Horizon Residences at Tun Razak - Hap Seng Land

KLCC, Bukit Bintang, Ceylon, Sultan Ismail, U-Thant, Jalan Ampang Embassy Row, Jalan Tun Razak..

Re: Horizon Residences at Tun Razak - Hap Seng Land

Postby froglai88 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:39 pm

Tower wrote:if you don't want the deal, at least inform me lah and if make $$$, then can treat you...

I tot taikor like u always buy VIP private pre-launch, subsales only for thin & tiny cable like me? Anyway, wat do u think of this Horizon Residence?
froglai88
Semi-D
Semi-D

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Postby Tower » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:02 pm

froglai88 wrote:
Tower wrote:if you don't want the deal, at least inform me lah and if make $$$, then can treat you...

I tot taikor like u always buy VIP private pre-launch, subsales only for thin & tiny cable like me? Anyway, wat do u think of this Horizon Residence?

how much is the cheapest unit? more than 1Kpsf right? if more than 1Kpsf and left big unit, then there is better buy in other location... :D
Tower
Villa
Villa

Postby keching$$$ » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:23 pm

question is will the golf course be developed later?? if so, there goes the view..
keching$$$
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby Jet » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:32 pm

this place>1kpsf....then huat liao for those who masok G residence by T&T....congrats to few of my idols....keke
Jet
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby Roy » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:11 pm

For rental, the small units will still do ok, but returns wise wont be great.

Most that ppl will pay, even for a very well furnished 1 bedroom would be RM4k
Roy
Villa
Villa

Postby seancorp » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:19 pm

Roy wrote:For rental, the small units will still do ok, but returns wise wont be great.

Most that ppl will pay, even for a very well furnished 1 bedroom would be RM4k

that's rental for how much psf? yield? view is good but location a bit challenging as always need to make u-turn for both going out and coming back and it's not fun to u-turn during peak.

Any taiko reckon this can be yield play? say 1,200psf with size around 500sf.

WIll go kpc during the launch.
Information herein is the general views of the author without any research / data to support. The author shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages relied on or caused by the content. Viewers are advised not to rely on any information herein
seancorp
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby keching$$$ » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:51 pm

[[/quote]

that's rental for how much psf? yield? view is good but location a bit challenging as always need to make u-turn for both going out and coming back and it's not fun to u-turn during peak.

WIll go kpc during the launch.[/quote]

depends on where you are coming from..if from KLCC no need to U turn but if you are exiting horizon to get to KLCC side then need to drive to the pandan roundabout and turn back....yes true during peak periods, that road in front of horizon can be very pretty jammed but then in the city , everywhere is the same more or less..
i reckon can get about 3k+ rental for f/f small units.
now gross psf is 1166..

i reckon the usp for this development is the view of the golf course - and this is right in the middle of the city..
keching$$$
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby seancorp » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:06 pm

keching$$$ wrote:[

WIll go kpc during the launch.[/quote]

depends on where you are coming from..if from KLCC no need to U turn but if you are exiting horizon to get to KLCC side then need to drive to the pandan roundabout and turn back....yes true during peak periods, that road in front of horizon can be very pretty jammed but then in the city , everywhere is the same more or less..
i reckon can get about 3k+ rental for f/f small units.
now gross psf is 1166..

i reckon the usp for this development is the view of the golf course - and this is right in the middle of the city..[/quote]

thanks boss for the input... my hands are really itchy as i always like golf view, this one somemore half golf and half city view (actually more of prince hopital view if we look down :lol: ) and royal selangor club green is truly a good view to behold, everytime i was at RHB building i just can't keep thinking of owning a unit in the middle of the city with golf view

the risk is that i'm not really into KLCC investment (i am more of suburban condo investor) and not sure what would be my target tenant market, but jalan tun razak will have a great future once the TRZ is up?

boss, what's the yield if 3k rental? Last i spoke to the SA (many mths ago) he said 3% yield maybe. And easy to rent out at that area?
Information herein is the general views of the author without any research / data to support. The author shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages relied on or caused by the content. Viewers are advised not to rely on any information herein
seancorp
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow

Postby keching$$$ » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:33 pm

[

thanks boss for the input... my hands are really itchy as i always like golf view, this one somemore half golf and half city view (actually more of prince hopital view if we look down :lol: ) and royal selangor club green is truly a good view to behold, everytime i was at RHB building i just can't keep thinking of owning a unit in the middle of the city with golf view

the risk is that i'm not really into KLCC investment (i am more of suburban condo investor) and not sure what would be my target tenant market, but jalan tun razak will have a great future once the TRZ is up?

boss, what's the yield if 3k rental? Last i spoke to the SA (many mths ago) he said 3% yield maybe. And easy to rent out at that area?[/quote]

just my views ..:) - no actually if you look down you will get the golf view as the building does not faces the main road..sideways more like it..i would think with the
KL international financial center and the development of the sg besi military land, that should give this place a boost ..if 3k rental it will be 5.8% nett for first year..

go and have a look and then you can get a better feel of the entire development, the showrooms are up already - quite nicely done..dont have to wait until preview day..:)
keching$$$
Semi-D
Semi-D

Postby Roy » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:53 pm

Probably more for capital gains rather than rental.

There may be those willing to pay premium for the one of a kind golf course view
Roy
Villa
Villa

PreviousNext

Return to Central KL & Golden Triangle