The Sanderson @ bukit serdang / TPM

Old Klang Road, Kuchai Lama, Taman Desa, OUG, Taman Yarl, Bukit Jalil, Seri Petaling, Serdang, Seri Kembangan..

The Sanderson @ bukit serdang / TPM

Postby Cloner » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:12 pm

Cant find this topic in whole wtf forum so thinking to create one for discussion

any owners here? im active in lyn as well

here it goes

The Sanderson @ Taman Bukit Serdang, Seri Kembangan, Selangor
• Developer: Newfields Property
• Completion Date: September 2013 (estimate)
• Type: Condominium
• Tenure: Freehold
• Land Area: 8 acres
• No. of Units: 376
• Built-up: 900 – 3,370 sf
• Launch Price: From RM260,000 (estimate)
Facilities
• Modern clubhouse design
• Fully equipped gym & Yoga aea (overlooking Central Park)
• Cafe
• Mini market
• Laundromat
• 2 acres of lush linear landscaping (Central Park)
• BBQ area
• Jogging track
• Bicycle track
• Viewing deck
• Wading pool
• Swimming pool
• Reflexology pathway
• Rooftop / Sky gardens
• Surau
• Games room
• Changing rooms
• Lounge area
• Children’s nursery
• Children’s playground
• Management office
• Multi-function hall
• Broadband services
• Security
• 24-hour security surveillance
• CCTV
• Smart access card system for individual blocks
• Secured lift lobby at every car park (access only via access card)

Current stage developer is working on early hand over at june-july

sub sale asking price as below
900sf 400k-480k
1,480sf 590k-680k
1,550sf 620k-730k

thats all the info i have so far

* City of green is right next to this sanderson,
* there is a walking pathway to TPM, walk time about 5minutes
* neighboring lands heard are being bought up n will be having more developments commercial + residential
* current access is quite deep, u have to go through bukit serdang industrial area to get in.. but in near future should be able to turn in from villa pavilion side

any other taiko wan to share info ?

or if wan grab one before VP xiu dai is doing this sub sale oso :clown:
Cloner
Studio

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: The Sanderson @ bukit serdang / TPM

Postby Mr. Boob » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:20 pm

How much and when will it VP?
Mr. Boob
Terrace
Terrace

Postby sungai888 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:25 pm

Cloner wrote:
or if wan grab one before VP xiu dai is doing this sub sale oso :clown:

bri I never buy subsales before vp, do we sign s&p of what kind of doc? pay 10%? seller continue pay till transfer?

:chinese:
sungai888
Studio

Postby Cloner » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:59 am

upon VP i expect it to go to 430-450k for 900sf

purchase before VP very tricky one.. best to consult a lawyer/experienced agent to do so..
Cloner
Studio

Postby cstan » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:48 pm

im 6c6c around of vp or about to vp high rise and this brings me the end of the road (really end of the road) when i visited the The Sanderson.
My field observation:

1. external facade stand out among the surrounding condos.
2. access road needs improvement although heard about various plans on link roads.
3. potential as not many is available sub 500-600psf nowadays.
4. tpm tenants potentials. currently tpm tenants flooding surround high rise (villa park and pavilion apartment)
5. surrounding greens are gone vs few years back (picture shown by my "tour guide")
6. SKIP, KIDEX could fuel future potentials.
7. the condo near to it is doin well in terms of rental and have gained capex. smaller unit going RM380k ish. (how i know? my friend stay there lol)

what other taikor think? overall, i m bullish on this one but will definitely wait till VP baru masuk as its too risky without proper Vp for paperwork. who knows, no CF? (just joking, dont shoot me)
cstan
Studio

Postby NewKENZO » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:21 am

Cloner wrote:upon VP i expect it to go to 430-450k for 900sf

purchase before VP very tricky one.. best to consult a lawyer/experienced agent to do so..

I think upon VP, 430-450k for 900sf is a bit hard and tough unless, all the current units with asking price of RM 400k, able to be transacted without any issue ( esp bank valuation ) and sapu licin, since is yet to determine and already a lot of owners already shout min RM 400k or won't sell it unless able to meet the RM 450k or RM 500k.
As the condo is nice and low density, based on current market prices, it is fair to buy a decent condo for price point of RM 400k although 900 sq feet is a really small size for a 3 bedrooms apartment. ( is that 3 or 2+1? )

But, if RM 430-450k @ 900sq feet means RM 477-500 psf for such condo at such location, for me, is a bit overprice, and moreover, I don't think there are few valuers ( from few banks ) able to provide such valuation, where, I see no reason why the price of a Bkt Serdang condo should higher than Bdr Kinrara's The Zest, which located better location, better address and better accessibility. Moreover, RM 480-500 psf could be way following Bkt Jalil's Covillea back ass tight tight dy.

If I monitoring what valuers able to provide such value for the Villa Park and The Zest condo, I think The Sanderson or any new condo at Bkt Serdang area, is estimated at RM 370-390 psf max.

What is the highest valuation you obtained for this?

Any bank able to push push, and push, and push kao kao + kopi O kao kao to RM 444 psf? ( RM 400k @ 900 sq feet = RM 444 psf )
NewKENZO
Super-Link
Super-Link

Postby Mr. Boob » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:25 am

NewKENZO wrote:

I think upon VP, 430-450k for 900sf is a bit hard and tough unless, all the current units with asking price of RM 400k, able to be transacted without any issue ( esp bank valuation ) and sapu licin, since is yet to determine and already a lot of owners already shout min RM 400k or won't sell it unless able to meet the RM 450k or RM 500k.
As the condo is nice and low density, based on current market prices, it is fair to buy a decent condo for price point of RM 400k although 900 sq feet is a really small size for a 3 bedrooms apartment. ( is that 3 or 2+1? )

But, if RM 430-450k @ 900sq feet means RM 477-500 psf for such condo at such location, for me, is a bit overprice, and moreover, I don't think there are few valuers ( from few banks ) able to provide such valuation, where, I see no reason why the price of a Bkt Serdang condo should higher than Bdr Kinrara's The Zest, which located better location, better address and better accessibility. Moreover, RM 480-500 psf could be way following Bkt Jalil's Covillea back ass tight tight dy.

If I monitoring what valuers able to provide such value for the Villa Park and The Zest condo, I think The Sanderson or any new condo at Bkt Serdang area, is estimated at RM 370-390 psf max.

Any bank able to push push, and push, and push kao kao + kopi O kao kao to RM 444 psf? ( RM 400k @ 900 sq feet = RM 444 psf )

Soon or later the price would raise again, but of course not to 450psf la.

Heard some agents transacted 380k @ 900sf though, 422psf leh -.-
Mr. Boob
Terrace
Terrace

Postby NewKENZO » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:55 am

Mr. Boob wrote:

Yes, I also did heard some agents said some going at RM 380k but not much transacted since few months away from VP.

IMO, the price point of RM 380k + - is the budget requirement for most of the young couple / executives and they might do not mind to drop their expectation of 1100 sq feet to a 900 sq feet unit.

Btw, transacted price of RM 422 psf is not necessary the bank valuation should be obtain at RM 422 psf, it needs more similar price transactions and time to update. But, I not sure how many of them willing to top up if the banks' offer they took unable to get the value due to the property yet to VP.

I have a young friend asking my opinion about it, where he not afford to buy The Zest , Setia Walk and Atmosfera, so with his budget of below RM 400k, I did advise him, the condo is nice and new, and if do not mind the location / accessibility, can go ahead since not much choice available, but he was informed by few bankers that valuation had issue, so, he not willing to top up a bit and therefore, he not going to buy it.
NewKENZO
Super-Link
Super-Link

Postby cstan » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:58 pm

Mr. Boob wrote:
NewKENZO wrote:

380k @ 900 psf, how many carpark? Should be 1 only I guess. I think 380k is a good buy.
cstan
Studio

Postby Cloner » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:12 pm

2 car parks actually, some side by side n others front n back depending on ur spa

latest news is 900sf 420k onwards, 1480sf 590k, 1550 620k

even before VP...@@
Cloner
Studio

Next

Return to KL South