Sphere Damansara

Desa Park City, Bandar Menjalara, Taman Bukit Maluri, Jinjang, Bandar Sri Damansara, Sierramas, Selayang..

Re: Sphere Damansara

Postby Anderson » Mon May 28, 2012 4:04 pm

amiruleffendy wrote:
Anderson wrote:
kochin wrote:atrium is office near the entrance to the sri damansara landed homes. i believe it's SD5 (but not sure).
if you got limited bullet, why don't you consider something that currently gives +ve cashflow as wtf book suggested?

oic.

Hehehe... I just bought the book lask weekend. +ve cashflow is whar ar?

haha read the whole book bro , no need purposely skip to the +ve cash flow part :D

okok. I'll try to read faster if +ve cashflow part can point me to quick absorption of investment power... I'll even swallow the book page by page. lol
Anderson
Condo
Condo

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Postby MK28 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:58 am

is it possible to get the WTF book via online? hard to get at bookshop. fast selling like 'goreng pisang panas'! :problem:

noticed the sphere damansara 'bunting' along Kepong-Sg Buloh route. very small for a big project. minimizing the marketing cost, perhaps... :D
MK28
Studio

Postby amiruleffendy » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:37 am

MK28 wrote:is it possible to get the WTF book via online? hard to get at bookshop. fast selling like 'goreng pisang panas'! :problem:

noticed the sphere damansara 'bunting' along Kepong-Sg Buloh route. very small for a big project. minimizing the marketing cost, perhaps... :D

have u tried one U mph? there got alot that time when i bought:)

anyway any updates on sphere? :)
amiruleffendy
Super-Link
Super-Link

Postby echoesian » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:21 pm

How much is this? When is it going to launch ?
echoesian
Studio

Postby amiruleffendy » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:44 pm

saw the banner around uptown that its already "open for sale"
amiruleffendy
Super-Link
Super-Link

Postby Anderson » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:03 pm

amiruleffendy wrote:saw the banner around uptown that its already "open for sale"

I registered online but developer did not invite.
Anderson
Condo
Condo

Postby kochin » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:55 pm

just at the cross road after the ldp toll from pj towards kepong, notice there's some structure up already. is that DA? DA seems to eclipse atrium from kepong bound towards sg. buloh too.
btw, is atrium VP liao or when is its targeted completion date?
Any views/opinions presented in this forum are solely those of the author and do not necessarily representative of others. The author will not accept any liability or responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of the information here.
kochin
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby beandk » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:56 pm

MK28 wrote:is it possible to get the WTF book via online? hard to get at bookshop. fast selling like 'goreng pisang panas'! :problem:

Try MPH online.
beandk
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby Anderson » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:04 pm

kochin wrote:just at the cross road after the ldp toll from pj towards kepong, notice there's some structure up already. is that DA? DA seems to eclipse atrium from kepong bound towards sg. buloh too.
btw, is atrium VP liao or when is its targeted completion date?

Kochin boss, I think the structure you mentioned could be of Damansara Foresta. DA is further towards Sg Buloh just before exit toll to NS highway.
Anderson
Condo
Condo

Postby kochin » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:49 pm

DA by TA wor. not DD lah.
Any views/opinions presented in this forum are solely those of the author and do not necessarily representative of others. The author will not accept any liability or responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of the information here.
kochin
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

PreviousNext

Return to Kepong & Sungai Buloh