K5 Melawati - 20Trees, AmberHill, Contours, Rydgeway, JIA

Titiwangsa, Sentul, Setapak, Gombak, Taman Melawati, Jalan Ipoh, Jalan Genting Kelang..

Which Is Your Top Choice, Both For Investment & Own-Stay..

Amberhill Signature Homes (Pembinaan Asmegah)
1
1%
20 Trees Courtyard Homes & Apartments (SDB Properties)
18
20%
20 Trees West Bungalows (SDB Properties)
51
57%
Contours Twin-Villas (AQRS)
5
6%
Sunway Rydgeway Zero-Lot Bungalows (Sunway)
8
9%
Nadayu Luxury Lifestyle Bungalows (Mutiara Goodyear)
2
2%
Nadayu Super-Links (Mutiara Goodyear)
4
4%
 
Total votes : 89

Re: The K5 Enclave

Postby EMYGHT » Sun May 13, 2012 4:23 pm

Jet wrote:
EMYGHT wrote:meanwhile, for those who really really wants to play JIA.. pls PM admin boss to touch-base wif tktttt...

tns, potong stim and cannot pancut.... :?

why? any planned KT for forumers here ?


jet boss, got KT and u will sure qualify one, many times over.. hehe
facebook me instead of PMs, 10QVM.. http://www.facebook.com/emyght
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow
 
Posts: 5395
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: The K5 Enclave

Postby Jet » Sun May 13, 2012 4:31 pm

EMYGHT wrote:
Jet wrote:
EMYGHT wrote:meanwhile, for those who really really wants to play JIA.. pls PM admin boss to touch-base wif tktttt...

tns, potong stim and cannot pancut.... :?

why? any planned KT for forumers here ?


jet boss, got KT and u will sure qualify one, many times over.. hehe

almighty boss, thanks for your public confirmation that siu tai will get KT for this.....arigato gozaimas!

viewing this Jia is leasehold, i am still 1516 unless sdb does as what Vito Corleone said in The Godfather " Gimme an offer that i cannot refuse" .......kekeke
Jet
Semi-D
Semi-D
 
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Re: The K5 Enclave

Postby EMYGHT » Sun May 13, 2012 4:34 pm

Jet wrote:
EMYGHT wrote:
Jet wrote:
EMYGHT wrote:meanwhile, for those who really really wants to play JIA.. pls PM admin boss to touch-base wif tktttt...

tns, potong stim and cannot pancut.... :?

why? any planned KT for forumers here ?


jet boss, got KT and u will sure qualify one, many times over.. hehe

almighty boss, thanks for your public confirmation that siu tai will get KT for this.....arigato gozaimas!

viewing this Jia is leasehold, i am still 1516 unless sdb does as what Vito Corleone said in The Godfather " Gimme an offer that i cannot refuse" .......kekeke


sdb, u heard that..? kekeke..
facebook me instead of PMs, 10QVM.. http://www.facebook.com/emyght
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow
 
Posts: 5395
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Re: The K5 Enclave

Postby jg1406 » Sun May 13, 2012 5:28 pm

Boss EMYGHT - dunno sensitive or not but can help check with tktttt if SDB bought plot 7 beside 20trees west and any plans for that ?

Re point no 4 here - http://20treesmelawati.blogspot.com/201 ... i.html?m=0
More discussions on 20trees, K5 and Taman Melawati Indah here http://20treesmelawati.blogspot.com/
jg1406
Terrace
Terrace
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:43 pm

Re: The K5 Enclave

Postby EMYGHT » Sun May 13, 2012 6:04 pm

jg1406 wrote:Boss EMYGHT - dunno sensitive or not but can help check with tktttt if SDB bought plot 7 beside 20trees west and any plans for that ?

Re point no 4 here - http://20treesmelawati.blogspot.com/201 ... i.html?m=0


JG boss, i vaguely recall.. between 20 Trees West and sunway rydgeway, there are actually 5 strips of land.. but from your map, u only labelled 7, 8 & 9 (3 plots only)..?

if not mistaken, 20 Trees West was pre-subdivided into the 48 individual-titles from the original 2 separate land that was to be amalgamated.. either that, or the other 2 missing plots were oredi consumed by sdb for 20 Trees West from the very beginning, but not being utilised or built.. it's resurfacing now and seem like additional land being purchased.. gips buffer to the immediate 20 Trees West jalan 1 row..

means that indeed, sdb cud well be the owners of the immediate 2-strips after 20 Trees West.. they may be the owners all this while.. not that they have purchased it after the fact.. just at the back of my mind, but will still ask tkttt to check, however dun think sdb will oblige lor.. hehehe
facebook me instead of PMs, 10QVM.. http://www.facebook.com/emyght
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow
 
Posts: 5395
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Re: The K5 Enclave

Postby jg1406 » Sun May 13, 2012 6:21 pm

EMYGHT wrote:JG boss, i vaguely recall.. between 20 Trees West and sunway rydgeway, there are actuall 5 strips of land..

if not mistaken, 20 Trees West was pre-subdivided into the 48 individual-titles from the original 2 separate land that was to be amalgamated.. but from your map, u only labelled 7, 8 & 9 (3 plots only)..?

either that, or the other 2 missing plots were oredi consumed by sdb for 20 Trees West from the very beginning, but not being utilised or built.. it's resurfacing now and seem like additional land being purchased.. gips buffer to the immediate 20 Trees West jalan 1 row..

means that indeed, sdb cud well be the owners of the immediate 2-strips after 20 Trees West.. they may be the owners all this while.. not that they have purchased it after the fact.. just at the back of my mind, but will still ask tkttt to check, however dun think sdb will oblige lor.. hehehe


My map based on what I see only since my antenna not so powderful (haha trained iOS to spell this word already). High chance it's inaccurate viz a viz actual plots of land.

Based on what I can see, SDB owns the long strip of land adjacent to 20 Trees West, next long strip of land with blue zinc fenc I think owned by AQRS (as i see their workers going in and out) and finally the widest, long strip of land after that (maybe made up of 2-3 Plots) is nadayu super link punya plot. Crystal ball gazing on next few projects in K5 ...
More discussions on 20trees, K5 and Taman Melawati Indah here http://20treesmelawati.blogspot.com/
jg1406
Terrace
Terrace
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:43 pm

Re: The K5 Enclave

Postby jg1406 » Sun May 13, 2012 11:23 pm

Pulled out the MPAJ Map of Melawati and Kemensah. You can see all the different plots but tada plot no. That info, only tktttt EMYGHT has :D

OK, in the map, you can see 20Trees to the left of the word "BPK 3.3" - the one with the small blue triangle-ish thing.

Now if you take the yellow road (sounds like wizard of oz :arabia: ) above "BPK 3.3" but below "Taman Sunway Kemensah" (aka Rydgeway) and go to the right, slightly upwards, you go past the Melawati border into Kemensah (denoted by red and blue lines), I've indicated the 3 x, which forms an L (as per boss EMYGHTs earlier post). This plot, if you look at Google Maps, can only belakang masuk from Jalan L5 in Taman Tropika Kemensah.

Sounds like fulfill almost all of boss EMYGHTs clues except no info on incline/steepness, etc.

Now, is this the elusive Jia ? I think we might have cracked the code this time ....
Attachments
Jia Kemensah 2.gif
More discussions on 20trees, K5 and Taman Melawati Indah here http://20treesmelawati.blogspot.com/
jg1406
Terrace
Terrace
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:43 pm

Re: K5 Melawati - 20Trees, AmberHill, Contours, Rydgeway, JI

Postby Jet » Mon May 14, 2012 12:17 am

jg boss, i tabik your determination, relentless pursuit for truth and investigative mindset.......right behaviour in investment :thumbup:
Jet
Semi-D
Semi-D
 
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Re: The K5 Enclave

Postby EMYGHT » Mon May 14, 2012 12:26 am

jg1406 wrote:Pulled out the MPAJ Map of Melawati and Kemensah. You can see all the different plots but tada plot no. That info, only tktttt EMYGHT has :D

OK, in the map, you can see 20Trees to the left of the word "BPK 3.3" - the one with the small blue triangle-ish thing.

Now if you take the yellow road (sounds like wizard of oz :arabia: ) above "BPK 3.3" but below "Taman Sunway Kemensah" (aka Rydgeway) and go to the right, slightly upwards, you go past the Melawati border into Kemensah (denoted by red and blue lines), I've indicated the 3 x, which forms an L (as per boss EMYGHTs earlier post). This plot, if you look at Google Maps, can only belakang masuk from Jalan L5 in Taman Tropika Kemensah.

Sounds like fulfill almost all of boss EMYGHTs clues except no info on incline/steepness, etc.

Now, is this the elusive Jia ? I think we might have cracked the code this time ....


JG boss and forumers.. for the spirit of sharing in propertyWTF, pls dun shoot me if siu didi provided wrong info.. if want to marah, blame it on tkttt.. :mrgreen:

ok, memang belakang masuk as i've said earlier.. JG boss memang manyak resourceful and good CSI.. :clap: yr mapping hits 2 out of the 3 plots that were earmarked from my earlier description..

there's a reason for sdb to mention that it's melawati afterall.. coz 1 of the plot is sitting in the melawati side of the melawati-kemensah border.. kekeke.. and to pique it further, the apartment block is oso supposed to be on the melawati plot of the land, as per original planning permissions..

here u go, the reworked map according to sources of the recent land transaction in that area, 9 acres thereabout, sounds like it.. ;)

JIA.jpg


btw, JG boss and forumers, i have PM'ed admin earlier to change the topic to include Melawati and specific names of the projects, namely 20trees, contours, amber hill, sunway rydgeway, riverview, 16 quartz and of coz, JIA, since it's part in melawati.. :think: makes it easier for search.. :gun:
facebook me instead of PMs, 10QVM.. http://www.facebook.com/emyght
EMYGHT
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow
 
Posts: 5395
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Re: K5 Melawati - 20Trees, AmberHill, Contours, Rydgeway, JI

Postby jg1406 » Mon May 14, 2012 12:39 am

Could not have done it without all the clues provided by boss EMYGHT. From MPAJ map, it looks like K5 road will join with Jia @ Melawati (1/3) @ Kemensah (2/3) sooner or later. So 20trees clubhouse still under threat :D

Pity no prizes for this wild goose chase in search for Jia :D
More discussions on 20trees, K5 and Taman Melawati Indah here http://20treesmelawati.blogspot.com/
jg1406
Terrace
Terrace
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:43 pm

PreviousNext

Return to KL North-East

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests