Country Garden

Johor Bahru, Nusajaya, Medini, Bukit Indah, Horizon Hills, Ledang, Permas Jaya, Pasir Gudang, Molek, Senai, Skudai..

Country Garden

Postby Chong0523 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:46 am

Anyone know there is a new development coming up call Country Garden development near the Danga Bay?
I heard that they have stopped their construction due to unable to get the local housing authority approval, is it true?
I’m very interested waterfront sea view apartment. Any other recommendation?
Chong0523
Studio

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: Country Garden

Postby emy@johor » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:13 am

someonne told me to watch them fly once the pilot phase is rolling.. arguably the closest project in the pipeline that is said trying to create the shenzen of JB..

the sheer size (no. of high-rise units) itself is over-whelming..

for other projects, check out the postings here topic2063-30.html

emy@johor wrote:Project Country Garden
Location Danga Bay
Developer
Tenure Of Land FreeHold, Commercial-Titled
Building Height 20/27-35-Sty
No. Of Blocks 5+12 (Phase 1)
Combined Units +/- 950 + 2,450
Price - RM (Fr) TBA
Price - RM (To) TBA
Price - RM/SQF (Fr) TBA
Price - RM/SQF (To) TBA
Est Mthly Maintenance
Site Area - Acreage 55
Est Year Released 2013
Unit Size - SQF 422

some narratives of the initial plan very loosely..

gdv of phase 1 is rm2.5 bil, derived from 940 units of service apartments and 2,476 units of service condo..

the developer plans to build the actual clubhouse first, demonstrating its cash power.. and to incorporate the commercial-street later along with rest of the initial developments..

6 towers of 2 blocks each = 12 blocks of service condos and another 1 tower with 5 adjoining blocks of service apartments.. total 17 blocks with the clubhouse fronting the sea, and a beach blending into it from artist's impression..

subsequent phases in no particular order, the remainder of the masterplan, from visuals.. another 2 towers of service apartments with 3 and 4 blocks respectively.. 5 towers of twin-blocks each = 10 blocks + another 1 single tower of exclusive block + 3 towers of 3 blocks each = 9 blocks..

grand total of subsequent phase(s) = 2 towers (7 blocks) of service apartments + 9 towers (20 blocks) of service condos.. possibly of soho / office substituting 2 of the service condo blocks..

almost fully-furnished complete with wardrobe and even white-goods like fridge for certain unit types.. all based on hearsay, anyone can start guessing the price..
emy@johor
Studio

Postby Simpson9 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:59 pm

Looking at the sheer number of units to be built, they must be targeting buyers from their database in China too. There are many China buyers in KL now.
Simpson9
Condo
Condo

Postby emy@johor » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:06 pm

the economy of scale put to test..

from the price of land, and the eventual pricing of the units for sale (average), the trained-eyes can roughly guess about the efficiency ratio..

price being 1 of the variable, it will be utmost for them to deploy the right strategy if they emphasize on the locals and singaporeans during the initial stage.. but if they are wholely targeting the chinese market, price is not that sensitive anymore.. it's all about the proposition and u jump, i jump in mass.. will this introduce the birth of ghost-town in JB? coz the developer may decide to feed the appetite of 50-100 lots per individual's profiled type of buyer..
emy@johor
Studio

Postby centaline » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:17 am

Interesting and would really like to see how this turn out. Don't know much about it but the first time I got a glimpse of this was upon arrival at KLIA. Country Garden! I thought ... wow Malaysians now invest in China and ... as it turns out ... no it is not China but this project is in Johor Bahru! If the Chinese buys them ... anything can happen to prices overnight. :D
The author shall not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, and shall not be liable for any incidental damages or losses arising out of the use of the information provided.
centaline
Villa
Villa

Postby emy@johor » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:19 am

heard that many are eyeing at least 1 unit for own-stay / weekend home.. main purpose is to network with and when all these foreign purchasers, if they move in eventually.. how's that for investment strategy?
emy@johor
Studio

Postby gooddebt » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:58 pm

heard that the RTS will be built at this development. They have even reserved a piece of land for the station. True :?:
gooddebt
Studio

Postby emily » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:30 am

ppl also say that it could be at vantage bay or even at the tanjung puteri old lorry custom... anybody's guess

but if it's going to branch out from republic poly, the station more likely to be at the eastern side (i.e. tanjung puteri old lorry custom or vantage bay) of the causeway right ?
emily
Studio

Postby gooddebt » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:41 am

some say there could be 2 stations, one at Tg Puteri, one at Danga Bay .
gooddebt
Studio

Postby yongyl » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:59 am

You may visit http://country-garden.net for more information. I will updating you upon new information received.
yongyl
Studio

Next

Return to Johor, Southern Region