Southville City, Bangi by Mahsing

Jalan Peel, Jalan Cochrane, Pandan Jaya, Bandar Tun Razak, Bandar Tasik Permaisuri, Salak Selatan, Bandar Mahkota Cheras, Bandar Tun Hussein Onn, Kajang Town, Bandar Sungai Long, Jade Hills..

Re: Southville City, Bangi by Mahsing

Postby victor » Thu May 31, 2012 12:36 pm

Compared to bandar seri putra of UMland, is southville nearer to bangi? the distance between southville and bandar seri putra? heard that a lot of burglary occurred in bandar seri putra and its low occupancy rate.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
victor
Terrace
Terrace
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 10:04 am

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: Southville City, Bangi by Mahsing

Postby victor » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:57 am

wtf888 wrote:SP Setia and Sunway bought land in Kajang/ Semenyih for about RM13psf.

There are taikor in the area which has land at RM4psf.

And that area is cheaper than Cyberjaya, Putrajaya and closer to Cheras!

If MS does SV City at higher than those. Hard to sell la unless people are buying for the brand and township development.


If chinese schools are in Southville or very near this project, then there will be demand....also other amenities such as shopping malls, shops, etc. :D
victor
Terrace
Terrace
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 10:04 am

Re: Southville City, Bangi by Mahsing

Postby Phoenix_142 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:36 pm

er.....sorry ah.....for 530K dslh in bangi..............wouldn't it make better sense to buy a sub-sale dslh in Setia Alam? i think the 20 x 65 series is cheaper than 530K, from rusty memori. and SA already established product. m2c.

unless we r back to the buying and flippin game ah?
Phoenix_142
Semi-D
Semi-D
 
Posts: 2843
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:27 pm

Re: Southville City, Bangi by Mahsing

Postby victor » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:59 am

Phoenix_142 wrote:er.....sorry ah.....for 530K dslh in bangi..............wouldn't it make better sense to buy a sub-sale dslh in Setia Alam? i think the 20 x 65 series is cheaper than 530K, from rusty memori. and SA already established product. m2c.

unless we r back to the buying and flippin game ah?

for own stay for those working or doing biz in bangi, kajang or surrounding areas... dont think foreigners lile to rent there...no lrt or mrt....must have cars and willing to pay tolls. :lol:
victor
Terrace
Terrace
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 10:04 am

Re: Southville City, Bangi by Mahsing

Postby victor » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:01 am

victor wrote:
Phoenix_142 wrote:er.....sorry ah.....for 530K dslh in bangi..............wouldn't it make better sense to buy a sub-sale dslh in Setia Alam? i think the 20 x 65 series is cheaper than 530K, from rusty memori. and SA already established product. m2c.

unless we r back to the buying and flippin game ah?

for own stay for those working or doing biz in bangi, kajang or surrounding areas... dont think foreigners like to rent there...no lrt or mrt....must have cars and willing to pay tolls and petrol. :lol:
victor
Terrace
Terrace
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 10:04 am

Re: Southville City, Bangi by Mahsing

Postby LBI » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:11 pm

In future, there will be MRT to Kajang, so will SV benefit from this? How far aways is SV from the Kajang MRT station? After the MRT is announced, it seems that more developers are snapping up lands in the Kajang-Bangi-Semenyih area?
LBI
Studio
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:14 am

Re: Southville City, Bangi by Mahsing

Postby Joshua » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:16 pm

LBI wrote:In future, there will be MRT to Kajang, so will SV benefit from this? How far aways is SV from the Kajang MRT station? After the MRT is announced, it seems that more developers are snapping up lands in the Kajang-Bangi-Semenyih area?

far far away, must drive if u stay there :lol:
Joshua
Condo
Condo
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: Southville City, Bangi by Mahsing

Postby LBI » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:30 pm

If got parking in Kajang MRT, then OK ma, can park car there & take MRT to work in KL/PJ.
LBI
Studio
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:14 am

Re: Southville City, Bangi by Mahsing

Postby investeveryday » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:16 pm

It's not that bad right? about half an hour to cycberjaya/putrajaya/usj, and about an hour to kl city center and pj areas..
investeveryday
Studio
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:05 pm

Re: Southville City, Bangi by Mahsing

Postby roi » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:20 am

Suothville city+bangi avenue+alam sari I&P.
Good development in bangi lama.
roi
Studio
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:56 am

PreviousNext

Return to Cheras & Kajang

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests