50% Stamp Duty Rebate

The Practice Of S&P, Loan Facility Agreements, The Ins & Out Of Property Conveyancing Services..

Re: 50% Stamp Duty Rebate

Postby monicalee25 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:00 pm

andrewlee247 wrote:that means if i apply islamic loan there will be 20% extra?

i just asked someone about it, and we don't think so
monicalee25
Condo
Condo
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:41 pm

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: 50% Stamp Duty Rebate

Postby l0ck » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:07 pm

echoesian wrote:I have bought my first apartment, already signed the offer letter with the legal fee financed. Since this is my first home, I'm entitled to 50% discount on the stamp duty for loan facility. Can I know how do I claim for this rebate please?


Normally the spa lawyer will deduct 50% directly when u pay for the stamp duty. you should check with your lawyer about this.
l0ck
Condo
Condo
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 1:12 pm

Re: 50% Stamp Duty Rebate

Postby alvinyeo » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:03 am

amiruleffendy wrote:yeah I know maybank islamic got, others not sure, so if the first house 50% then the islamic 20% then total it up 70% ar? or either one only


Yes, usually the lawyer will take the highest rebate. However, in come cases they do have 50% + 20% rebate on the stamp duty but very very seldom.
alvinyeo
Studio
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:14 am

Previous

Return to Property Legal Processing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests