 550k for a far far away DSTH would be a bit steep, but that was IJM and with such promising township, I think RM 550k is still a buy able product, especially for those looking at this price range ... Was told this project was going green ...

11000 units to be built on this 1800acreas land within next 10-15yrs.

phase 1 will have 526 landed hses....still not clear if this BR is gng.

with saujana putra landed props only btw 250-350k, IJM defo need to work harder to sell at 550k or more
Jet
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby Jet » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:05 pm

new website for Bandar Rimbayu

http://rimbayu.com/about.html

IJM land plans certified GBI green township for this BR....seems g&g cluster homes concept
Jet
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby khaisho23 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:11 pm

Jet wrote:
NewKENZO wrote:

11000 units to be built on this 1800acreas land within next 10-15yrs.

phase 1 will have 526 landed hses....still not clear if this BR is gng.

with saujana putra landed props only btw 250-350k, IJM defo need to work harder to sell at 550k or more

Taikor jet,
Is bandar saujana putra dev concept like this ma?
khaisho23
Studio

Postby Jet » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:16 pm

saujana putra is targetting affordable hses with no frills....focussing on the masses

for IJM to double the price at nearby location for 1st launch, the USPs got to be distinct and create strong emotional pull. kinda risky for IJM when the infra for BR still lacking.
Jet
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby seancorp » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:00 am

must have holding power for the first phase.... usually the momentum will only kicks in when launching 2 - 3 phase.... first phase by then would be dated, as it usually will be selling the lower price product to get the attention and bring the crowd into the new township... m2c
Information herein is the general views of the author without any research / data to support. The author shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages relied on or caused by the content. Viewers are advised not to rely on any information herein
seancorp
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby kochin » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:24 am

hate to say this but what are the odds that rimbayu turns out to be the next bukit beruntung?
Any views/opinions presented in this forum are solely those of the author and do not necessarily representative of others. The author will not accept any liability or responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of the information here.
kochin
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

PreviousNext

Return to Shah Alam & Klang