Let's talk Ipoh

All Other States Other Than FT, Selangor, Penang & Johor..

Re: Let's talk Ipoh

Postby tmc » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:49 pm

If Perak changed government I go to retire there lar, maybe stay around tambun.
tmc
Villa
Villa
 
Posts: 872
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:55 am

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: Let's talk Ipoh

Postby ET42 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:27 pm

I realise that not many g&g garden in ipoh with freehold land status. Sunway Ipoh all leasehold. Bandar Baru Tambun Uptown is also leasehold. Taman Perpaduan Mulia (located towards the end of Tmn Perpaduan, Tambun) also leasehold. Even high end Enclave I +II located at Tiger land also leasehold. Then meru some leasehold some freehold but it's a Malay township with Mydin, bus terminal government admin office etc. Station 18 mostly leasehold. Bandar Seri Botani is freehold. Then with this Bandar Baru Sri Klebang is also freehold. Parkland residence in BBSK is a gated and guarded garden with individual title. Guess should take 15min car drive to reach Ipoh Garden Jusco and Tesco. It's on the news that new AEON is approved for Klebang area. With Econsave and AEON, and Poi Lum Chinese school, sound like BBSK is better than Bandar Seri Botani. Any comment?
ET42
Studio
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 5:57 pm

Re: Let's talk Ipoh

Postby ET42 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:28 pm

tmc wrote:If Perak changed government I go to retire there lar, maybe stay around tambun.


I expect state government for perak will be changed in the coming election. Let's see
ET42
Studio
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 5:57 pm

Re: Let's talk Ipoh

Postby Jet » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:45 pm

ET42 wrote:I realise that not many g&g garden in ipoh with freehold land status. Sunway Ipoh all leasehold. Bandar Baru Tambun Uptown is also leasehold. Taman Perpaduan Mulia (located towards the end of Tmn Perpaduan, Tambun) also leasehold. Even high end Enclave I +II located at Tiger land also leasehold. Then meru some leasehold some freehold but it's a Malay township with Mydin, bus terminal government admin office etc. Station 18 mostly leasehold. Bandar Seri Botani is freehold. Then with this Bandar Baru Sri Klebang is also freehold. Parkland residence in BBSK is a gated and guarded garden with individual title. Guess should take 15min car drive to reach Ipoh Garden Jusco and Tesco. It's on the news that new AEON is approved for Klebang area. With Econsave and AEON, and Poi Lum Chinese school, sound like BBSK is better than Bandar Seri Botani. Any comment?

you could still find hidden gem (freehold + gated new project) in central location in ipoh if you try hard enuff.... ;)

imo, klebang is bit far and remote as per ipoh lang punye standards
Jet
Semi-D
Semi-D
 
Posts: 2869
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Re: Let's talk Ipoh

Postby ET42 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:18 pm

Jet wrote:
ET42 wrote:I realise that not many g&g garden in ipoh with freehold land status. Sunway Ipoh all leasehold. Bandar Baru Tambun Uptown is also leasehold. Taman Perpaduan Mulia (located towards the end of Tmn Perpaduan, Tambun) also leasehold. Even high end Enclave I +II located at Tiger land also leasehold. Then meru some leasehold some freehold but it's a Malay township with Mydin, bus terminal government admin office etc. Station 18 mostly leasehold. Bandar Seri Botani is freehold. Then with this Bandar Baru Sri Klebang is also freehold. Parkland residence in BBSK is a gated and guarded garden with individual title. Guess should take 15min car drive to reach Ipoh Garden Jusco and Tesco. It's on the news that new AEON is approved for Klebang area. With Econsave and AEON, and Poi Lum Chinese school, sound like BBSK is better than Bandar Seri Botani. Any comment?

you could still find hidden gem (freehold + gated new project) in central location in ipoh if you try hard enuff.... ;)

imo, klebang is bit far and remote as per ipoh lang punye standards


Taikor Jet, can share share the gems or not, I am not Ipoh lang and only go there once a while but I love to retire in Ipoh.
ET42
Studio
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 5:57 pm

Re: Let's talk Ipoh

Postby Jet » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:28 am

ET42 wrote:
Jet wrote:
ET42 wrote:I realise that not many g&g garden in ipoh with freehold land status. Sunway Ipoh all leasehold. Bandar Baru Tambun Uptown is also leasehold. Taman Perpaduan Mulia (located towards the end of Tmn Perpaduan, Tambun) also leasehold. Even high end Enclave I +II located at Tiger land also leasehold. Then meru some leasehold some freehold but it's a Malay township with Mydin, bus terminal government admin office etc. Station 18 mostly leasehold. Bandar Seri Botani is freehold. Then with this Bandar Baru Sri Klebang is also freehold. Parkland residence in BBSK is a gated and guarded garden with individual title. Guess should take 15min car drive to reach Ipoh Garden Jusco and Tesco. It's on the news that new AEON is approved for Klebang area. With Econsave and AEON, and Poi Lum Chinese school, sound like BBSK is better than Bandar Seri Botani. Any comment?

you could still find hidden gem (freehold + gated new project) in central location in ipoh if you try hard enuff.... ;)

imo, klebang is bit far and remote as per ipoh lang punye standards


Taikor Jet, can share share the gems or not, I am not Ipoh lang and only go there once a while but I love to retire in Ipoh.

wats your budget and property type ur looking for?

usually the soonyea does not need any paper/billboard ads like Haven to sell, so you need to stay close contact with local ipoh lang to get the 1st bite.

more and more ah kong and ah ma from KV select ipoh as retirement home...keke
Jet
Semi-D
Semi-D
 
Posts: 2869
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Re: Let's talk Ipoh

Postby tmc » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:16 am

ET42 wrote:
tmc wrote:If Perak changed government I go to retire there lar, maybe stay around tambun.


I expect state government for perak will be changed in the coming election. Let's see


If they change government every 3 months, wouldn't I will be very busy shifting in and shifting out ? You know there are a lot of katak around. Kekeke.
tmc
Villa
Villa
 
Posts: 872
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:55 am

Re: Let's talk Ipoh

Postby leeky » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:12 am

Just came back from Ipoh for my working trip….able to look see look see on some of the new properties in Ipoh. My conclusion is damn cheap if compare to KV properties…but no sure whether it is cheap for Ipoh lang. :sweetdrop:

I have visited Precinct 18 located in Station 18 area…the DSL (20 X 75) house with G&G is only RM300K++. Also visited Bandar Seri Botani, the DSL (20X70) is also selling at around RM300K++.. :thumbup:

Some of the subsales is even cheaper RM100K++ to RM200K++ can get single storey house or DSL house....depends on location etc.

Anyone here invest in Ipoh? Really admire those Ipoh lang. Too bad, I am from KV...not so practical to buy house here. :thumbdown:
leeky
Studio
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:06 pm

Re: Let's talk Ipoh

Postby mcy » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:17 am

ipoh nothing to talk about lah ... nowadays food there also not so good liao.
Information herein is the general views of the author without any research / data to support. The author shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages relied on or caused by the content. Viewers are advised not to rely on any information herein
User avatar
mcy
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow
 
Posts: 3636
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:14 am

Re: Let's talk Ipoh

Postby alexL » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:47 am

Well if u plan to retire in Ipoh then it makes sense , coz housing still cheap and affordable. Food is still good. For anything else you're probably better off investing elsewhere.
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" Leonardo da Vinci
alexL
Semi-D
Semi-D
 
Posts: 1670
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to Other States In Malaysia

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests