Horizon Residences at Tun Razak - Hap Seng Land

KLCC, Bukit Bintang, Ceylon, Sultan Ismail, U-Thant, Jalan Ampang Embassy Row, Jalan Tun Razak..

Re: Horizon Residences at Tun Razak - Hap Seng Land

Postby seancorp » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:05 pm

both also ada, as it's smacked right in front of RHB and facing the greens, so it's half golf and half prince hospital view... mindful that in front will is the land for commercial, as i heard
Information herein is the general views of the author without any research / data to support. The author shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages relied on or caused by the content. Viewers are advised not to rely on any information herein
seancorp
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Postby seancorp » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:03 pm

any boss masuk this one?

technically about 30k then sleep until 2015 as DIBS is given, then wake up and panic after 2015?

Say level 15 studio, 720k with 5% discounts and DIBS. Only pay about 30k today and go to sleep and wait.

Then fast forward to 2015, completion already, MRT is there, TRX also there, huat lah..... That's the thing that the SA poisoned me, can go in ah? But again the PSF can't telan
Information herein is the general views of the author without any research / data to support. The author shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages relied on or caused by the content. Viewers are advised not to rely on any information herein
seancorp
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby keching$$$ » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:20 pm

seancorp wrote:any boss masuk this one?

technically about 30k then sleep until 2015 as DIBS is given, then wake up and panic after 2015?

Say level 15 studio, 720k with 5% discounts and DIBS. Only pay about 30k today and go to sleep and wait.

Then fast forward to 2015, completion already, MRT is there, TRX also there, huat lah..... That's the thing that the SA poisoned me, can go in ah? But again the PSF can't telan

boss - i think you are "in love" with horizon.. :mrgreen:
u sure or not MRT will be ready in 2015...?

so when 2015 arrives, you are planning to flip or to rent out?
keching$$$
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby butthead » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:49 pm

keching$$$ wrote:

MRT schedule to complete by early 2018. As for TRX, all the hype only. Have you seen any great development after mahathir? As good as grandma stories the TRX.

Now around KLCC condo majority are not fully occupied. Don't believe? Go take a ride at night during weekdays, survey the lights turn on in the condo. Maybe tenants using nightvision aid...hahahah :mrgreen:

This development is not overpriced, but difficult to sustained as oversupply of condo within KLCC area. Worst is more condos are still getting build. Willing buyer, willing seller.
butthead
Villa
Villa

Postby kochin » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:04 pm

Both t-rex ant mrt won't be ready by 2015 lah. I doubt t-rex can be fully completed by even 2025.
Any views/opinions presented in this forum are solely those of the author and do not necessarily representative of others. The author will not accept any liability or responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of the information here.
kochin
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby butthead » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:08 pm

kochin wrote:Both t-rex ant mrt won't be ready by 2015 lah. I doubt t-rex can be fully completed by even 2025.

who knows....maybe they dig and dig...later find T-rex bone then entire project suspended....hahahah..make into museum or theme park....

then all condo convert to condo-tel to house tourist..... :lol:
butthead
Villa
Villa

Postby froglai88 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:00 am

seancorp kor, you seems mentally jump in oledi, haha..... I feel itchy too, but too bad runout of bullets, hahaha.. :lol:

Why only 30k ?
froglai88
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby ukulele » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:38 am

hap seng is the mercedes distributor rite..? i think they are not as bad as some other biz venturing into property development.. but any other prjects to show..

how's the rest along jalan tun razak fare, bintang goldhill, 231tr although it's on the busy side of it.. or shall we be looking into the forum condo, i've always have an impression of this place being do-able.. know that quite a number of foreigners use it as their correspondence office cum residence in those days.. think it's abt 550 psf now for a typical 1,200+ sqf.. dated though, but someone may wish to check into their sinking fund, times-up.. KLIFD being the immediate catalyst..
ukulele
Villa
Villa

Postby seancorp » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:21 pm

keching$$$ wrote:

ya, i am in love with all the golf views... ya, mrt suppose to be 2017 but not sure why the SA said 2015, his infor wasn't very sure one even said "btw, one buyer said MRT is just within walking distance" and it wasn't in the sales brochures and not seen anywhere in the packs. It's like discovery only, btw, checked it's suppose to be next to menara time across the road.

everytime i'm in emotional buy i always carry this mindset that "try rent and sell, if not then stay as weekend house lor" but always lucky that don't have to use the "weekend house" quota so far as has been managed to rent out.... last luck was this verve suite psf also susah telan but managed to rent out after vp recently that's why the quota is sort of available again then hand ichy again. But i still have this velocity nightmare hovering with VP around the same time, so this time round really has to be extremely careful as don't want to stuck and kena :death: later

so at any point of time can have only One emotional buy only.... now not sure if the quota is taken by this velocity already... as many new launches also inches up to the psf so sort of getting a bit safe
seancorp
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby seancorp » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:36 pm

froglai88 wrote:

seancorp kor, you seems mentally jump in oledi, haha..... I feel itchy too, but too bad runout of bullets, hahaha.. :lol:

Why only 30k ?

booking fee 30k then they give 5% discounts, say for the 15 floor with spa of 720k so need to pay 36k only (i.e. pay another 6k only when sign spa) then with dibs then wait and see in 2015....

ya, i am emotionally jumped in already with only 30k.... but after cold shower then psf a bit difficult to swallow and not sure about target market... the SA said 4psf for rental so the yield is low, also he was "er... er..." when i asked who can i rent it out to and who are the tenants at the existing goldhill, 236 TR units.
seancorp
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

PreviousNext

Return to Central KL & Golden Triangle