Empire Remix @ USJ 1

PJ SS 1/2/3/9/13/14/19 Etc, Old Town, Jalan Gasing, Jalan Barat, Bandar Sunway, Subang Jaya, Kelana Jaya, Bandar Utama, Damansara Perdana, Kota Damansara..

Re: Empire Remix @ USJ 1

Postby Waterfish » Wed May 09, 2012 1:31 pm

Was told that the developer will build an access from USJ1 to Kesas and LDP, am i right?
Waterfish
Terrace
Terrace

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Postby beandk » Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 pm

Haven't confirmed. Even so, I don't think it'll help much once the many developments are completed.
beandk
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby kochin » Wed May 09, 2012 1:51 pm

think diehard fansi sure sapu judging by profit gains in their de and dc projects.
and their product is usually more outstanding (aesthetic wise) comparing to the surrounding. just take a drive around DP area and notice the changes in the skyline from them.
Any views/opinions presented in this forum are solely those of the author and do not necessarily representative of others. The author will not accept any liability or responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of the information here.
kochin
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby beandk » Wed May 09, 2012 2:16 pm

Was hoping WTF can pull some strings for better margin of safety.....kekeke. I also think it's a BBB situation.

It's funny you mentioned aesthetics. A few years ago I remembered some forumners saying Empire is so Ahbeng, even the name.
beandk
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby kochin » Wed May 09, 2012 2:35 pm

their relocation to subang empire was a big affair previously.
siap dengan roman attires, horses and the props. memang empire! kekeke.
Any views/opinions presented in this forum are solely those of the author and do not necessarily representative of others. The author will not accept any liability or responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of the information here.
kochin
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby sohofan » Wed May 09, 2012 4:30 pm

the only thing bout Empire, their sales always very 'luen sui' la ..
some agent will claim to have units, another party also, another party also, and you've gotta see which units are allocated to which party ...
no easy route if wanna secure better units , for man on the street that is .. :sweetdrop:
sohofan
Condo
Condo

Postby seeandtake » Wed May 09, 2012 4:58 pm

sohofan wrote:the only thing bout Empire, their sales always very 'luen sui' la ..
some agent will claim to have units, another party also, another party also, and you've gotta see which units are allocated to which party ...
no easy route if wanna secure better units , for man on the street that is .. :sweetdrop:

this is true, empire sub out their sales to many agency
heard unless u got kang tao, if not... u got no chance to choose a unit, the agency will simply pick for u. if u dont like, they refund booking fees
seeandtake
Studio

Postby lelynx » Wed May 09, 2012 5:04 pm

hmm... the location is not ideal for small unit, IMHO
not too many demand at the area
if further abit towards sunway there, then the demands is there
as if depending on segi alone, rm550psf is a bit hard to gain profit on rental
lelynx
Condo
Condo

Postby seeandtake » Wed May 09, 2012 6:34 pm

link from http://www.pjdprop.com.my/youone/

btw i too think the project still expensive... lease hold... and many projects coming up, damen, youone , onecity

with proposed U-turn, npe link... maybe can add some value into it?
seeandtake
Studio

Postby beandk » Wed May 09, 2012 6:52 pm

Nice map. Think One City is further down so not so affected. But it does add competition to the targeted neighbourhood of Subang, USJ and a little of Putra Heights. However, you forgot to add Regina USJ 1 which will also contribute to the jam.
beandk
Semi-D
Semi-D

PreviousNext

Return to Petaling Jaya