Horizon Residences at Tun Razak - Hap Seng Land

KLCC, Bukit Bintang, Ceylon, Sultan Ismail, U-Thant, Jalan Ampang Embassy Row, Jalan Tun Razak..

Re: Horizon Residences at Tun Razak - Hap Seng Land

Postby seancorp » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:39 pm

ukulele wrote:hap seng is the mercedes distributor rite..? i think they are not as bad as some other biz venturing into property development.. but any other prjects to show..

how's the rest along jalan tun razak fare, bintang goldhill, 231tr although it's on the busy side of it.. or shall we be looking into the forum condo, i've always have an impression of this place being do-able.. know that quite a number of foreigners use it as their correspondence office cum residence in those days.. think it's abt 550 psf now for a typical 1,200+ sqf.. dated though, but someone may wish to check into their sinking fund, times-up.. KLIFD being the immediate catalyst..


goldhill, 231 and forum are all on the other side of the road, this horizon gives a different proposition as it's facing the golf and not facing the road. It actually makes a different if the view is divided by the busy road, look at i-residence as compare to casa indah - one wouldn't really even want to open the window.

what's the tenant market at this area boss?
Information herein is the general views of the author without any research / data to support. The author shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages relied on or caused by the content. Viewers are advised not to rely on any information herein
seancorp
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow
 
Posts: 3412
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:18 pm

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: Horizon Residences at Tun Razak - Hap Seng Land

Postby froglai88 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:24 pm

seancorp wrote:
booking fee 30k then they give 5% discounts, say for the 15 floor with spa of 720k so need to pay 36k only (i.e. pay another 6k only when sign spa) then with dibs then wait and see in 2015....

ya, i am emotionally jumped in already with only 30k.... but after cold shower then psf a bit difficult to swallow and not sure about target market... the SA said 4psf for rental so the yield is low, also he was "er... er..." when i asked who can i rent it out to and who are the tenants at the existing goldhill, 236 TR units.


Oic, if one can get 90% loan. Yup, psf a bit difficult to swallow.. But i tot based on this location ( dont really know where), it shld b able to attract some western ex-pat, since it is closed to bukit bintang ?
froglai88
Semi-D
Semi-D
 
Posts: 1642
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:13 am

Re: Horizon Residences at Tun Razak - Hap Seng Land

Postby froglai88 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:28 pm

ukulele wrote:hap seng is the mercedes distributor rite..? i think they are not as bad as some other biz venturing into property development.. but any other prjects to show..


If im not mistaken, HS not only mercedes distributor, they started as construction material supplier, very popular in EM Maybe this give them advantage of sourcing cheaper but quality materials, and lead them into property development biz.
froglai88
Semi-D
Semi-D
 
Posts: 1642
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:13 am

Re: Horizon Residences at Tun Razak - Hap Seng Land

Postby seancorp » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:07 pm

froglai88 wrote:
seancorp wrote:
booking fee 30k then they give 5% discounts, say for the 15 floor with spa of 720k so need to pay 36k only (i.e. pay another 6k only when sign spa) then with dibs then wait and see in 2015....

ya, i am emotionally jumped in already with only 30k.... but after cold shower then psf a bit difficult to swallow and not sure about target market... the SA said 4psf for rental so the yield is low, also he was "er... er..." when i asked who can i rent it out to and who are the tenants at the existing goldhill, 236 TR units.


Oic, if one can get 90% loan. Yup, psf a bit difficult to swallow.. But i tot based on this location ( dont really know where), it shld b able to attract some western ex-pat, since it is closed to bukit bintang ?


haha.... ya, how can i conveniently forget about the other 20% to be paid, and need to close this file already as still waiting for the 2nd bill from velocity so need to keep cash flows. Sigh, better don't think until i monetise some portfolio first, still back to square one, boh lui. Boh lui beautiful also can not touch

This one not really walkable to bkt bintang, for malaysia standard.
Information herein is the general views of the author without any research / data to support. The author shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages relied on or caused by the content. Viewers are advised not to rely on any information herein
seancorp
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow
 
Posts: 3412
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:18 pm

Re: Horizon Residences at Tun Razak - Hap Seng Land

Postby Batun » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:13 pm

froglai88 wrote:
ukulele wrote:hap seng is the mercedes distributor rite..? i think they are not as bad as some other biz venturing into property development.. but any other prjects to show..


If im not mistaken, HS not only mercedes distributor, they started as construction material supplier, very popular in EM Maybe this give them advantage of sourcing cheaper but quality materials, and lead them into property development biz.


very big group in Tawau.. they have a few residential projects there..
Batun
Super-Link
Super-Link
 
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:37 am

Re: Horizon Residences at Tun Razak - Hap Seng Land

Postby froglai88 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:06 am

Batun wrote:very big group in Tawau.. they have a few residential projects there..


I think they also hv 1 upcoming project in KK, near d cinema.. Maybe ned Edyek kor to clarify this, since he is KK territory king, hahaha.
froglai88
Semi-D
Semi-D
 
Posts: 1642
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:13 am

Re: Horizon Residences at Tun Razak - Hap Seng Land

Postby Edyek » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:25 am

froglai88 wrote:
Batun wrote:very big group in Tawau.. they have a few residential projects there..


I think they also hv 1 upcoming project in KK, near d cinema.. Maybe ned Edyek kor to clarify this, since he is KK territory king, hahaha.

Boss, its the cinema land itself. Heard Merz showroom is going to be there. But I think no immediate planning for the said land although there is a development planning under going, which they may scrap the idea after selling it for Rm80+mil. They auction the land over from Robert Kuok for Rm28.5mil which our group lose the bid by merely rm200k, which in my opinion is relatively cheap considering the potential of the land. :thumbup:

Another piece of Golden Land makan by HSL and sell it for a cool Rm50mil profit. :clap:
Real estate is at the core of almost every business, and it's certainly at the core of most people's wealth. In order to build your wealth and improve your business smarts, you need to know about real estate.(Donald Trump)
User avatar
Edyek
Villa
Villa
 
Posts: 1454
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:06 am

Re: Horizon Residences at Tun Razak - Hap Seng Land

Postby seancorp » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:01 pm

any tk has any sales status of this project? whacked habis or still slow like launch day
Information herein is the general views of the author without any research / data to support. The author shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages relied on or caused by the content. Viewers are advised not to rely on any information herein
seancorp
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow
 
Posts: 3412
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:18 pm

Re: Horizon Residences at Tun Razak - Hap Seng Land

Postby Roy » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:09 pm

seancorp wrote:any tk has any sales status of this project? whacked habis or still slow like launch day


Seems like no one go in
Roy
Villa
Villa
 
Posts: 930
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:35 pm

Previous

Return to Central KL & Golden Triangle

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests