Tropicana Gardens - Dijaya

PJ SS 1/2/3/9/13/14/19 Etc, Old Town, Jalan Gasing, Jalan Barat, Bandar Sunway, Subang Jaya, Kelana Jaya, Bandar Utama, Damansara Perdana, Kota Damansara..

Tropicana Gardens - Dijaya

Postby aidapras » Sun May 27, 2012 6:36 pm

Didn't see anything when I Google-d it, it's the land across the road from Sunway Giza, along Persiaran Surian. Some land clearing is taking place, with hoarding coming up in the last few weeks. What I can gather:

http://www.dijaya.com.my/ourprojects/fu ... _intro.php
Dijaya Website wrote:The 14-acre Tropicana Gardens commercial development will serve the residents of Tropicana Indah Resort Homes and its surrounding areas. It will feature a pedestrian mall lined with palm trees to exude a tropical resort feel. Small and medium businesses with an underground traffic system will be one of the unique features for this development.

Looks like the high-rise component will be facing the golf course, with retail fronting Persiaran Surian. A hotel, service apartments, offices and retail with a GDV of RM1.8 billion:

http://www.theedgemalaysia.com/in-the-f ... jects.html

Word on the street: RM1,000 per sqft. :shock: :shock:

With Sunway Giza on a downward trend (asking prices dropping, tenants barely threading water) and with two other mega projects in the pipeline (Strand's Red Carpet and Sunway Nexis) I don't see how another massive commercial development is a good idea?
aidapras
Terrace
Terrace

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: Tropicana Gardens - Dijaya

Postby kochin » Sun May 27, 2012 11:32 pm

wah, so fast increased liao ah? last month SA told me rm900psf. kekeke.
Any views/opinions presented in this forum are solely those of the author and do not necessarily representative of others. The author will not accept any liability or responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of the information here.
kochin
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby Jet » Sun May 27, 2012 11:47 pm

pricing for this place seems out of this world....so subsale will go to 1200psf???
Jet
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby resident x » Mon May 28, 2012 12:44 am

wa dijaya really want to break PJ record at RM1000psf?
so far title holder is SHC @ Uptown 850ish!!!!!
resident x
Villa
Villa

Postby kochin » Mon May 28, 2012 7:00 am

thought record holder is currently icon residenz? or is it uptown residences for smaller units?
Any views/opinions presented in this forum are solely those of the author and do not necessarily representative of others. The author will not accept any liability or responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of the information here.
kochin
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby seancorp » Mon May 28, 2012 9:52 am

Trying to set record also no use, as still selling slow slow.... Sunway Nexis still trying to sell, Tropicana Avenue still trying to sell, even Tropicana Grande still got some leftover.... seems like no one care about affordability nowadays....

A quick survey, if it's at 1000psf would one buy KLCC or Kota Damansara? Pricing too far into the future maybe?
Information herein is the general views of the author without any research / data to support. The author shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages relied on or caused by the content. Viewers are advised not to rely on any information herein
seancorp
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby luk7 » Mon May 28, 2012 10:26 am

this one is purely for stamp collectors la. not investment grade purchase... m2c
luk7
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby Phoenix_142 » Mon May 28, 2012 12:33 pm

so, this trop garden, got gardens only, or got 9 hole golf course also? :mrgreen:
Phoenix_142
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby aidapras » Mon May 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Well...... if you've listened to what the Strand boss said, Kota Damansara is a 'sure-sure' RM1,000 psqft location, I guess Dijaya agrees. :lol:

What I'm surprised is that while Giza is on a downward trend, the optimism of Kota Damansara is still on the uptrend. A year ago a block in Giza was offered somewhere in the region of RM6 million and the owner refused, now RM5 mil and you can probably get to the discussion table (which is still a mad price if you ask me). ROI can't make it, rental vis a vis revenue is tough, Kota Damansara just doesn't have good enough access and a big enough community to support 3+1 projects of this size in the same area.

Also surprised that Dijaya wasn't going to replicate Giza's architecture, which I am a big fan of. Open-aired roofed plazas are the way to go in Malaysia I would think.
aidapras
Terrace
Terrace

Postby resident x » Mon May 28, 2012 1:22 pm

kochin wrote:thought record holder is currently icon residenz? or is it uptown residences for smaller units?

to me that place is sunway le, group under sunway mentari.....not PJ keke....
keke....
ok lar, record holder is Mah Sing......1000psf ......hope can see 1100psf at year end....
resident x
Villa
Villa

Next

Return to Petaling Jaya