Five Stones, SS2

PJ SS 1/2/3/9/13/14/19 Etc, Old Town, Jalan Gasing, Jalan Barat, Bandar Sunway, Subang Jaya, Kelana Jaya, Bandar Utama, Damansara Perdana, Kota Damansara..

Re: Five Stones, SS2

Postby cashrich » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:40 pm

corboylee wrote:i felt sdb is a slaughter chamber. see attached
Five Stones Renovation Leaflet (Final).pdf

To be fair to SDB, I like their HOST initiative. Their main focus is property development, HOST is just their way to thank their purchasers especially those who are overseas. If i were to based overseas, it will be so easy for me to manage everything via HOST.

I have got LAD payment that why i am exploring to try their HOST rental services. It is really quite frastrating to be receiving sms from agents many whom you are not sure if they are sincere or not. Some just wanted to collect DB, some just wanted to see a real unit. Many are not professional enough to suggest a pricing. Many ask me back : how much u want to rent? In other countries agents will tell you how much they can rent out for. Anything below they will nego for u.

I think the attached is fair and it will be very useful for home owners who are overseas. Products are all branded and good quality products.
cashrich
Condo
Condo

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Postby Mr. Boob » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:52 pm

cashrich wrote:
corboylee wrote:i felt sdb is a slaughter chamber. see attached
Five Stones Renovation Leaflet (Final).pdf

To be fair to SDB, I like their HOST initiative. Their main focus is property development, HOST is just their way to thank their purchasers especially those who are overseas. If i were to based overseas, it will be so easy for me to manage everything via HOST.

I have got LAD payment that why i am exploring to try their HOST rental services. It is really quite frastrating to be receiving sms from agents many whom you are not sure if they are sincere or not. Some just wanted to collect DB, some just wanted to see a real unit. Many are not professional enough to suggest a pricing. Many ask me back : how much u want to rent? In other countries agents will tell you how much they can rent out for. Anything below they will nego for u.

I think the attached is fair and it will be very useful for home owners who are overseas. Products are all branded and good quality products.

Great initiative, another way to boost SDB earning. Well, I won't say that some agents might be annoying. But don't forget one of them should able to get u a real quality tenant and I personally don't think that HOST is efficient enough for renting or selling it. You know why, very simple, HOST staffs are to be paid by basic salary whereas agents are pay based on commission. I am sure most of them will work hard for you. If not they really eat grass.

The way they ask "how much you want to rent" is because they want to know or understand expectation price. Too low, u will get piss and usually is low is because based on the CMV and also competition among all the landlords that are wanted to rent too. Good words are usually not easy to digest. HOST might tell u their property can rent up to 8k-10k but do you think can it be done. If you property forever leaves vacant also not their big deal, as the one who losing money is you not HOST as most likely ppl will need to serve bank loan & interest.

M2C
Mr. Boob
Terrace
Terrace

Postby dtjt » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:55 am

Totally agree with you, some agents can do a better job that SDB hosts, at least thru my experience.... However, they are better off in selling their products and services to you, very convincing and professional :-)... I am guessing they are just another agent competing with other external agents. And inside news suggested some of the staff have few units on their own and therefore trying to maintain the price and to some extent rental fees. Well, this is a fair world... may the best win :-)...

To me, both are the same so long they get to sell or rent out for you... For me, I'll rather not pay for the services when I can get free... but it's different if you don't live here... then your best bet is to go with SDB host...

Yeap, I was there on Saturday as well.. lots of people crowding the lobby... its gonna be a tourist place for awhile.... i.e just to see what's inside and get a feel out of it before SDB closes the door to visitors once it becomes a matured residence...
dtjt
Studio

Postby kk2012 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:07 am

Sdb's website still not updated with 5Stones progress?

Still at June 2012?
kk2012
Condo
Condo

Postby merc » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:02 am

Personally, if I am not local and / or not well versed with renovation process, I might use sdb host service if their pricing is only perhaps say 10 - 15% more. I think I would get a better piece of mind and not too worried about subsequent defects /warranty.

Having said that, I think it could also be a joyful experience to get involved in renovation process (assuming one got a responsible contractor), I mean dropping by the site regularly to see the things that you plan for are slowly taking shape......
merc
Condo
Condo

Postby armereth » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:21 am

Ahem....

Has anyone thinking about using the LAD money to invest into another development?

THanks
armereth
Studio

Postby merc » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:03 pm

Anyone got any idea if phase 2 purchasers will likely to get any Lad like in the case of phase 1 ?

The developer has not given any firm date but I believe the 3 years period is coming up soon.

Some Lad payment could be quite nice especially for those who are no rush to use the unit and also on dibs scheme.
merc
Condo
Condo

Postby kk2012 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:05 am

merc wrote:Anyone got any idea if phase 2 purchasers will likely to get any Lad like in the case of phase 1 ?

The developer has not given any firm date but I believe the 3 years period is coming up soon.

Some Lad payment could be quite nice especially for those who are no rush to use the unit and also on dibs scheme.

Remenber read somewhere that sdb got cf for both phases at the same time. So, the handover for phase 2 should be around the corner.

I might have missed, haven't seen any pictures on phase 2, like lobby area for blk d & e., etc
kk2012
Condo
Condo

Postby urb7 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:15 am

edited
Last edited by urb7 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
urb7
Terrace
Terrace

Postby urb7 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:17 am

kk2012 wrote:
merc wrote:Anyone got any idea if phase 2 purchasers will likely to get any Lad like in the case of phase 1 ?

Remenber read somewhere that sdb got cf for both phases at the same time. So, the handover for phase 2 should be around the corner.

I might have missed, haven't seen any pictures on phase 2, like lobby area for blk d & e., etc

I believe Phase 2 buyers will not be getting LAD because the CF for all 5 blocks was granted on 6th Feb, which was the date used to calculate LAD. The lobbies for both these blocks are complete, but still got some touch up and clean up to do. They are hanging this massive art installation in the lobby for Block D. It looks awesome.
urb7
Terrace
Terrace

PreviousNext

Return to Petaling Jaya