Bayu @ pandan jaya by Melati Ehsan

Jalan Peel, Jalan Cochrane, Pandan Jaya, Bandar Tun Razak, Bandar Tasik Permaisuri, Salak Selatan, Bandar Mahkota Cheras, Bandar Tun Hussein Onn, Kajang Town, Bandar Sungai Long, Jade Hills..

Bayu @ pandan jaya by Melati Ehsan

Postby mmnr00 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:46 am

Hi all,

Is this property still a worth buy by factoring in the sewerage nearby, price and the area surrounding. Price starting at 496k for 1050sqft. The upside of this property is that it is near the upcoming sunway velocity and ikea, 200m from lrt and 5km radius from klcc. Below are the link for this project. Appreciate everyone respon on this since im considering buying one of the unit. Tqvm.

http://www.kimrealty.com.my/project/bayupandan-jaya
mmnr00
Studio

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: Bayu @ pandan jaya by Melati Ehsan

Postby keching$$$ » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:14 am

the big plus points would be the location in terms of distance to the city and walking distance to existing LRT. The velocity will provide the catalyst for this project..
the cons would be the surrounding low cost flats and sewerage pond - get the block furthest away from it to try to minimize the impact.

for me personally anything below 500psf is doable..

is that price with dibs ?
keching$$$
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby mmnr00 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:46 pm

496k is without the discount, if take non-dibs will get 4% discount on top of the normal 5% discount. My concern is on the surrounding area. Afraid that in the future the price will drop.
mmnr00
Studio

Postby keneeth111 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:37 pm

hmm, that's the market price range launched by developer nowadays.......but abit pricey to me...hehe

anyway, personally think and like LRT play which ll be less prone to economic recession........

thought it has been launched quite some times back? where's their sale office? many units left?
keneeth111
Terrace
Terrace

Postby mmnr00 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:56 pm

Their sales office is at the site itself, and only a few units left, mostly low and hug floor, middle floor all finish.

Yes, a bit pricey, but dont u guys think that with the future development in that area i.e. Sunway velocity, ikea and RFID, the price is ok? Tq
mmnr00
Studio

Postby mmnr00 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:59 pm

Sorry correction, KLIFD, Kuala Lumpur International Financial District
mmnr00
Studio

Postby propertymate » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:53 pm

why dun u consider axis condo?
heard that very good rental with shopping downstairs and lrt behind
propertymate
Studio

Postby seancorp » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:26 pm

mmnr00 wrote:496k is without the discount, if take non-dibs will get 4% discount on top of the normal 5% discount. My concern is on the surrounding area. Afraid that in the future the price will drop.

what's the calculation of savings if with LTV 70% - take DIBS or take the 4% discount is better?
Information herein is the general views of the author without any research / data to support. The author shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages relied on or caused by the content. Viewers are advised not to rely on any information herein
seancorp
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby mmnr00 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:33 am

propertymate wrote:why dun u consider axis condo?
heard that very good rental with shopping downstairs and lrt behind

Axis also quite the same price per sqft compared to this, and axis units are smaller. Since the price is quite the same, i think better take bayu, still under con and dont have to pay anything until vp since got dibs.
mmnr00
Studio

Postby mmnr00 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:36 am

seancorp wrote:
mmnr00 wrote:496k is without the discount, if take non-dibs will get 4% discount on top of the normal 5% discount. My concern is on the surrounding area. Afraid that in the future the price will drop.

what's the calculation of savings if with LTV 70% - take DIBS or take the 4% discount is better?

I think taking dibs is better, i dont have the exact calculation, but considering time value of money, dibs is always better
mmnr00
Studio

Next

Return to Cheras & Kajang