Bangi Avenue @ Bangi by Trans Loyal Dev

Jalan Peel, Jalan Cochrane, Pandan Jaya, Bandar Tun Razak, Bandar Tasik Permaisuri, Salak Selatan, Bandar Mahkota Cheras, Bandar Tun Hussein Onn, Kajang Town, Bandar Sungai Long, Jade Hills..

Bangi Avenue @ Bangi by Trans Loyal Dev

Postby eugene jk » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:53 pm

Hi guys,

just for sharing what is happening down south bangi.. The new housing development is called Bangi Avenue. Developer is Trans Loyal or commonly known as Lee Brothers in Kajang.. A relative just bought a DSL 20x70 for 328k..

located behind UKM http://wikimapia.org/#lat=2.9027268&lon ... 15&l=0&m=b

A road is upgraded linking the new housing area to NS highway via Bandar Seri Putra exit.. The housing area is near to Bangi KTM station.

some detail of the project
http://bangihome.blogspot.com/2012/06/t ... bangi.html

Info of the developer as follows:

Trans Loyal Development Sdn Bhd
1-01, Jln Kajang Impian 1/11, Taman Kajang Impian, 43650 Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor
03-8920 2288

:)
eugene jk
Super-Link
Super-Link
 
Posts: 623
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:02 am

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: Bangi Avenue @ Bangi by Trans Loyal Dev

Postby szenyee » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:35 am

I just wonder the project launched already? I registered already but didn't receive any news from them wo... :?
szenyee
Studio
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:54 pm

Re: Bangi Avenue @ Bangi by Trans Loyal Dev

Postby sl77 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:53 am

szenyee wrote:I just wonder the project launched already? I registered already but didn't receive any news from them wo... :?


Normally Lee Brother's project very fast sapued by "ga gi lang" before it release to the public.......
sl77
Studio
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:36 am

Re: Bangi Avenue @ Bangi by Trans Loyal Dev

Postby winnie8881 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:59 am

eugene jk wrote:Hi guys,

just for sharing what is happening down south bangi.. The new housing development is called Bangi Avenue. Developer is Trans Loyal or commonly known as Lee Brothers in Kajang.. A relative just bought a DSL 20x70 for 328k..

located behind UKM http://wikimapia.org/#lat=2.9027268&lon ... 15&l=0&m=b

A road is upgraded linking the new housing area to NS highway via Bandar Seri Putra exit.. The housing area is near to Bangi KTM station.

some detail of the project
http://bangihome.blogspot.com/2012/06/t ... bangi.html

Info of the developer as follows:

Trans Loyal Development Sdn Bhd
1-01, Jln Kajang Impian 1/11, Taman Kajang Impian, 43650 Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor
03-8920 2288

:)



But the price is 388k.... how ur relative got cheaper
winnie8881
Studio
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:47 am

Re: Bangi Avenue @ Bangi by Trans Loyal Dev

Postby eugene jk » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:45 pm

szenyee wrote:I just wonder the project launched already? I registered already but didn't receive any news from them wo... :?


its better to call up... they are not big time developers.. not sure they will entertain registered ppl or not..
eugene jk
Super-Link
Super-Link
 
Posts: 623
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:02 am

Re: Bangi Avenue @ Bangi by Trans Loyal Dev

Postby eugene jk » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:46 pm

winnie8881 wrote:
eugene jk wrote:Hi guys,

just for sharing what is happening down south bangi.. The new housing development is called Bangi Avenue. Developer is Trans Loyal or commonly known as Lee Brothers in Kajang.. A relative just bought a DSL 20x70 for 328k..

located behind UKM http://wikimapia.org/#lat=2.9027268&lon ... 15&l=0&m=b

A road is upgraded linking the new housing area to NS highway via Bandar Seri Putra exit.. The housing area is near to Bangi KTM station.

some detail of the project
http://bangihome.blogspot.com/2012/06/t ... bangi.html

Info of the developer as follows:

Trans Loyal Development Sdn Bhd
1-01, Jln Kajang Impian 1/11, Taman Kajang Impian, 43650 Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor
03-8920 2288

:)



But the price is 388k.... how ur relative got cheaper


bcos 388k is newer phase.. relative got earlier phase :)
eugene jk
Super-Link
Super-Link
 
Posts: 623
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:02 am

Re: Bangi Avenue @ Bangi by Trans Loyal Dev

Postby winnie8881 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:54 pm

Wow lot difference woo

But I heard few units left.... is it?
winnie8881
Studio
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:47 am

Re: Bangi Avenue @ Bangi by Trans Loyal Dev

Postby eugene jk » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:26 pm

winnie8881 wrote:Wow lot difference woo

But I heard few units left.... is it?


Lee Brothers project usually sold out very fast bcos they are usually cheaper than other new launches nearby.. they are a better trusted brand than MKH although many ppl heard of MKH than Lee Brothers..
not sure how many left, the best is give them a call.. cheers..
eugene jk
Super-Link
Super-Link
 
Posts: 623
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:02 am

Re: Bangi Avenue @ Bangi by Trans Loyal Dev

Postby roi » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:17 am

Any opinion...future appreciation on this area?
Current price 380k....after completion 480k?
-well plan township
-southville township by mah sing also going to be launched near the area
-good design and area
-developer brand?
-potential rental?
roi
Studio
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:56 am

Re: Bangi Avenue @ Bangi by Trans Loyal Dev

Postby roi » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:35 pm

Bangi avenue....already sold out!!!
roi
Studio
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:56 am

Next

Return to Cheras & Kajang

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests