twin arkZ @ bukit jalil, exsim group

Old Klang Road, Kuchai Lama, Taman Desa, OUG, Taman Yarl, Bukit Jalil, Seri Petaling, Serdang, Seri Kembangan..

Re: twin arkZ @ bukit jalil, exsim group

Postby e34nut » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:18 am

waa emyght, me siu tai need to work in bts first liao. No cables ler. :oops:
e34nut
Condo
Condo

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Postby EMYGHT » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:51 pm

e34nut wrote:waa emyght, me siu tai need to work in bts first liao. No cables ler. :oops:

i mean to say, if u are an owner of berjaya time square, esp multiple lot owners.. but getting employed by a developer for the access and additional discounts ain't too bad either.. kekeke
facebook me instead of PMs, 10QVM.. http://www.facebook.com/emyght
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby EMYGHT » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:53 pm

Jet wrote:
e34nut wrote:emyght super taikor!..both also i want...commies and the service apartment (no sohos for me) please! thank u thank u!

wahhhh...bj taikor so bullish abt this sengkung product!

this taikor has tasted honey with sengkung, coming back for more and summore easy to manage physically.. hehe
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby Carpediem » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:57 pm

Went to the sales gallery to kpc just now, i must say i like facade very much and so well thought of ideas. Packed with facilities including sunken tennis court, squash courts, and badminton court....that is why i guess the high maintenance cost of RM0.38psf as per what taikor uke posted. Blk A temporarily reserved for church members. Now open for blk B 1st. Yes pricing is steep so hence out of my reach. just to share
Carpediem
Condo
Condo

Postby EMYGHT » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:03 pm

Carpediem wrote:Went to the sales gallery to kpc just now, i must say i like facade very much and so well thought of ideas. Packed with facilities including sunken tennis court, squash courts, and badminton court....that is why i guess the high maintenance cost of RM0.38psf as per what taikor uke posted. Blk A temporarily reserved for church members. Now open for blk B 1st. Yes pricing is steep so hence out of my reach. just to share

nice leh.. ;)

the ark at the rooftop does not look that bad afterall.. anw, for 700 psf, sorry lor.. and congrats to those who went in z residence with anor tkttt at low 300 psf, esp those 1st timers who hesitated earlier.. :clap:
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby Property lover » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:04 pm

Carpediem wrote:Went to the sales gallery to kpc just now, i must say i like facade very much and so well thought of ideas. Packed with facilities including sunken tennis court, squash courts, and badminton court....that is why i guess the high maintenance cost of RM0.38psf as per what taikor uke posted. Blk A temporarily reserved for church members. Now open for blk B 1st. Yes pricing is steep so hence out of my reach. just to share

So,the price is about 710psf for big unit? What about the small unit, what is the price?

Thanks..
[i]All information contained herein is solely the opinion/view of the author. The author shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages relied on or caused by the content. All viewers are advised to clarify the information with relevant parties.[/i].
Property lover
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby EMYGHT » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:09 pm

Property lover wrote:

So,the price is about 710psf for big unit? What about the small unit, what is the price?

Thanks..

smallest unit abt 730 psf after discount.. bigger units close to 660 psf nett..
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby REvest » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:41 pm

How's the block b sale so far?? 750k for 1025sf is really steep..
REvest
Super-Link
Super-Link

Postby Carpediem » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:04 pm

I forgot to see the board so dunno sales how...haha. This sat is the preview. I go earlier only. AP belum ada so no brochure etc etc
Carpediem
Condo
Condo

Postby Jet » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:56 pm

EMYGHT wrote:congrats to those who went in z residence with anor tkttt at low 300 psf, esp those 1st timers who hesitated earlier.. :clap:

ahem ahem....your fren? keke ;)
Jet
Semi-D
Semi-D

PreviousNext

Return to KL South