Shorefront @ Penang by YTL

Georgetown, Gurney, Batu Feringghi, Tanjung Bungah..

Re: Shorefront @ Penang by YTL

Postby shanged1 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:17 pm

and also medical tourism !

quite a lot of rich chinese from Medan go to Penang for treatments / do medical check ups these days ..

one can certainly have good vibes these days .. LGE for PM ? :gun:
shanged1
Condo
Condo

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Postby propcritic » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:30 pm

Penang properties are the top choices for foreigners investing in Malaysia, esp Singaporeans, HK, Europeans and Aussies......with LGE and DAP gobermen, lagi popular with foreigners....kenot really go wrong with properties in Penang Island....
propcritic
Villa
Villa

Postby resident x » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:30 pm

propcritic wrote:Penang properties are the top choices for foreigners investing in Malaysia, esp Singaporeans, HK, Europeans and Aussies......with LGE and DAP gobermen, lagi popular with foreigners....kenot really go wrong with properties in Penang Island....

boss...i think u very vested in Penangggggggg..................... :D
resident x
Villa
Villa

Postby Joink » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:24 pm

resident x wrote:
propcritic wrote:Penang properties are the top choices for foreigners investing in Malaysia, esp Singaporeans, HK, Europeans and Aussies......with LGE and DAP gobermen, lagi popular with foreigners....kenot really go wrong with properties in Penang Island....

boss...i think u very vested in Penangggggggg..................... :D

think boss is very vested everywhere..... :lol:
Joink
Super-Link
Super-Link

Postby EMYGHT » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:13 pm

shanged1 wrote:and also medical tourism !

quite a lot of rich chinese from Medan go to Penang for treatments / do medical check ups these days ..

one can certainly have good vibes these days .. LGE for PM ? :gun:

our shanged boss is so subtle, hehehe

medical tourism, medical check-ups.. to me, cosmetic / plastic surgery lar.. esp facial and b@@bs enhancement.. stay for 3 mths to recuperate, go back with renewed confidence.. even in KL pun sudah ade ini maciam punya resort homes.. maytower oso got.. kekeke
facebook me instead of PMs, 10QVM.. http://www.facebook.com/emyght
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby lonelyplanet » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:48 pm

this one going to launch soon. RM4mil wor....
lonelyplanet
Villa
Villa

Postby luk7 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:52 pm

omfg!!!!!!

and i thought 1 menerung was crazy...
luk7
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby EMYGHT » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:42 pm

err.. i think 4 mil a pop was the expected price, no? or rather indicative price, back then..

mebbe we are surprised that YTL did not discount it, seem that their recent projects were launched below the indicatives..
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby Tower » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:15 pm

EMYGHT wrote:err.. i think 4 mil a pop was the expected price, no? or rather indicative price, back then..

mebbe we are surprised that YTL did not discount it, seem that their recent projects were launched below the indicatives..

come on...they r playing with mindset games lah. Before launching, they tell u x price. when come to launching day, then x-y price and impulse buying kick in to sapu all. I think the same case for Reed recently...

I still believe that someone need to do homework to see whether it is value buy or not...kekeke
Tower
Villa
Villa

Postby EMYGHT » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:38 pm

Tower wrote:
EMYGHT wrote:err.. i think 4 mil a pop was the expected price, no? or rather indicative price, back then..

come on...they r playing with mindset games lah. Before launching, they tell u x price. when come to launching day, then x-y price and impulse buying kick in to sapu all. I think the same case for Reed recently...

I still believe that someone need to do homework to see whether it is value buy or not...kekeke

4 mil a pop for this product class, not abt value anymore, it's abt prestige and who's yr neighbour.. and as long as likey, just whack, not for investment.. like taikors said, stamp collectors' series.. keke
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

PreviousNext

Return to Penang, Northern Region