G Residence @ Desa Pandan by Tan & Tan

KLCC, Bukit Bintang, Ceylon, Sultan Ismail, U-Thant, Jalan Ampang Embassy Row, Jalan Tun Razak..

Re: G Residence @ Desa Pandan by Tan & Tan

Postby froglai88 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:29 am

Visited the showroom last week, the layout not bad. Also been adviced that all the 26 retails outlets will be good and premium outlets, no rojak tenants. If they really do, then it certainly will bring up the overrall value of this developments.
froglai88
Semi-D
Semi-D

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Postby resident x » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:42 pm

thanks for the update boss

froglai88 wrote:Visited the showroom last week, the layout not bad. Also been adviced that all the 26 retails outlets will be good and premium outlets, no rojak tenants. If they really do, then it certainly will bring up the overrall value of this developments.
resident x
Villa
Villa

Postby EMYGHT » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:59 pm

tan&tan / igb going great guns.. their g-tower is quite a success even at current times when opis'es are said to be depressing, the components within gels very well, i call it niche.. value-adds like instant plug-in internet, phone lines, for short immediate tenancies, combination of retail F&B etc. and now venturing into a couple of hotel developments in penang island wif their Cititel brand.. of coz, we dun have to be reminded of mid-valley / gardens.. this G Residence looks mediocre from the outset, but the intrinsic value associated to tan&tan will tell later.. i respect them.. :punk:
facebook me instead of PMs, 10QVM.. http://www.facebook.com/emyght
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby resident x » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:25 pm

boss whacked how many units on this G-resi....long time din see u machine gun posts dy....
any excitings news to break for the wtf forummers not?

EMYGHT wrote:tan&tan / igb going great guns.. their g-tower is quite a success even at current times when opis'es are said to be depressing, the components within gels very well, i call it niche.. value-adds like instant plug-in internet, phone lines, for short immediate tenancies, combination of retail F&B etc. and now venturing into a couple of hotel developments in penang island wif their Cititel brand.. of coz, we dun have to be reminded of mid-valley / gardens.. this G Residence looks mediocre from the outset, but the intrinsic value associated to tan&tan will tell later.. i respect them.. :punk:
resident x
Villa
Villa

Postby froglai88 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:10 pm

resident x wrote:boss whacked how many units on this G-resi....long time din see u machine gun posts dy....

I think at least 1/3 of the 26 retail lots sapued by EMY kor oledi, hehe. :thumbup:
froglai88
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby EMYGHT » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:12 pm

froglai88 wrote:
resident x wrote:boss whacked how many units on this G-resi....long time din see u machine gun posts dy....

I think at least 1/3 of the 26 retail lots sapued by EMY kor oledi, hehe. :thumbup:

mana ada moolah.. btw, strategy now is try to keep pricepoint below 1.5 mil per pop, for both residentials and commercials alike.. rm/psf wise, anor separate yardstick..
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby froglai88 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:42 pm

EMYGHT wrote:mana ada moolah.. btw, strategy now is try to keep pricepoint below 1.5 mil per pop, for both residentials and commercials alike.. rm/psf wise, anor separate yardstick..

Emy kor, can you explain further ?
froglai88
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby ruben7389 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:21 am

EMYGHT wrote:
froglai88 wrote:mana ada moolah.. btw, strategy now is try to keep pricepoint below 1.5 mil per pop, for both residentials and commercials alike.. rm/psf wise, anor separate yardstick..

Myght taikor... if you r keeping pricepoint below 1.5 for commercials, not much of choice loh... targetting resi already?
ruben7389
Condo
Condo

Postby rockefeller » Thu May 10, 2012 12:43 am

i have confidence in t&t. bought and signed! can't wait for it to be ready. i pass by everyday after work :)
rockefeller
Studio

Postby EMYGHT » Thu May 10, 2012 8:59 am

rockefeller wrote:i have confidence in t&t. bought and signed! can't wait for it to be ready. i pass by everyday after work :)

congrats rock.. and welcome to propertyWTF..

mind to share what's yr entry price? and the size / facing of yr unit? thanx..
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

PreviousNext

Return to Central KL & Golden Triangle