CONCERTO KIARA @ MONT KIARA, Highrise Project by BCB BERHAD

Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Mont Kiara, Sri Hartamas, Duta Topika, Duta Nusantara, Segambut..

Re: CONCERTO KIARA @ MONT KIARA, Highrise Project by BCB BER

Postby mangoc » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:58 pm

That is absolutely spot on!
mangoc
Studio

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Postby terdit » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:52 am

went to the show unit on Sat noon, no one bother me :p
terdit
Studio

Postby luk7 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:54 am

everyone has tried and failed in segambut. no mattter how u call it, its still segmabut. I recall see hoy chan last time when they sold their projek here, said they will get dbkl to issue a MK address. memang elaborate all the proposed linkage etc to real MK. until now, so many yrs later, whats the result?

again, if ddmc, will only pick brdb, cos dia org memang premium dev...
luk7
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby apes » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:29 pm

luk7 wrote:everyone has tried and failed in segambut. no mattter how u call it, its still segmabut. I recall see hoy chan last time when they sold their projek here, said they will get dbkl to issue a MK address. memang elaborate all the proposed linkage etc to real MK. until now, so many yrs later, whats the result?

ya agree with u this is qutie hard to rename the address to something like kiara north...the land at this area all mixed by different different developers, unlik the mont kiara, most own by sunrise, bangsar south mostly own by UOA..they are huge developer, easy to rebranding the whole area by giving it new name...for this part of segambut, i dont think so..even SHC cant do it..this BCB sure cannot do it...
apes
Condo
Condo

Postby Joshua » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:36 pm

apes wrote:
luk7 wrote:everyone has tried and failed in segambut. no mattter how u call it, its still segmabut. I recall see hoy chan last time when they sold their projek here, said they will get dbkl to issue a MK address. memang elaborate all the proposed linkage etc to real MK. until now, so many yrs later, whats the result?

ya agree with u this is qutie hard to rename the address to something like kiara north...the land at this area all mixed by different different developers, unlik the mont kiara, most own by sunrise, bangsar south mostly own by UOA..they are huge developer, easy to rebranding the whole area by giving it new name...for this part of segambut, i dont think so..even SHC cant do it..this BCB sure cannot do it...

heard that the founder of bcb is not an ordinary person... one long street/road in kluang is under his name...he has strong political connection with mca/umno n also a friend of the sultan of johor..everything is possible for bcb...dont underestimate bcb...another project in kota kemuning valued at GDV of about rm1.4bil will be launched also as per its annual report,,,,,check out all these before coming to conclusion.. :lol:
Joshua
Condo
Condo

Postby majid » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:24 pm

Saboteur wrote:
majid wrote:If the proposed Japanese school next to concerto materializes, then probably would attract the japs, although not sure how strong of a factor..

French school is there rite? did u seen may french ppl moving to Segambut/ Dutamas? :think:

Guess u hv a point there, in the morning can see school buses in droves. Each bus for a specific location all over KL from expat areas, MK, bangsar, u-thant, ampang etc etc..... was surprised to see quite far these kids hv to travel to school everyday with the traffic jam n all.. ;)
majid
Condo
Condo

Postby apes » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:28 pm

Joshua wrote:
apes wrote:

heard that the founder of bcb is not an ordinary person... one long street/road in kluang is under his name...he has strong political connection with mca/umno n also a friend of the sultan of johor..everything is possible for bcb...dont underestimate bcb...another project in kota kemuning valued at GDV of about rm1.4bil will be launched also as per its annual report,,,,,check out all these before coming to conclusion.. :lol:

i will be the happiest person if BCB manage to change this area from segambut to north kiara sinc ei won a property at that area..
apes
Condo
Condo

Postby apes » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:30 pm

majid wrote:
Saboteur wrote:
majid wrote:If the proposed Japanese school next to concerto materializes, then probably would attract the japs, although not sure how strong of a factor..

French school is there rite? did u seen may french ppl moving to Segambut/ Dutamas? :think:

Guess u hv a point there, in the morning can see school buses in droves. Each bus for a specific location all over KL from expat areas, MK, bangsar, u-thant, ampang etc etc..... was surprised to see quite far these kids hv to travel to school everyday with the traffic jam n all.. ;)

well, there are some french school teachers and family live at that area...i saw some at anggun puri, duta ria and villa makmur....every morning they take a short distance walk to school, and the rental at that area not expensive compare...if japanese school news is true..i guees this area rental will start to pick up.......
apes
Condo
Condo

Postby cmy » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:05 pm

apes wrote:
i will be the happiest person if BCB manage to change this area from segambut to north kiara sinc ei won a property at that area..

Won property in MK area? What contest did you join?
cmy
Terrace
Terrace

Postby luk7 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:46 pm

Joshua wrote:
apes wrote:

founder so influential until can impact price in segambut? time to go their showroom and pay visit liao like that... KK can goreng also like that? :think:
luk7
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

PreviousNext

Return to KL North