Property next to the telecommunication tower

Property Market Conditions, Investment Strategies, Sharing Your Experience, Latest Happenings..

Re: Property next to the telecommunication tower

Postby EMYGHT » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:28 pm

linkor wrote:
BBBrich wrote:Just really curious why eh when it comes to FS, can share the reason behind the telco tower causing the FS not to be good?

i) Sharp pointers/edges to your house.
ii) Strong Not good Energy coming from it to your house. FS likes natural energy / qi like Water, Sun, Wind.. but not electrical energy or lights from Neon board.
iii) Eye sore.
iv) May have blocking good Qi coming to you (same goes to higher buildings next to you).
v) Feel threatening your health.

poison arrow..
joss stick, some form of a ritual..
eye-sore, uneasiness..
interference of natural chi, energy..
hazard, esp during storm / ligthning strike..

as fs is 70% external, this is difficult to remedy.. if internal, can do more to reposition..

even commercials may want to avoid this, let alone residentials, summore next to it.. :death:
facebook me instead of PMs, 10QVM.. http://www.facebook.com/emyght
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Postby JazzB » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:51 pm

linkor wrote:
BBBrich wrote:Just really curious why eh when it comes to FS, can share the reason behind the telco tower causing the FS not to be good?

i) Sharp pointers/edges to your house.
ii) Strong Not good Energy coming from it to your house. FS likes natural energy / qi like Water, Sun, Wind.. but not electrical energy or lights from Neon board.
iii) Eye sore.
iv) May have blocking good Qi coming to you (same goes to higher buildings next to you).
v) Feel threatening your health.

:thumbup: :thumbup: Agree with Linkor,
FS prefer natural, balance & sentimental Qi/energy flow. It prefer to have natural mountain/hill or water (lake, river, swimming pool etc). Electrical or Telecom Pylon have many sharp corner therefor will create Sha Qi (aka bad Qi/energy). Depending of which area the Pylon is from the property, it may not necessary affect the $$$ part but health or relationship.
On the Phychology point of view it is really an eye sore and have to worry everyday if the magnetic field will affect the resident health. Even if it doesn't the worryness may affect your health.
JazzB
Studio

Postby eugene jk » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:08 pm

BBBrich wrote:This development is in Johor. Just went there to have a look. The tower is about 50m away from the apartment.

ohh... is it build by me one ?? i used to build telco sites in Johor 5 years ago.. :mrgreen:
dun shoot me la, we build based on local council, mcmc n bomba guideline.. :)
eugene jk
Super-Link
Super-Link

Postby eugene jk » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:16 pm

JazzB wrote:Not sure about health problem but definately FS problem.

if seriously talking about FS.. (i know abit la since my fren is expert n i visit his FS house), all this wireless access point has to keep away from bedroom, even computers... but he is ok putting a umobile modem in the living hall :mrgreen:

wireless works 2 way.. the basestation trasmit that much power to your phone or data card, almost similar power also has to transmit back to the base station.. we are closer to our phones n modems than this base station :mrgreen: .. even you dont talk on your phone, your phone still periodically communicating with the basestation, even more if you use smartphones with data plan.. your phone constantly updating in your pocket without you knowing.. :sweetdrop:
eugene jk
Super-Link
Super-Link

Postby centaline » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:17 pm

BBBrich wrote:Hi all, I am viewing a property just beside the a telecommunications tower. It is not those tower that is on the shop rooftop but those that you sometimes see on the top of the hill or along the highway.

My question is would this be health hazardous?

fs, appearance, resale factors etc. aside. any health issue? found a research paper on this.

http://www.who.int/peh-emf/publications ... honebk.pdf
Last edited by centaline on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
centaline
Villa
Villa

Postby eugene jk » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:28 pm

eugene jk wrote:
JazzB wrote:Not sure about health problem but definately FS problem.

if seriously talking about FS.. (i know abit la since my fren is expert n i visit his FS house), all this wireless access point has to keep away from bedroom, even computers... but he is ok putting a umobile modem in the living hall :mrgreen:

wireless works 2 way.. the basestation trasmit that much power to your phone or data card, your phone also has to transmit back to the base station.. we are closer to our phones n modems than this base station :mrgreen: .. even you dont talk on your phone, your phone still periodically communicating with the basestation, even more if you use smartphones with data plan.. your phone constantly updating in your pocket without you knowing.. :sweetdrop:

a typical basestation transmit between 3W to 30w depends on load.. when it reaches you, its about -60dBm (0.000001 mW) to -100dBm (0.0000000001 mW) due to distance and resistance from cables and antenna.. even standing under the tower, you only get -50dBm (0.00001 mW).. a typical phone can transmit upto 24dBm (250mW)...

telco transmitter to most ppl is just eye sore.. tats all.. :mrgreen:
eugene jk
Super-Link
Super-Link

Postby eugene jk » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:32 pm

centaline wrote:
BBBrich wrote:Hi all, I am viewing a property just beside the a telecommunications tower. It is not those tower that is on the shop rooftop but those that you sometimes see on the top of the hill or along the highway.

My question is would this be health hazardous?

fs, appearance, resale factors etc. aside. any health issue? found a research paper on this, as usual read with a pinch of salt.

http://www.who.int/peh-emf/publications ... honebk.pdf

if all this em wave can cause health hazard, i would suggest beware of your handphones than basestations ;)
eugene jk
Super-Link
Super-Link

Postby rtek84 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:19 pm

i know about pylons/high tension cable can cause leukemia if stay within 40 metres long term (meaning more than 10 yrs). And for kids, the chances are much higher. not sure about telco towers though...

the pylon case had been studied and proven.
rtek84
Studio

Postby agentdiary » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:40 am

apart from FS.

Communication tower radiation is shortwave and ultra high frequency, which is quite easily shielded with reflective material i.e. mirror, roof aluminium foil .....

More danger is the high tension power which is long wave and low frequency and its EMF is penetrable to body and might have severe affect on health long term.

Actually if you have a wi-fi router at home, you basically make the tower inside your house and the EMF is usually higher than 1.0mw/m2 within its blasting range. (extreme case, microwave >100mw/m2)

Thus, if you worry about the tower, get rid of your home wifi router first.
agentdiary
Studio

Postby BBBrich » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:57 pm

Thanks for the feedback. I have learn quite a lot from this thread. Anyway, I can share with my parents that they can stay there without any worries. :D.
BBBrich
Studio

PreviousNext

Return to General Property Investment Topics