New Condominium Development at Kota Kinabalu

All Other States Other Than FT, Selangor, Penang & Johor..

Re: New Condominium Development at Kota Kinabalu

Postby kochin » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:33 am

edyek boss. not geng lah. why only after open for registration and booking only you announce here.
must announce before the due date lah. now if go to 6c6c also is left with unwanted stocks rejected by edyek boss. kekeke
Any views/opinions presented in this forum are solely those of the author and do not necessarily representative of others. The author will not accept any liability or responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of the information here.
kochin
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Postby Edyek » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:10 am

kochin wrote:edyek boss. not geng lah. why only after open for registration and booking only you announce here.
must announce before the due date lah. now if go to 6c6c also is left with unwanted stocks rejected by edyek boss. kekeke

Boss, before was private registration mah. Somemore I only know yesterday when i visit their office.

Janganlah marah... :cry:
Real estate is at the core of almost every business, and it's certainly at the core of most people's wealth. In order to build your wealth and improve your business smarts, you need to know about real estate.(Donald Trump)
Edyek
Villa
Villa

Postby Jet » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:50 pm

KK punye new condo sibeh expensive at MK prices......clearly orang sabah like edyek, froglai, etc are all manyak loaded...buying popoty like buying vege.....keke
Jet
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby Edyek » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:06 pm

Jet wrote:KK punye new condo sibeh expensive at MK prices......clearly orang sabah like edyek, froglai, etc are all manyak loaded...buying popoty like buying vege.....keke

Boss, orang sabah style buy prop like buy vege mah.... Me orang sarawak choose and calculate until grass also die baru pick.... :lol:
Real estate is at the core of almost every business, and it's certainly at the core of most people's wealth. In order to build your wealth and improve your business smarts, you need to know about real estate.(Donald Trump)
Edyek
Villa
Villa

Postby armereth » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:04 pm

Hi Edyek

Can you drop me a PM on the name of the project? I cant find it in google

Thanks
armereth
Studio

Postby Edyek » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:19 pm

armereth wrote:Hi Edyek

Thanks

http://www.lidofourseasons.com/online/
Edyek
Villa
Villa

Postby armereth » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:05 pm

Thanks for the link

Wah...selling like cakes apparently. I called them and was told that ALL units from level 4 to level 15 for ALL four blocks are sold out. Left only Level G, Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 (intermediate only). Price is 330psf to 350psf and built up is about 1000sf. So looking at RM350k a unit.

Developer give free S&P. No interest absorb scheme.

Thanks
armereth
Studio

Postby ukulele » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:07 am

Edyek wrote:
armereth wrote:Hi Edyek

Thanks

http://www.lidofourseasons.com/online/

reminds me of another lido in JB, selling abv 1k psf..

it'll be a matter of time before KK catches up..? btw, can share what are the premium projects in KK that is abv 1k psf now? thx..
ukulele
Villa
Villa

Postby armereth » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:14 am

Early this year during CNY i asked about 1Likas. The sales girl hinted RM700psf but was told to wait for launching. Then someone in this forum said the project got KIVed. If 1000psf, i think Jesselton near Suria KK is arealdy there. When I enquired during CNY this year, I was told is about Rm900psf but all small unit sold out. I could be wrong though.
armereth
Studio

Postby Edyek » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:34 am

armereth wrote:Thanks for the link

Wah...selling like cakes apparently. I called them and was told that ALL units from level 4 to level 15 for ALL four blocks are sold out. Left only Level G, Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 (intermediate only). Price is 330psf to 350psf and built up is about 1000sf. So looking at RM350k a unit.

Developer give free S&P. No interest absorb scheme.

Thanks

Lido 4 season is good own stay imho. Entry price is only rm350 per sq.ft. However, bare in mind that it is high density development. So if own stay, worth it. :thumbup:
Edyek
Villa
Villa

PreviousNext

Return to Other States In Malaysia