Sunway Geo at Southquay

PJ SS 1/2/3/9/13/14/19 Etc, Old Town, Jalan Gasing, Jalan Barat, Bandar Sunway, Subang Jaya, Kelana Jaya, Bandar Utama, Damansara Perdana, Kota Damansara..

Sunway Geo at Southquay

Postby keching$$$ » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:50 pm

anyone has any more info on this project to be launched by Sunway soon?

integrated mixed development consisting of retail(3rd generation 3 storey retail shops), residential and flexi suites (starting from RM360k for 500sf)...
directly connected to proposed elevated Bus Transit System (BTS) which is due for completion 2014..

Flexi Suites - 4 storey with sky garden
keching$$$
Semi-D
Semi-D

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: Sunway Geo at Southquay

Postby seancorp » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:09 pm

eh.... i tot the commercial part of this one launched a while ago liao? remember saw the ad etc, opposite sunway medical

http://www.sunwayproperty.com/pd/scpdd_ ... dence.aspx

not sure lah, too many sunway products in my pocket already, need to take a break from this one
Information herein is the general views of the author without any research / data to support. The author shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages relied on or caused by the content. Viewers are advised not to rely on any information herein
seancorp
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby keching$$$ » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:12 pm

was that for 8 mil ?

now they are launching the flexi suites..
keching$$$
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby seancorp » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:14 pm

can't remember the price of the commie but remember straight away skip as can't even think about it, can't afford so waste no time, this area is not for me also.
Information herein is the general views of the author without any research / data to support. The author shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages relied on or caused by the content. Viewers are advised not to rely on any information herein
seancorp
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby keching$$$ » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:23 pm

seancorp wrote:can't remember the price of the commie but remember straight away skip as can't even think about it, can't afford so waste no time, this area is not for me also.

ya, for me, i dont even know where is it exactly... :mrgreen:
keching$$$
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby seancorp » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:29 pm

dekat kunci selatan :lol: :lol: :lol:
seancorp
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby keching$$$ » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:34 pm

seancorp wrote:dekat kunci selatan :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh..ok doki .. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
keching$$$
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby Jet » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:14 am

noted overall southquay does not have good fs so far....noted sales are slow and more units from earlier launches were put on auction. this is excerbated with high pricing when it's near to the united nation block ie sunway lagoon perdana
Jet
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby alexL » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:21 am

Thought sunway gonna delay this launch as the current sentiments not so favourable? Seriously sunway props are moving real slowww
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" Leonardo da Vinci
alexL
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby kochin » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:26 am

commies 70% sold.
cheapest unit from RM5mil
Any views/opinions presented in this forum are solely those of the author and do not necessarily representative of others. The author will not accept any liability or responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of the information here.
kochin
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Next

Return to Petaling Jaya