The HUB @ SS2 by Selangor Dredging Berhad

PJ SS 1/2/3/9/13/14/19 Etc, Old Town, Jalan Gasing, Jalan Barat, Bandar Sunway, Subang Jaya, Kelana Jaya, Bandar Utama, Damansara Perdana, Kota Damansara..

The HUB @ SS2 by Selangor Dredging Berhad

Postby EMYGHT » Sun May 06, 2012 9:58 pm

sdb properties memang manyak active in 2012..

from.. http://www.sdb.com.my/sdbproperty_The_Hub_@_SS2.aspx

Setting the benchmark for the work environment of the future

Located at Jalan Harapan, SS2, Petaling Jaya
Situated on 2.5 acres of Freehold land.
275 units of exquisite versatile offices in a 42-storey tower block, with built-up areas ranging from 505 sq.ft. to 1,302 sq.ft.
13 blocks of 4-storey boutique shop offices, with a built-up area of 5,500 sq.ft. each.
Exclusive Facilities including a rooftop swimming pool, gym, and garden lounge.
Anticipated Launch in October, 2012

Striking a work-life balance

STUDIES have shown that the work environment has a great influence on a person’s work performance, including factors such as level of innovation and collaboration with colleagues. In short, where you work actually determines how well you do.

In line with that, various facilities and innovative designs at The Hub @ SS2 have been conceptualized to encourage entrepreneurship, inspire innovation and even give life to creativity.

Based on the belief that collaboration is central to creativity and innovation, strategic spots within The Hub’s environment have been designed to enable people to sit together to brainstorm.

Within the Promenade and inside cafes and garden lounges are Connecting Spaces – spots ideal for small groups to get together.

For the individual who prefers to take some time to turn some ideas around in his head, he can find some Thinking Spaces in the gym or landscaped gardens.

And when it is time to put new ideas to work, each of the 275 SOVOs (small office, versatile office) or the larger boutique shop offices are ideal as Working Spaces.

But this development is more than just a great place in which to work. There is so much more to do after work that you may just want to be there all the time.

For a good workout, try the gym or the swimming pool. Evenings can be spent at a cafe.

And long after the work is done, you might just want to stretch out and relax inside your suite.

There is no better place in which to strike a balance between work and life – all within the same Space.

BROADBAND, wi-fi, cloud computing, smartphones and tablets, Skype, LinkedIn and Facebook – they have all come together to truly and irreversibly altered our work culture.

No longer are we confined or constrained by space and time. We can work together and simultaneously, whether we are sitting next to each other or on opposite sides of the globe.

The Hub @ SS2 has been conceived to meet the demands of this new work culture, where strict work hours no longer apply, and where the line between work and play is blurred.

The public spaces such as the promenade, sheltered courtyards, signature water features and open air plazas are designed to foster collaboration.

Each of the 13 low-rise four-storey shop offices, as well as the 275 SOVOs (small office, versatile office) set in the 42-storey tower, serve marvellously as working spaces. When there is work to be done, this is where it happens.

For those who have the privilege of owning a unit at the SOVO, there is no better place for quiet contemplation than its swimming pool, on the rooftop of this high-rise or the gym, which is just one floor below.

With the SOVOs doubling up as one or two-room suites, this hub of activity quite logically becomes an extension of the work-life space.

For the next generation of work environment that inspires creativity while fostering work-life balance, The Hub @ SS2 certainly sets the benchmark.
facebook me instead of PMs, 10QVM.. http://www.facebook.com/emyght
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: The HUB @ SS2 by Selangor Dredging Berhad

Postby jg1406 » Sun May 06, 2012 10:05 pm

EMYGHT wrote:sdb properties memang manyak active in 2012..

from.. http://www.sdb.com.my/sdbproperty_The_Hub_@_SS2.aspx

Setting the benchmark for the work environment of the future

Located at Jalan Harapan, SS2, Petaling Jaya
Situated on 2.5 acres of Freehold land.
275 units of exquisite versatile offices in a 42-storey tower block, with built-up areas ranging from 505 sq.ft. to 1,302 sq.ft.
13 blocks of 4-storey boutique shop offices, with a built-up area of 5,500 sq.ft. each.
Exclusive Facilities including a rooftop swimming pool, gym, and garden lounge.
Anticipated Launch in October, 2012

Striking a work-life balance

STUDIES have shown that the work environment has a great influence on a person’s work performance, including factors such as level of innovation and collaboration with colleagues. In short, where you work actually determines how well you do.

In line with that, various facilities and innovative designs at The Hub @ SS2 have been conceptualized to encourage entrepreneurship, inspire innovation and even give life to creativity.

Based on the belief that collaboration is central to creativity and innovation, strategic spots within The Hub’s environment have been designed to enable people to sit together to brainstorm.

Within the Promenade and inside cafes and garden lounges are Connecting Spaces – spots ideal for small groups to get together.

For the individual who prefers to take some time to turn some ideas around in his head, he can find some Thinking Spaces in the gym or landscaped gardens.

And when it is time to put new ideas to work, each of the 275 SOVOs (small office, versatile office) or the larger boutique shop offices are ideal as Working Spaces.

But this development is more than just a great place in which to work. There is so much more to do after work that you may just want to be there all the time.

For a good workout, try the gym or the swimming pool. Evenings can be spent at a cafe.

And long after the work is done, you might just want to stretch out and relax inside your suite.

There is no better place in which to strike a balance between work and life – all within the same Space.

BROADBAND, wi-fi, cloud computing, smartphones and tablets, Skype, LinkedIn and Facebook – they have all come together to truly and irreversibly altered our work culture.

No longer are we confined or constrained by space and time. We can work together and simultaneously, whether we are sitting next to each other or on opposite sides of the globe.

The Hub @ SS2 has been conceived to meet the demands of this new work culture, where strict work hours no longer apply, and where the line between work and play is blurred.

The public spaces such as the promenade, sheltered courtyards, signature water features and open air plazas are designed to foster collaboration.

Each of the 13 low-rise four-storey shop offices, as well as the 275 SOVOs (small office, versatile office) set in the 42-storey tower, serve marvellously as working spaces. When there is work to be done, this is where it happens.

For those who have the privilege of owning a unit at the SOVO, there is no better place for quiet contemplation than its swimming pool, on the rooftop of this high-rise or the gym, which is just one floor below.

With the SOVOs doubling up as one or two-room suites, this hub of activity quite logically becomes an extension of the work-life space.

For the next generation of work environment that inspires creativity while fostering work-life balance, The Hub @ SS2 certainly sets the benchmark.

Wah, must give credit to the copy writer. Talk about "cloud computing" summore. I tot that was the domain of IT folks. Non IT folks normally say Internet or iCloud :D Where exactly is the site in SS2 ?
More discussions on 20trees, K5 and Taman Melawati Indah here http://20treesmelawati.blogspot.com/
jg1406
Terrace
Terrace

Postby EMYGHT » Sun May 06, 2012 10:11 pm

sdb really going all out man.. on the back of their SG success kua.. won't stinge on marketing preps.. :thumbup:

going by sdb's record, they may retain certain units, this is SS2 leh, how much wor..? i know some tkttts are salivating oredi on the 4-sty boutique shop-ofices.. kekeke..
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby Phoenix_142 » Sun May 06, 2012 10:13 pm

taikor emyght. SOVO would still be classified under opis mah, ngam mou?

80 mil opis space sqft in KV. 20 mil sqft coming on stream in next couple of years. Jialat.

anyway, was always quite comfortable with Harapan lokasi. Since they made Rothmans roundabout, a proper traffic light intersection, i think traffic has improved substantially.

so - bottomline -

a. WTF got Kangtao or not>? (I'm top 3 poster - damn it, 67 kor sudah overtake me dy. Kekeke)

b. On a serious note - u think this can make it as a pure opis? Look's like a "defacto resi" kinda play like Atria....
Phoenix_142
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby Phoenix_142 » Sun May 06, 2012 10:19 pm

EMYGHT wrote:sdb really going all out man.. on the back of their SG success kua.. won't stinge on marketing preps.. :thumbup:

going by sdb's record, they may retain certain units, this is SS2 leh, how much wor..? i know some tkttts are salivating oredi on the 4-sty boutique shop-ofices.. kekeke..

basket - if they take ss2 sub-sale commercial 4 storey lots as pricing baseline / benchmark - i think siu tai don't even want to look at SDB punya pricing.

KNS! :shock:
Phoenix_142
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby Jet » Sun May 06, 2012 10:20 pm

this HUB project is located right behind of Ameera and Five Stones where both oso SDB's flagship projects in SS2.....the land is at the borderline btw SS2 and Section 17...

i am curious to know more about the road leading to the main entrance of HUB..... :?:
Jet
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby Phoenix_142 » Sun May 06, 2012 10:23 pm

Jet wrote:this HUB project is located right behind of Ameera and Five Stones where both oso SDB's flagship projects in SS2.....the land is at the borderline btw SS2 and Section 17...

i am curious to know more about the road leading to the main entrance of HUB..... :?:

siu tai is so impressed with jet tsf punya intel.

jalan harapan is quite 7 long also. so, at least now, siu tai roughly know d lokasi. :scooter:
Phoenix_142
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby Jet » Sun May 06, 2012 10:24 pm

Phoenix_142 wrote:SOVO would still be classified under opis mah, ngam mou?
b. On a serious note - u think this can make it as a pure opis? Look's like a "defacto resi" kinda play like Atria....

i think anor ofis/resi hybrid like PJ Icon or Atria as the land title shld be commercial......just my guess and i could be wrong.
Jet
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby jg1406 » Sun May 06, 2012 10:24 pm

Jet wrote:this HUB project is located right behind of Ameera and Five Stones where both oso SDB's flagship projects in SS2.....the land is at the borderline btw SS2 and Section 17...

This HUB is beside the river/longkang then. The one that about 6 months ago got small landslide.
Isn't the road in by passing Ameera's entrance on the left or via Sec 17 thru the house lanes ? :eh:
More discussions on 20trees, K5 and Taman Melawati Indah here http://20treesmelawati.blogspot.com/
jg1406
Terrace
Terrace

Postby EMYGHT » Sun May 06, 2012 10:27 pm

Phoenix_142 wrote:taikor emyght. SOVO would still be classified under opis mah, ngam mou?

80 mil opis space sqft in KV. 20 mil sqft coming on stream in next couple of years. Jialat.

anyway, was always quite comfortable with Harapan lokasi. Since they made Rothmans roundabout, a proper traffic light intersection, i think traffic has improved substantially.

so - bottomline -

a. WTF got Kangtao or not>? (I'm top 3 poster - damn it, 67 kor sudah overtake me dy. Kekeke) LOL :lol: :mrgreen:

ok, no point disguising although we know sdb is reading here..

but i've gotta make a few qualifiers.. me ss2 not a familiar turf and i'm basing on gut feel, of coz, subject to price and pricepoint..

275 units memang boleh absorb imho.. sizes are decent from 500 - 1.3k sqf, so even if u rope in the uptown residence punya comparison, think there will still be a market.. the local heroes esp..

sovo, even if it's opis use, assuming precedence disallows for dwelling purposes, again, i think not a difficult proposition even to some MNCs, IT outsource proivider and IT companies itself, since they mentioned abt "cloud computing".. i'm 99% certain that sdb has a reason to pitch the way they did in their webbie.. companies like unisys, selectv, and esp banking IT solution providers are oredi rooted to these type of commercial locations, somewhere near but further away from the congestion..

not at the liberty to discuss further wifout having the firmed details.. but sdb may well be the controlling stake-holder of some anchors that they are planning to secure.. let's hope not like ss2 mall, discotheques and pub activities blasting away..

m2c..
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Next

Return to Petaling Jaya