Elements @ Ampang

KLCC, Bukit Bintang, Ceylon, Sultan Ismail, U-Thant, Jalan Ampang Embassy Row, Jalan Tun Razak..

Re: Elements @ Ampang

Postby Phoenix_142 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:05 pm

1282009 wrote:I went to the showroom last week. Still many units available for 520sft but all mid-floor and above only. Didn't check the rest.
Sad thing is LTV 70% still applies. With 10% rebate, still need to pay about 85k cash :think:


absolute price > 400K? for the 520 sqft mid upper levels?
Phoenix_142
Semi-D
Semi-D
 
Posts: 2856
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:27 pm

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

Re: Elements @ Ampang

Postby AMINT » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:08 pm

Jet wrote:how many % sold for Elements and MCity? heard sales is sluggish.....not surprise to see more freebies to be given away

This was about a month ago. Block A about 75-80% sold. Block B about 90% sold. I wonder why Block
B sells better even though slightly more expensive
AMINT
Studio
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:41 pm

Re: Elements @ Ampang

Postby 1282009 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:19 pm

Phoenix_142 wrote:
1282009 wrote:I went to the showroom last week. Still many units available for 520sft but all mid-floor and above only. Didn't check the rest.
Sad thing is LTV 70% still applies. With 10% rebate, still need to pay about 85k cash :think:


absolute price > 400K? for the 520 sqft mid upper levels?


Before rebate is about 420-440k depending on which mid floor.
1282009
Condo
Condo
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Re: Elements @ Ampang

Postby kochin » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:07 pm

just got to know of a 'sastera' project in u-thant. about 10 storeys high with limited units but the shocking news was sold about 70%.
cheapest unit is around rm2.1mil.
malaysia damn maju wei!
Any views/opinions presented in this forum are solely those of the author and do not necessarily representative of others. The author will not accept any liability or responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of the information here.
User avatar
kochin
Zero-Lot Bungalow
Zero-Lot Bungalow
 
Posts: 3473
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: Elements @ Ampang

Postby Phoenix_142 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:40 pm

1282009 wrote:
Phoenix_142 wrote:
1282009 wrote:I went to the showroom last week. Still many units available for 520sft but all mid-floor and above only. Didn't check the rest.
Sad thing is LTV 70% still applies. With 10% rebate, still need to pay about 85k cash :think:


absolute price > 400K? for the 520 sqft mid upper levels?


Before rebate is about 420-440k depending on which mid floor.


:crazy: thanks for the info, boss
Phoenix_142
Semi-D
Semi-D
 
Posts: 2856
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:27 pm

Re: Elements @ Ampang

Postby Batun » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:49 pm

1282009 wrote:
EMYGHT wrote:
1282009 wrote:Hi tktt, coming back to Elements. Is the studio unit a good buy? :think:


what is the entry level now? remember, u have the 1st buyers who entered cheaper wif significant double-digit paper gains.. :crazy:


I was told its about 400k for 520sft after rebate (only mid-to-high floors left) :roll:

This translates to about 770psf which is still cheaper than nearby MC which is above 1k psf.

Is the initial entry cost 300k? What do u think?


i thought the earlier phase was like 370-380k? got so low at 300k?
Batun
Super-Link
Super-Link
 
Posts: 563
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:37 am

Re: Elements @ Ampang

Postby 1282009 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:55 pm

Phoenix_142 wrote:
1282009 wrote:
Phoenix_142 wrote:
1282009 wrote:I went to the showroom last week. Still many units available for 520sft but all mid-floor and above only. Didn't check the rest.
Sad thing is LTV 70% still applies. With 10% rebate, still need to pay about 85k cash :think:


absolute price > 400K? for the 520 sqft mid upper levels?


Before rebate is about 420-440k depending on which mid floor.


:crazy: thanks for the info, boss


U are welcome but i am no boss, just a newbie in prop investment :oops:
1282009
Condo
Condo
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Re: Elements @ Ampang

Postby 1282009 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:56 pm

Batun wrote:
1282009 wrote:
EMYGHT wrote:
1282009 wrote:Hi tktt, coming back to Elements. Is the studio unit a good buy? :think:


what is the entry level now? remember, u have the 1st buyers who entered cheaper wif significant double-digit paper gains.. :crazy:


I was told its about 400k for 520sft after rebate (only mid-to-high floors left) :roll:

This translates to about 770psf which is still cheaper than nearby MC which is above 1k psf.

Is the initial entry cost 300k? What do u think?


i thought the earlier phase was like 370-380k? got so low at 300k?


Yup, I just realized after digging up more info on this prop but that time I think the smallest unit is 640sft.
1282009
Condo
Condo
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Re: Elements @ Ampang

Postby lonelyplanet » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:58 pm

1282009 wrote:Yup, I just realized after digging up more info on this prop but that time I think the smallest unit is 640sft.

bro, u invest in Element also?
lonelyplanet
Villa
Villa
 
Posts: 1327
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:14 am

Re: Elements @ Ampang

Postby 1282009 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:03 pm

lonelyplanet wrote:
1282009 wrote:Yup, I just realized after digging up more info on this prop but that time I think the smallest unit is 640sft.

bro, u invest in Element also?


I was thinking the last couple of weeks ago and hence posted some queries last week here but I don't think I will go for it due to few reasons - ltv70%, 520sft is too small (the 8xx sft I like is really too pricey), same developer as my the other prop (u know which one - try to minimize the risk) :P
1282009
Condo
Condo
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:55 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Central KL & Golden Triangle

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests