Kota Damansara Properties

PJ SS 1/2/3/9/13/14/19 Etc, Old Town, Jalan Gasing, Jalan Barat, Bandar Sunway, Subang Jaya, Kelana Jaya, Bandar Utama, Damansara Perdana, Kota Damansara..

Kota Damansara Properties

Postby seancorp » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:59 pm

Dear All,

Starting this thread as I am passionate about the growth of KD and want to learn from all TK in KD with their comments / views on this part of PJU...

Some interesting undercon:-
- Strand residence
- Sunway Nexis shops / soho
- Cascades
- Strand offices
- tropicana gardens
- tropicana avenue (not KD, but close)

Sub-sale (Commercial):-
- Dataran sunway
- Sunway Giza
- Strand shops

Sub-sale (condo):-
- Palm Spring
- Pelangi Damansara
- Opal
- Cova

Allow me to start a first question, is dataran sunway's shops still worth considering? low yield, low bank value, high tenant turnover, leasehold, only those quiet rows are up for sale.... appreciate any views
Information herein is the general views of the author without any research / data to support. The author shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages relied on or caused by the content. Viewers are advised not to rely on any information herein
seancorp
Semi-D
Semi-D

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: Kota Damansara Properties

Postby seancorp » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:15 pm

to add figures into perspective, I think there are some 3mil shops around, rental about 9k.....
Information herein is the general views of the author without any research / data to support. The author shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages relied on or caused by the content. Viewers are advised not to rely on any information herein
seancorp
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby cucu » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:24 pm

seancorp wrote:to add figures into perspective, I think there are some 3mil shops around, rental about 9k.....

sori boss......i tried to post just now but don't know why tak jadi.......hehehe......malas to post the long winded thing again..... :pinch:
cucu
Studio

Postby manutdgiggs » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:24 pm

seancorp wrote:to add figures into perspective, I think there are some 3mil shops around, rental about 9k.....

Gua tried to buy since 2008 b4 prop price up like hell. But unfortunately my offered price is alwiz lower then the asking price. So till now still wait wait wait.

I think there might b not much room to grow for old shops which r oledi more than 10yrs. But maybe new 1 stil a lil future la. I dislike the l/h part. Apart fr tat ok.

Rental wise depend very much on which row. Some renting 3k grd floor but onli a few.
Pray 4 MH370
manutdgiggs
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby platinum39 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:42 pm

The Strand whole block intermediate for 3.5 storey - rental between 10-11k now
Last edited by platinum39 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
platinum39
Studio

Postby seancorp » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:44 pm

cucu wrote:

sori boss......i tried to post just now but don't know why tak jadi.......hehehe......malas to post the long winded thing again..... :pinch:

i think partly caused by my mistake that created two same threads and asked admin to delete one... sorry mate
seancorp
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby seancorp » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:47 pm

manutdgiggs wrote:

Gua tried to buy since 2008 b4 prop price up like hell. But unfortunately my offered price is alwiz lower then the asking price. So till now still wait wait wait.

I think there might b not much room to grow for old shops which r oledi more than 10yrs. But maybe new 1 stil a lil future la. I dislike the l/h part. Apart fr tat ok.

Rental wise depend very much on which row. Some renting 3k grd floor but onli a few.

i tried round about 2006-2007, one of the unit same row with starbuck.... 1.65mil then, made offer 1.6mil but didn't follow up... kns, now 3mil. But anyway everything doubled over the last few years
seancorp
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby seancorp » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:50 pm

platinum39 wrote:The Strand whole block intermediate for 3.5 storey - rental between 10-11k now

the strand need to wait for the completion of the mall to pull the crowd?

at one point i was checking, one unit same row with cimb for sale but tenant doesn't look stable
seancorp
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby seancorp » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:29 am

My preference:-

The row facing the main road (UOB row) is good and the two rows with 4 rows of carparks parallel with overtime..... have to wait patiently for good deal
seancorp
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby luk7 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:19 am

whenever ppl talk bout KD shops, they like to compare against SP. both LH and similar price pt. but SP punye rental is much higher. also higher catchment crowd. perhaps can explore further from your backyard...
luk7
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Next

Return to Petaling Jaya