Setia Eco Hill @ Semenyih by Sp Setia

Jalan Peel, Jalan Cochrane, Pandan Jaya, Bandar Tun Razak, Bandar Tasik Permaisuri, Salak Selatan, Bandar Mahkota Cheras, Bandar Tun Hussein Onn, Kajang Town, Bandar Sungai Long, Jade Hills..

Setia Eco Hill @ Semenyih by Sp Setia

Postby eugene jk » Wed May 30, 2012 12:15 am

not sure is this double posting, since Sp Setia has 2 parcel of land in Semenyih, this is one of the development..

http://static.lowyat.net/uploads/attach ... 307037.jpg

IMhO, selling point will be highway connectivity from Lekas to Silk and then Cheras Hw to KL..
also Eco.. err green tech?
there is already a Tesco opening and rumours Jusco might join in .. rumours only la..

Called Sp Setia today.. the person also not sure and predict launching in April next year, but i think it can be sooner maybe end of this year.. tentative 300k+ houses, but i doubt it will be that cheap.. even if its 400k, i think its good enuff since Mah Sing southville goin >500k..

this location looks promising when bigger guns coming and join the game here.. :think:
another few more parcel down south which one of it belongs to sp setia also.. heard its gonna called Setia Emas?? :think:

some tkttt might not like this area but i think still can parang purely for investment purpose as sp setia has a broad fan-si base :mrgreen: :gun:

any tkttt got anyview?? ;)
eugene jk
Super-Link
Super-Link

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: Setia Eco Hill @ Semenyih by Sp Setia

Postby lonelyplanet » Wed May 30, 2012 12:18 am

this one will be handled by Setia Alam Sales team, whereas the Setia CBJ project will be handled by Eco Park team
lonelyplanet
Villa
Villa

Postby Jet » Wed May 30, 2012 7:05 am

SPS bought two parcels earlier and aimed to duplicate the same success of the twin devp of SA/SEP in Semenyih/Beranang....heard one parcel hit the snag earlier and dropped out....so mebbe this SEH will be next SA and SEG is the next SEP in CBJ.

Do u guys think Semenyih is sibehfar? same q also asked when SPS developed Setia Alam.....
Jet
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby resident x » Wed May 30, 2012 9:38 am

i think it is sibeh 9 far man
SA was ok, 15k to 20km to SJ, Damansara

this one 20km reach kajang only keke
access to major highway is crucial
resident x
Villa
Villa

Postby supersp » Wed May 30, 2012 10:11 am

Never been to semenyih before. But comparing this to setia alam where 5 yrs ago it was labelled as sibeh kau far land , i see one major difference:
- though the distance to KLCC maybe somewhat comparable, 40+ km, but along the way, for SA, it has easy access to strong establishment and matured areas such as subang, damansara, KD, Pj,etc, where abundant of job opportunities around. In constrast, semenyih doesn't have this and probably it is a bit hard to replicate the success of SA-EP ... Just m2c

But never write off SPS strong cables and strong planning and execution capabilities ... Lets see ...
supersp
Studio

Postby cmy » Wed May 30, 2012 10:22 am

They will build one exit to Silk Highway.
This SILK, even with scant development along the highway, can jam at times especially rainy days. In the morning, there will be bottleneck jam from Sg Ramal to Serdang/Putrajaya/Cyberjaya. In the evening, bumper to bumper crawl back due to KL/Putrajaya folks returning to Bangi/Kajang.
cmy
Terrace
Terrace

Postby eugene jk » Wed May 30, 2012 10:39 am

supersp wrote:Never been to semenyih before. But comparing this to setia alam where 5 yrs ago it was labelled as sibeh kau far land , i see one major difference:
- though the distance to KLCC maybe somewhat comparable, 40+ km, but along the way, for SA, it has easy access to strong establishment and matured areas such as subang, damansara, KD, Pj,etc, where abundant of job opportunities around. In constrast, semenyih doesn't have this and probably it is a bit hard to replicate the success of SA-EP ... Just m2c

But never write off SPS strong cables and strong planning and execution capabilities ... Lets see ...

I agree to your point.. it might not be 100% replicating the success of SA.. SA although sibeh far, still closer to Damansara PJ area..
where as SEH - KL is separated by Kajang and Cheras..

nevertheless, SPS "can do magic"? :think:
eugene jk
Super-Link
Super-Link

Postby eugene jk » Wed May 30, 2012 10:41 am

cmy wrote:They will build one exit to Silk Highway.
This SILK, even with scant development along the highway, can jam at times especially rainy days. In the morning, there will be bottleneck jam from Sg Ramal to Serdang/Putrajaya/Cyberjaya. In the evening, bumper to bumper crawl back due to KL/Putrajaya folks returning to Bangi/Kajang.

Actually exit to Lekas and Lekas joining Silk somewhere near Anggerik.. Silk not that bad la and its only occasionally jam but car still moving.. unlike major highways jam all year long rain or shine.. :mrgreen:
eugene jk
Super-Link
Super-Link

Postby Jet » Wed May 30, 2012 11:13 am

all future new townships will be located sibehfar...look at SEH near Beranang, SEG in CBJ, BR in deep end of Puchong South, SV at Pekan Bangi, M Residence in Kundang, BDC at Coalfields, etc.

some investor groups are sapu-ing old landed commercials in prime area of kl and go for renewal to uplift the value
Jet
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby resident x » Wed May 30, 2012 11:28 am

is this a sign for enbloc? i find it quite hard to digest
Rimnbayu in banting
Guocoland in Sepang
SP Setia in Negri Sembilan
MS in bangi

Crazy man
resident x