ecoworld's eco botanic @ nusajaya, johor

Johor Bahru, Nusajaya, Medini, Bukit Indah, Horizon Hills, Ledang, Permas Jaya, Pasir Gudang, Molek, Senai, Skudai..

Re: ecoworld's eco botanic @ nusajaya, johor

Postby GT77 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:49 am

Update :
5000+ cheques fighting for less than 100 units LEFTOVER for the public to ballot on 22nd September.
That means even bumi lots are more than the international lots for balloting by public.
:thumbdown:
GT77
Condo
Condo

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Postby EMYGHT » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:41 am

GT77 wrote:Update :
5000+ cheques fighting for less than 100 units LEFTOVER for the public to ballot on 22nd September.
That means even bumi lots are more than the international lots for balloting by public.

seem like their strategy across, as a 'new big boy', pricing discount to existing market..

the point to note is that, their products are not inferior, in fact, arguably better.. or more precisely, creative and unique on its own to attempt setting themselves apart from the current market offerings..

interesting to watch them build this new brand..
facebook me instead of PMs, 10QVM.. http://www.facebook.com/emyght
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby keithlaicf » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:04 pm

EMYGHT wrote:

seem like their strategy across, as a 'new big boy', pricing discount to existing market..

the point to note is that, their products are not inferior, in fact, arguably better.. or more precisely, creative and unique on its own to attempt setting themselves apart from the current market offerings..

I have cancelled my cheques since last week :lol:

How does SP COO feel abt this ecobatanic or ecoworld now?
It makes bkt indah recent launvh Cluster house somehow inferior and pricey.
keithlaicf
Studio

Postby GT77 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:23 am

EMYGHT wrote:

price discount to peers but superior design and quality, that's the way they want to 'create tomorrow and beyond'. but imho don't count on this price discount to continue indefinitely. just mh2c
GT77
Condo
Condo

Postby GT77 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:30 am

keithlaicf wrote:
EMYGHT wrote:

many have decided not to turn up for the balloting. Ecoworld is just a reborn of SPS. the linkages and ties between the two go very deep....
GT77
Condo
Condo

Postby keithlaicf » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:47 am

GT77 wrote:
keithlaicf wrote:
EMYGHT wrote:

many have decided not to turn up for the balloting. Ecoworld is just a reborn of SPS. the linkages and ties between the two go very deep....

Ori SP DNA will move to Ecoworld very soon. SP would be jus another GLC developer 5 five years down the road ?
keithlaicf
Studio

Postby NewKENZO » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:25 pm

Updates from Iskandar JB.

Close to 3000 registrants
Estimated 200+ units for ballot
They may open up the service apartment, the small land in the middle of commercial shop lots fot those who attend and missed the ballot this Sunday.
And, they will open up the limited units of shop-lots to those buyers of Eco Botanic or Eco Sky only, by ballot again. Tentatively within 3 months time.
A lot of Singaporeans swing their interest from cluster homes to semi d or any clusters above RM 1.5mil.
Many of the internal buyers were heavy profiled investors where expected RM 1.4-1.5mil upon VP or leave it vacant until the price reach the target price.

My verdict, very impressive concept and very fight-able against the neighbour of Horizon Hills or Bukit Indah. High maintenance could be a stumbling block to hold longer.

Pls try to avoid anything near the HTC.
NewKENZO
Super-Link
Super-Link

Postby EMYGHT » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:02 am

i think those near HTC also all sapu eventually lar..

eg duta nusantara, seri beringin, etc. also got HTC units, kekeke..
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby EMYGHT » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:36 am

NewKENZO wrote:Updates from Iskandar JB.

Close to 3000 registrants
Estimated 200+ units for ballot
They may open up the service apartment, the small land in the middle of commercial shop lots fot those who attend and missed the ballot this Sunday.
And, they will open up the limited units of shop-lots to those buyers of Eco Botanic or Eco Sky only, by ballot again. Tentatively within 3 months time.
A lot of Singaporeans swing their interest from cluster homes to semi d or any clusters above RM 1.5mil.
Many of the internal buyers were heavy profiled investors where expected RM 1.4-1.5mil upon VP or leave it vacant until the price reach the target price.

My verdict, very impressive concept and very fight-able against the neighbour of Horizon Hills or Bukit Indah. High maintenance could be a stumbling block to hold longer.

Pls try to avoid anything near the HTC.

they may wanna keep the momentum and surprise / compensate those who can't get any landed units on that day.. words flying around that service apt tentatively buka on the same day @ 500/sqf..
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby kochin » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:41 pm

congrats to those who have secured their units.
to me, this is already done and dusted.
looking forward to their central development.
Any views/opinions presented in this forum are solely those of the author and do not necessarily representative of others. The author will not accept any liability or responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of the information here.
kochin
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

PreviousNext

Return to Johor, Southern Region