Rimba Residence BK5

Jalan Puchong Lama, LDP, BK 1/2/3/4/5/6 Etc, Bandar Puteri, Bandar Puchong Jaya, Bandar Bukit Puchong..

Re: Rimba Residence BK5

Postby amiruleffendy » Sat May 12, 2012 5:53 pm

propcritic wrote:
amiruleffendy wrote:
propcritic wrote:For those interested in Rimba Residence, continue to post more.....kekeke......you might receive a surprise from WTF TKTTTT.......

wah LIKE LIKE x100 ! :-) will share more hehe! post amount sure not high enough de la compare to all taikor, but nvm can share with every bro and sis here like one big family can d bcoz I also learn alot from others that had shared their s

Yours 60 liao....keep it going.......not much time liao....kekeke

yeah I know haha that's why this morning went that area again took some pic during the day haha bcoz normally I go during the night, bcoz heard some where that when want see the place ok anot must see at might
amiruleffendy
Super-Link
Super-Link

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Postby beandk » Sat May 12, 2012 5:54 pm

I'm starting to believe WTF will actually gib out free units.....I thank WTF in advance...... :mrgreen:
beandk
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby amiruleffendy » Sat May 12, 2012 5:57 pm

propcritic wrote:
luk7 wrote:
propcritic wrote:
amiruleffendy wrote:
propcritic wrote:For those interested in Rimba Residence, continue to post more.....kekeke......you might receive a surprise from WTF TKTTTT.......

wah LIKE LIKE x100 ! :-) will share more hehe! post amount sure not high enough de la compare to all taikor, but nvm can share with every bro and sis here like one big family can d bcoz I also learn alot from others that had shared their s

Yours 60 liao....keep it going.......not much time liao....kekeke

keke... u all shd knw why i m working so hard posting..... :angle2:

You will receive pm soon......kekeke......taikors and taijies here have real tangible benefits one....kekeke

wah I also want pm, please please hehe :wub:
today at the sales gallery there were a few people there still touching up the scale model, sticking here and there, and got one guard there jaga
amiruleffendy
Super-Link
Super-Link

Postby beandk » Sat May 12, 2012 6:07 pm

Post your pix la. Add some colours to this forum....
beandk
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby amiruleffendy » Sat May 12, 2012 6:15 pm

beandk wrote:Post your pix la. Add some colours to this forum....

haha ok ok but warning first my pics aRENT any special pics yeah its just for my collection haha so taikors dun shoot me yeah :thumbup:
amiruleffendy
Super-Link
Super-Link

Postby amiruleffendy » Sat May 12, 2012 6:20 pm

hehe only took from inside the car, bcoz saw the guard just halaued one couple away dun let them go in see see( only open the door quarter then pass them the broucher
red =the place the guard sit
blue= 3 ppl touching up the model
green= the scale model
Attachments
2012-05-12 11.59.26.jpg
2012-05-12 11.59.26.jpg (73.54 KiB) Viewed 1824 times
amiruleffendy
Super-Link
Super-Link

Postby amiruleffendy » Sat May 12, 2012 6:22 pm

so since cant get much at the sales office, so idecided go round round again at the proposed site of Rimba Residence, have a view of its morning scene
this pic is on the way up along the main road towards the furture Rimba Residence with sierra residence can be seen at 2 oclock
Attachments
2012-05-12 12.08.09.jpg
2012-05-12 12.08.09.jpg (83.86 KiB) Viewed 1822 times
amiruleffendy
Super-Link
Super-Link

Postby EMYGHT » Sat May 12, 2012 6:24 pm

like it or not..

this Rimba project will be a sell-out.. even the biggie units..

tkttt just tolded me that the sizes are revised, the biggies are all loaded into tower 1 now.. aiya, all those speculation abt the smallish units being blocked by future development remain as speculation lar, mebbe sumthing even better cuming up in front.. but whatever, like tkttt said, likely the biggie units oso habuk pun tak ada..

and the office is manyak classy leh.. tkttt has the privilege to masuk and smell the new sofa.. apparently the boss manyak humble and ada class punya, ada track record.. :thumbup: ok, better not say so much, tkttt and the boss want to keep low profile.. :silent:
facebook me instead of PMs, 10QVM.. http://www.facebook.com/emyght
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby beandk » Sat May 12, 2012 6:25 pm

Apa ni? Ppl take photo of the model you take photo of where the guard sit. :thumbdown: You in love with the guard isit? kekeke....
beandk
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby REvest » Sat May 12, 2012 6:37 pm

Passed by that area jz now.. The road to the site is blocked by the residents there so hv to go in from the housing area.. Will the developer open the road??? Wonder how does it feel to stay so close the the forest?? :think: nyamuk mesti banyak :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
REvest
Super-Link
Super-Link

PreviousNext

Return to Puchong & Bandar Kinrara